What's new

Best paid surveys

I tried Swagbucks once, but it didn't really favour me. Amongst all the sites you made mention of, does anyone support African countries?

I honestly don't believe or have heard of African countries so far (I don't want to be fooled) but from tier3 onwards, there are a lot of sites that pay legit and you can work on them.

I honestly don't believe or have heard of African countries so far (I don't want to be fooled) but from tier3 onwards, there are a lot of sites that pay legit and you can work on them.
If it's paid to post sites or sites that pay you to carry out certain tasks and get paid I can easily believe that but I am yet to really see a site that favours African countries in terms of surveys.

I don't really do surveys because they are often stressful and most of them do not support African countries. But i've heard of a few good survey sites like Swag bucks.
Normally if we are looking at the earning attached to surveys , i wont categorically says that survey site are stressful, the stress is worth the money people are making in the sute.

Normally if we are looking at the earning attached to surveys , i wont categorically says that survey site are stressful, the stress is worth the money people are making in the sute.
The particular one i tried was quite stressful and i didnt earn much compared to the hard work i put into the survey.

Swagbucks touts its platform as a way to earn money for the things you already do. In addition to taking paid surveys, you can also earn money for surfing the web on their approved search engine, watching videos, or using their mobile app. You earn a bonus for signing up and then accumulate points whenever you complete these various tasks. You can then use those points to cash out with gift cards for various retailers or get cashback but restricted to some country

Surveys is definitely a berge pole I wouldn't want to touch. It works best for those living in the tier 1 nation. It will be a waste of the time if decided to work on the site based on my demographics.

Survey sites to me are just waste of time, strength and energy. I have tried many of them and ended up either getting no surveys, no points or didn't qualify for any surveys, not available in my country and even their mode of payment is not available in my country too

Pico workers, paidview point and microworkers are one of the best paid surveys although some countries are restricted from participating from the survey and perhaps their mode of cashing out is through PayPal.

As for me I have said it time and time again that surveys are just time wasting and not productive when it's comes to income. Most of the surveys sites that pay are not available for the African countries to use or earn from

Hi.

What are the best paid surveys you know?

Thanking you in advance.
I have read a lot about picoworkers. I think this survey should be among the best. Although I don't know if it is available to all countries. I have tried some survey sites and earning on them was not successful.

Initially, I thought that surveys is the best medium to make money online but I was totally wrong when I started working OK surveys. Most of the survey sites are scam.

Survey paying websites can only add to your frustration, and I will rather suggest that you stay active on pay to post forums, instead of thinking about surveys because they will never satisfy You financially.

Survey paying websites can only add to your frustration, and I will rather suggest that you stay active on pay to post forums, instead of thinking about surveys because they will never satisfy You financially.
Lolz, this is true in most cases that is why I do not really have interest to Earn from them until I am very sure they are really paying and not all those that is interested to run away with your money.

Paid surveys Is actually a good way to earn some more bucks using your time online. If you are looking for a good site to get paid survey jobs I will recommend picoworkers as this a site which allow employer post jobs that are available to employee who perform the numerous tasks available on the platform and get paid.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back