What's new

Best retirement plan

Watching the way everything is changing in this new era, it got me thinking about the plans people will be having after or before getting their pension.

Nowadays, everyone is going into online business, if it's not affiliate marketing or programming, it will be cryptocurrency investment or stock.

If I was to be retired in the next five years, I would draw out a plan on how to invest my pension into something that will not give me an heart attack or something that will not later turn into a scam.

I would like to know, what is that plan, that special plan you would embark on after receiving your pension.

Happy earning
Before retirement one should have set a foundation on how he or she will survive with the pension money which is always not that much.
In my case the plan i have is to use portion of my salary in investment so that when the retirement time comes i will be on a safer side and be able to survive with the little pension i will be getting.

There are many plans after retirement. But I think when a person retired his job. He will start their own busniss like he open a shop or any other small busniss. After retirement he can do in any online work in his extra time.

Planning for retirement starts with thinking about your retirement goals and how long you have to meet them. Then you need to look at the types of retirement accounts that can help you raise the money to fund your future. As you save that money, you have to invest it to enable it to grow.

Best retirement plan is having something to fall back to five to ten years before retirement. I plan to open a brick moulding workshop where I can employ people to work for me and I also plan to invest in cryptocurrencies. I also plan to start poultry farming.

the best retirement plan is to make sure that you have had plans for yourself since the beginning of your service year whether as a government worker or as a private firm workers.nobody will plan for you except you plan for yourself and making sure to work towards your plans

Preparing for retirement is a must for anyone working in a private company or government civil service. Failure to do so is inviting hunger and anguish during old age. Plan to start a business.

According to the Social Security Administration, 9 out of 10 people over age 65 receive Social Security. On average, Social Security counts for about 39% of total income during retirement. Social Security can’t cover all your financial needs during your retirement years. Having a solid retirement plan that will give you a financially secure retirement is based on having a bundle of various income sources best suited to meet your goals

Retirement plan is one of the reasons so may people die poor,you work all your life without having a life of your own and when you think it's time for you to rest,things begin to pop up,you given change as something to keep soul and body together.

To be frank, I don't really plan to invest in an online business after my retirement. I will like to do offline business which will give me more more rest of mind. Since I will be always be available, I will invest offline businesses that I can be monitoring.

• Traditional IRA. Anyone who earns taxable income can open a traditional IRA. ...
  • Roth IRA. If your annual income isn't too high, a Roth IRA is one of the best retirement accounts available. ...
  • Spousal IRA. ...
  • Fixed Annuities. ...
  • Traditional 401(k) ...
  • Roth 401(k) ...
  • 403(b) plan. ...
  • 457(b) plan.

As an employee, as you approach retirement age, you need to have the plans regarding what to do when you retire. That you do not depend wholly on your pension. A lot of people fail to make this plans and that is why when they retire,they don't know what to do. However, one of the best sector you can go into is agriculture.

The best plan after retirement is I think rest. When you have 55 years old, you have retired. At this age, you should keep rest and live remaining life without any burden of business. If you have not rest , then you should invest money of your pension for future use. So that you're child live Happy and comfortable life.

best retirement plan for some workers is to spend time with their family while others is to go into business of their choice and invest their gratuity and their pension but for me if I eventually retired from my job I will spend time with my family and also look for a small business which will also give me time with my family because one basic reason for retirement is to have a rest.

I would probably take a year or two off just journeying the earth. By then I should have a thriving business that I would leave in the hands of the manager. The goal now is to manage myself and enjoy life as much as I can so there would be minimal work. It's also my time to help my community more since I would have accumulated significant wealth and this would also be my focus.

The 10 best retirement plans. Solo 401(k) plan. Pensions. Guaranteed income annuities (GIAs) Profit-sharing plans. The federal government plan. Cash-balance plans. Cash-value life insurance plan. Nonqualified deferred compensation plans
Post automatically merged:

The 10 best retirement plans. Solo 401(k) plan. Pensions. Guaranteed income annuities (GIAs) Profit-sharing plans. The federal government plan. Cash-balance plans. Cash-value life insurance plan. Nonqualified deferred compensation plans

Top 10 Retirement Plans

Solo 401 (k) Plan-Pensions. Guaranteed Income Anniversary (GIA) Profit Distribution Scheme. Federal government plan. Cash balance plans. Cash Value Life Insurance Plan Illegal Deferred Compensation Scheme (NQDC)

Top 10 Retirement Plans

Solo 401 (k) Plan-Pensions. Guaranteed Income Anniversary (GIA) Profit Distribution Scheme. Federal government plan. Cash balance plans. Cash Value Life Insurance Plan Illegal Deferred Compensation Scheme (NQDC)

I think the real estate business is the best. Retirement that you will get is money. So you can easily rent a house out of it. Which will make you profit every month. And you can spend your leisure days in comfort.

Best retirement plans incorporates..

Make A Total Return Portfolio.

Use Retirement Income Funds.

Utilize Immediate Annuities.

Use Variable Annuities.

Buy Bonds.

Put resources into Rental Real Estate.

Be careful Alternatives.

Shut End Funds.

I think retirement is a senstive matter of every person before retirement you have a plan and set up a buisness and after retirement take it and continue your buisness and above 40 you can retire from the job

I think retirement is a senstive matter of every person before retirement you have a plan and set up a buisness and after retirement take it and continue your buisness and above 40 you can retire from the job

I think the real estate business is the best. Retirement that you will get is money. So you can easily rent a house out of it. Which will make you profit every month. And you can spend your leisure days in comfort.
I totally agree with you, in my plans is to buy a property to rent it and live from the monthly payment, apart from the leisure time as you describe it, I will also be able to spend time with my family, enjoy to the fullest and with peace of mind.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back