What's new

Best things to upload for money

Making money from uploading your contents isn't a good way to look up to making money online this days because you can only get paid when someone downloads your uploaded contents. Otherwise, you'll just remain there making nothing
You have a valid point though, but I feel you can still make money from it especially with these generation that does everything online, if your uploads are of value, you can still make profits. People download games, books, applications, movies. Uploading such can earn you something

What would you say is the best things to upload for the money? Or a better question, what stuff should we upload to make extra cash? What are sites looking for the most? What about NFTs?

I do not have much exprience when it comes to NFTs. However, it is always a good idea to get paid to upload files. There are many sites that offer good CPM rates to people for uploading files and you basically get paid when people download the file using your link.

It depends on the type of skill you have, you can create a YouTube channel and start uploading videos and then monetize your YouTube channel and make so much money From it, it is not so simple but If you are determine to make money on YouTube you will surely make it
Yes it is in some instance boils down to the kind of skill you possess that you can use to rake in money.I know of someone who does an online class and create lots of video module for his training online

A friend of mine is currently always making $50 in 2month for uploading his comic videos on YouTube although he doesn't really depend on it because he does it on hisl liesure and I don't have such content so I will like to ask about how NFT works?

Well, I know of scooper's platform which they actually injected video uploading into their system but I'm not sure how it works. Another way is to use YouTube channels all the way in.

They are many attractive content someone can do and post to get paid either comedy or dance video or doing some tutorial about something and then upload to get paid

There are a lot of ideas that one could put up together and get it uploaded on YouTube, tiktok etc in order to make money.

What you can really upload online for money is to advertise maybe your business an d what you do by that way people will buy what you sell

What would you say is the best things to upload for the money? Or a better question, what stuff should we upload to make extra cash? What are sites looking for the most? What about NFTs?
What me I see to upload to have money is if you are good in what you do , keep it up and upload them on YouTube or your social media let people no this is what you do, from there you start making money 💰💵

I think you get to earn money when you upload let's say a video or picture and viewers get to download it.
So, Good videos that gain viewers attention and pictures can earn you extra cash.

To me the best things that brings money now is comedy skit and Lenovo carton that's what I see that's is trending now it brings out money

I do not fill the best way to earn money is through posting one can earn money through working for some company online running graphics design and some other things

Though I am not earning through uploading files online, but I have come across some platforms while using the internet, that claim to pay to upload things like pictures, videos, music. But I don't know how legit these kind of platforms are. That is just my opinion.

Well i feel that the platform in which people upload things are many,some person uploads videos while others picture some graphics design,I feel the platform decides the amount

Yeah many people have been making money through uploading things online..To me I will love to upload guitar videos tutorials on chord progression..

it is a good way to come from the online side if you know what you are uploading and where you are advertising, in order to have downloads. if you are a streamer or you have a pretty popular youtube channel, you can make good money from it.

Things you can upload to make money
  • Dailymotion. Profit share: 70% | Minimum payout: $100 | Sign up | More details. ...
  • Vimeo On Demand. Profit share: 90% | Minimum payout: Not available | Sign up | More details. ...
  • Twitter Amplify. ...
  • 4. Facebook Ad Breaks. ...
  • Amazon Video Direct. ...
  • The Vault. ...
  • Envul. ...
  • YouTube.
Post automatically merged:

• Dailymotion. Profit share: 70% | Minimum payout: $100 | Sign up | More details. .
  • Vimeo On Demand. Profit share: 90% | Minimum payout: Not available | Sign up | More details.
  • Twitter Amplify.
  • 4. Facebook Ad Breaks.
  • Amazon Video Direct.
  • The Vault.
  • Envul. ...
  • YouTube.
Post automatically merged:

• Dailymotion. Profit share: 70% | Minimum payout: $100 | Sign up | More details. .
  • Vimeo On Demand. Profit share: 90% | Minimum payout: Not available | Sign up | More details.
  • Twitter Amplify.
  • 4. Facebook Ad Breaks.
  • Amazon Video Direct.
  • The Vault.
  • Envul. ...
  • YouTube.

There are so many things that you can be able to leverage, upload and then make money from it. If you are good with graphics then you can sell your digital art as nfts in crypto spaces.

There are so many things that you can be able to leverage, upload and then make money from it. If you are good with graphics then you can sell your digital art as nfts in crypto spaces.
When you mentioned graphics, you ment graphic designs right? Do you know of any legit site I can sell some graphic design works?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back