What's new

Best retirement plan

If your annual pre-retirement expenses are $50,000, for example, you'd want retirement income of $40,000 if you followed the 80 percent rule of thumb. If you and your spouse will collect $2,000 a month from Social Security, or $24,000 a year, you'd need about $16,000 a year from your savings.

I wouldn't rely on my pension when i retire,my pension would be use to solve petty problems when the need arises. During my service years,i would save up some money from my earnings and use it to start up a business, this way,i wouldn't need to rely on my pension for survival.

Watching the way everything is changing in this new era, it got me thinking about the plans people will be having after or before getting their pension.

Nowadays, everyone is going into online business, if it's not affiliate marketing or programming, it will be cryptocurrency investment or stock.

If I was to be retired in the next five years, I would draw out a plan on how to invest my pension into something that will not give me an heart attack or something that will not later turn into a scam.

I would like to know, what is that plan, that special plan you would embark on after receiving your pension.

Happy earning
Lol... I love the part where you said you will not invest into a business our anything that will cause you heart attack and funniest thing is that, at this stage or the older stage its easier to have high blood pressure and heart attacks so its better to do a very simple business that doesn't require much capital that will swallow the while pension.

Watching the way everything is changing in this new era, it got me thinking about the plans people will be having after or before getting their pension.

Nowadays, everyone is going into online business, if it's not affiliate marketing or programming, it will be cryptocurrency investment or stock.

If I was to be retired in the next five years, I would draw out a plan on how to invest my pension into something that will not give me an heart attack or something that will not later turn into a scam.

I would like to know, what is that plan, that special plan you would embark on after receiving your pension.

Happy earning
I really love to explore and travel around as my retirement plan but one need to work more to the money so that you wont exhaust your retirement money, I have farming in mind as my retirement plan, I love rearing fish and poultry business, the business yields within 6month after you start.

As for me I will like to collect the normal pension fund from government after my retirement, this is because I plan on setting up a mini business after my retirement.

Retirement preparation is a multi-step, time-consuming process. You'll need to create a financial buffer to finance a safe, secure—and enjoyable—retirement. The fun part is why it's important to pay attention to the serious (and possibly boring) part of the process: figuring out how you'll get there.

pensions are often seen as the clear winner. However, the smart use of a 401(k) plan can provide benefits that make for a comfortable retirement. To make the most of your company-sponsored retirement plan, start saving early, maximize your employer's match and watch your balance grow.

pensions are often seen as the clear winner. However, the smart use of a 401(k) plan can provide benefits that make for a comfortable retirement. To make the most of your company-sponsored retirement plan, start saving early, maximize your employer's match and watch your balance grow.
Yeah save early if you are more focused on maximising your revenue , because many people have spent their pension funds and have gone broke

The best retirement plan anyone can have is running of provision store or delivery service, atleast it will make you active and vibrant, real estate business is good but you need to start on time.

A good retirement plan is relative. Some people want to have an investment and others just want to retire and travel the world. It all depends on what the individual wants.

As for me after retirement I plan on investing my money in real estate business and also I will invest some in cryptocurrency business. I like this twi business, because it is not stressful

I wouldn't rely on my pension when i retire,my pension would be use to solve petty problems when the need arises. During my service years,i would save up some money from my earnings and use it to start up a business, this way,i wouldn't need to rely on my pension for survival.
Pensions are peanuts and the best retirement plan is to be prepared before you retired and start a good business with your retirement money, or go into farming.

Pensions are peanuts and the best retirement plan is to be prepared before you retired and start a good business with your retirement money, or go into farming.
Pension can only add up to your finances because the amount is low compared to your years of service, it is better to use part of your salary during your service years to start whatever you want to do when you retire.

Pension can only add up to your finances because the amount is low compared to your years of service, it is better to use part of your salary during your service years to start whatever you want to do when you retire.
You should start working and be saving right now if you want to have a good retirement plan for the future because pension doesn't pay much.

Concerning best retirement plan. Well, it is good you have a laid down retirement plan because planning helps alot, along with the planning comes investigations, an individual needs to make some investigations and finding on how the business can be operated

as for me after my retirement I would like to invest my pension in cryptocurrency business and also I will go further to investing in real estate business too.

Best retirement plan should be made 2years or a year before you retire so that you can execute it well when you retire, and I think real estate or business is better for retired people cos they are already old, I don't think old people knows much about crypto currency.
The best retirement plan is to see if I start up a business, as an individual you must always have a retirement plan and go in order for you not to suffer in future.

The best retirement plan is to see if I start up a business, as an individual you must always have a retirement plan and go in order for you not to suffer in future.
Thats the reason why someone need to plan ahead before retiring , you should have decided what you want to do after retirement and start acting on it before its too late, I have a man that started his retirement plan 2years before his retirement by opening a bakery industry .

I want to invest in real estates And any other things that i can earn from residually, i really dont want to rely on pension alone when i retire and honestly speaking in my country pension is not something you should rely on at all

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back