What's new

Best retirement plan

Before retirement, one or the other business should be started so that you do not need time to settle the business after retirement. Set up your own store and register one of your family members and hand over the business to them to take care of it after retirement.
a good idea before retirement you should start a business and settle the business after retirement choose some trustable family member, handover them,I think it is the best idea.

Watching the way everything is changing in this new era, it got me thinking about the plans people will be having after or before getting their pension.

Nowadays, everyone is going into online business, if it's not affiliate marketing or programming, it will be cryptocurrency investment or stock.

If I was to be retired in the next five years, I would draw out a plan on how to invest my pension into something that will not give me an heart attack or something that will not later turn into a scam.

I would like to know, what is that plan, that special plan you would embark on after receiving your pension.

Happy earning
I think that the best thing to do after you get your pension is to venture into some sort of easy and manageable business. The reason that i am saying this is because with a low risk business you can develop your own constant source of income that will improve your life as well beyond the pension fund only.

I want to invest in real estates And any other things that i can earn from residually, i really dont want to rely on pension alone when i retire and honestly speaking in my country pension is not something you should rely on at all
The best retirement plan for every worker is to start up a business that is the best I can ever think of that will help promote the income of the individual.

Yes of cause, i believe this is the right thing to do, start up a business that you would give you money residually and also good investments
The best retirement plan for every worker is to start up a business that is the best I can ever think of that will help promote the income of the individual.

Personally i like to engage in a trade that is not stressful and online invetment is a good idea,as it would give me the time and freedom that i require.But i also would like to invest in food security,which is agriculture-cultivation and production of the produce,i would do this, way before my retirement so i can gain more experience and knowledge in this sector.

Personally i like to engage in a trade that is not stressful and online invetment is a good idea,as it would give me the time and freedom that i require.But i also would like to invest in food security,which is agriculture-cultivation and production of the produce,i would do this, way before my retirement so i can gain more experience and knowledge in this sector.
The best retirement plan for anyone to is to start up a business after retirement with these he can keep up with his family and will not feel the absence office job.

You could actually use 50% of your pension to travel the world and the other 50% to sponsor other business which will give you great gain cos you will be sharing the interest that comes into the business and also you will be made for life.

You could actually use 50% of your pension to travel the world and the other 50% to sponsor other business which will give you great gain cos you will be sharing the interest that comes into the business and also you will be made for life.
Best retirement plan is to set up a pension scheme before retirement and also start up a good business which is very lucrative before retirement.

Best retirement plan is to set up a pension scheme before retirement and also start up a good business which is very lucrative before retirement.
I keep seeing people talk about a good business, but all I see is another chance to squander money because every good business needs a lot of money time and effort for a pensioner, I don't think they can dedicate their time and effort after dedicateing their time and effort to work for 35 years to get the pension.

I think it's better to retire young like 40 and start another chapter of ones life, why work till 60 or 65 and pass up on living, although it seems easier said than done but still isn't impossible

Having real estate investment in separate places, gas plant business, large farm business, where almost everything food is planted is an option for me to record a successful retirement.

Watching the way everything is changing in this new era, it got me thinking about the plans people will be having after or before getting their pension.

Nowadays, everyone is going into online business, if it's not affiliate marketing or programming, it will be cryptocurrency investment or stock.

If I was to be retired in the next five years, I would draw out a plan on how to invest my pension into something that will not give me an heart attack or something that will not later turn into a scam.

I would like to know, what is that plan, that special plan you would embark on after receiving your pension.

Happy earning
Well to me personally I really think that the best retirement plan ought to be investment or starting up a business your very own business or any other profitable trade of your choice but keeping it in bank or savings or any kind is not really advisable

I have not retire from my work so when I retire I will plan on how to start business with it, for now am still working on about it till when the time comes.

Happy earning
I don’t really have anything to say to those because I’m still at a tender age and I’m just planning beginning of my life.Maybe when I’m above like 30 i will be thinking about that

This is a wake up call for many of us to start planning our retirement. I would like to have both online and offline investment so I can make cool money and physical money

Happy earning
I think my plan when I grow old and get my pension funds,is to become an affiliate marketer online and buy things as well and resell back online with some high price and gain at the end.

Investing in the real estate will be better and will give you peace of mind. That's the best for retirees or invest your money on a viable offline business. Do your research well on the business that has prospects. Seek advice from the people who are successful in the business

Well to me personally I think that the best retirement plan ought to be investment or starting up a business your very own business or any other profitable trade of your choice but keeping it in bank or savings or any kind is not advisable
I see retirement has a way of getting out of businesses and investments and living your life to the fullest, not having to worry about working again. Retirement should be freedom not going into another work or something.

I strongly believe that the best retirement plan is creating a fixed savings account with no credit credit card in other to help you plan for the future and yield profit !

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back