What's new

Best social media platform ?

They social media is playing a vital role I today's world in terms of helping business to grow, there are too many of them.out there,you simply need to select the one that goes with you preference,your target market and stick to what ever it is they have to offer,you can use Facebook, twitter and even instagram offcourse it seems the later is the best.

In your opinion , what is your social media platform good for publicity , for publish your page ?
It all depends on which one you are comfortable with, some prefer facebook and instagram, even telegram but for me, I prefer to use WhatsApp because a lot of people are on it, both young and old.
Post automatically merged:

In your opinion , what is your social media platform good for publicity , for publish your page ?
It all depends on which one you are comfortable with, some prefer facebook and instagram, even telegram but for me, I prefer to use WhatsApp because a lot of people are on it, both young and old.

In choosing best social media platform for your publicity, choose according to population of your target audience.i have much people on facebook than any other platform, definitely i will have to choose facebook.

There are alot of social media you found on internet like,
Youtube
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Whatsapp
These are some social media which I mentione.But the question which one is the best so it depends on your skills. And the second thing for which purpose you are using it.

Instagram. Long the home of influencers, brands, bloggers, small business owners, friends and everyone in between, Instagram has topped well over 1 billion monthly users.

Face book is the best social media plat form.
Yea Facebook is a good social media platform for publishing stories but I still feel Twitter is the best so far. In Twitter, there's a super feel touch you get with stories through trends which Facebook doesn't have. With Twitter you get to know alot of things and new happenings that Facebook cannot offer.

Well, I think Facebook. Facebook has billions of people on it, your friends, co-workers, family everybody is on Facebook, and Facebook welcome everyone, it is great for advertising and business promotion because friends on your friends lists already know you. One can reach a wide audience within a short possible time. One can also specify the target audience. What ever business you promote one get to see it on their new feeds.
Post automatically merged:

Well, I think Facebook. Facebook has billions of people on it, your friends, co-workers, family everybody is on Facebook, and Facebook welcome everyone, it is great for advertising and business promotion because friends on your friends lists already know you. One can reach a wide audience within a short possible time. One can also specify the target audience. What ever business you promote one get to see it on their new feeds.

I understand that there are many social media platform but I think Facebook is the best social media platform in the world, they have the highest users. I will choose twitter as my second choice. Twitter is a good social media with many features

For me it's going to be Twitter. I know that Facebook appears to have more active users than other social media, I believe with Twitter, you can reach a larger audience in a short period of time by using trending captions.

As long as I am concerned I see Facebook as the best social Media platform so far. It is more common than other social media platform and also it has more population

Initially,it used to be Facebook,but I got bored of the site,I find myself on Twitter and the joy was priceless because of the contents and the way information trends.

my best social Media platform is WhatsApp because it's easy for me to communicate easily to my friends family and also business associate.

the best social platforms I can choose is WhatsApp, Facebook because of it population and popularity among a number of people.

The best social media platform out there as at this time to the best of my knowledge is facebook. You can always navigate it with ease

I think forums are my best to publish my link or any stuffs that i want to advertise online that brings income. Social media sites doesn't bring me what i need when it comes to advertisement success.

For a business person,it depends on the objective you want to achieve.If as a business person you want to get audience,likes and conversion on sale facebook is ok,and if you want to do more of video ad you should be looking at instgram.it depends on what you wants though.

In my opinion Facebook is the best with its user friendly features, there is no stress in opening of accounts. And with its messenger app that makes chating great

Lots of people saying Facebook and I don't disagree z it has the highest number of users among all platforms, also there is Instagram and twitter, WhatsApp and YouTube depending on what you intend to

I will take Twitter as the best platform for advertising products. Peter has the best networking and you get to meet rich people there who can spend anything to get the product once they like it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back