What's new

Best retirement plan

I want to start a small scale business with my pension. It does not have to be online. I would like to invest in real estate. Purchase a plot of land or two plots depending on my capital and lease it to farmers.

Watching the way everything is changing in this new era, it got me thinking about the plans people will be having after or before getting their pension.

Nowadays, everyone is going into online business, if it's not affiliate marketing or programming, it will be cryptocurrency investment or stock.

If I was to be retired in the next five years, I would draw out a plan on how to invest my pension into something that will not give me an heart attack or something that will not later turn into a scam.

I would like to know, what is that plan, that special plan you would embark on after receiving your pension.

Happy earning
I am thinking of investing in cryptocurrency after my retirement, because cryptocurrency is the best option. For retired people, Because there is not much work in this that the biggest advantage of this.

I think , men become old when they have retired. So they should take rest completely. They should not try to start any new business, not face any difficulties. They can earn only by investment if they have pension or large budget but if they feel comfortable in that case otherwise not.

Planning for retirement starts with thinking about your retirement goals and how long you have to meet them. Then you need to look at the types of retirement accounts that can help you raise the money to fund your future. As you save that money, you have to invest it to enable it to grow

That's a great question which many failed to ask themselves before retiring and that is why most pensioners get broke in no time after retirement.
If I'm to retire in 5years time. I would keep greater portion of the money and used 40 percent of it and invest in crypto currency. Then, I would also build an Affiliate marketing website.

Gone are the days when workers could count on an employee pension plan and Social Security to cover their costs during those golden years. Today, pensions are a rarity and Social Security isn’t a slam-dunk for future generations.The IRA is one of the most common retirement plans. An individual can set up an IRA at a financial institution, such as a bank or brokerage firm, to hold investments — stocks, mutual funds, bonds and cash — earmarked for retirement.

There are several institute or organisation you can join to set up a retirement plan for yourself. Above this, the best retirement plan you can give yourself is setting up a business while you're still working. Might not necessary be a business but a stable and sure investment will do.

Watching the way everything is changing in this new era, it got me thinking about the plans people will be having after or before getting their pension.

Nowadays, everyone is going into online business, if it's not affiliate marketing or programming, it will be cryptocurrency investment or stock.

If I was to be retired in the next five years, I would draw out a plan on how to invest my pension into something that will not give me an heart attack or something that will not later turn into a scam.

I would like to know, what is that plan, that special plan you would embark on after receiving your pension.

Happy earning
A good retirement plan is to have investments and good business running. It will be disastrous to retire and have nothing doing only to sleep, wake and eat. This habit is killing and can send one to early grave. Don't wait for pension to come before you can live.

Find out how much money you may need in retirement. ...
Save. ...
Know how Social Security fits in your retirement plan. ...
If you're short, decide how you'll make up the difference. ...
Make a date with your 401(k) plan and IRA once or twice a year.

I think for retirement I will focus on an investment that wouldn't stress me out just like you said, something like being a shareholder in a company or an investor with a firm or business. I think those are the best type of investment.

the best retirement plan is to make sure you have invested enough during your service years to start a self sustaining business that can progressively improve your income before leaving service such that when you retire such business can be extensively improved with part of your gratuity then you can keep the rest for maintenance and other unforseen circumstances

The best retirement plan is the one planned for a long time before the retirement, someone who wished and hope to be comfortable after retirement would have been saving up for the D-day, you should have a business in mind to invest your pension on.

Happy earning
Sincerely, my special pension plan is to invest in the transportation business. I plan to buy some motorcycles and tricycles that I would give to certified riders that would return money to me daily. They will be involved in the conveyance of people around my state while I coordinate their other activities. Once it becomes successful, I would expand into other states.

The best plan you can ever have in your retirement time, is to have something stable like business that is giving you steady income every month, because nobody is going to cater for you or give you money unless your children gives you, and also you need to have a better lifestyle eat good food, exercise your body when its due time.

Happy earning
First, early retirement plan is the best as the strength is still there to go about the demand of the intended business.
The plan I have is fish farming and investment in Gold. For now I have commenced the learning process of fish farming by engaging my wife to have hand on experience by setting up a small fish pond (rented earthing pond) where the owner of the pond is putting us through the process from scratch to finish. My circle of friends inspired me to think of smoking the fishes and now I buy already smoked product which I sell to friends and colleagues at work to make 20k to 25k off 50k investment. This I am planning on building on it and if I am convinced enough that I can sustain such sales and improve on it, early retirement plant is sure going to happen.
As for Gold business I need to build and have a trusted source where I can buy genuine Gold and the plan is to keep for a very long time. I am very sure of getting value for money in long term plan of it
Post automatically merged:

Happy earning
First, early retirement plan is the best as the strength is still there to go about the demand of the intended business.
The plan I have is fish farming and investment in Gold. For now I have commenced the learning process of fish farming by engaging my wife to have hand on experience by setting up a small fish pond (rented earthing pond) where the owner of the pond is putting us through the process from scratch to finish. My circle of friends inspired me to think of smoking the fishes and now I buy already smoked product which I sell to friends and colleagues at work to make 20k to 25k off 50k investment. This I am planning on building on it and if I am convinced enough that I can sustain such sales and improve on it, early retirement plant is sure going to happen.
As for Gold business I need to build and have a trusted source where I can buy genuine Gold and the plan is to keep for a very long time. I am very sure of getting value for money in long term plan of it

Many people won’t have enough money to live comfortably and will rely solely on Social Security to pay for their living expenses. But retirement doesn’t have to look this way for you.then retirement plan should be work.

There is age of 25 years of service in my country for getting retirement from the services of Government. It is necessary to having a good and effective business planning after your retirement.

Planning for retirement starts with thinking about your retirement goals and how long you have to meet them. Then you need to look at the types of retirement accounts that can help you raise the money to fund your future. As you save that money, you have to invest it to enable it to grow.

Best retirement plan should be made 2years or a year before you retire so that you can execute it well when you retire, and I think real estate or business is better for retired people cos they are already old, I don't think old people knows much about crypto currency.

The best plans provide the tax advantages for your tax situation, and, if available, an additional savings incentive, such as matching contributions. In most cases, a 401(k) with employer match is the best place to start.
Post automatically merged:

The best plans provide the tax advantages for your tax situation, and, if available, an additional savings incentive, such as matching contributions. In most cases, a 401(k) with employer match is the best place to start.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back