What's new

Best paid surveys

Pico workers, paidview point and microworkers are one of the best paid surveys although some countries are restricted from participating from the survey and perhaps their mode of cashing out is through PayPal.

OneOpinion​

Average earnings: $2.03 per hour
This site is a survey aggregator with an effective screening process. Its dashboard is informative and displays helpful sections, such as your activity and a customer support form. The site was above average at picking surveys we qualified for. As for the points awarded per survey, 500 or 1,000 points may look high at first, but when converted to actual rewards, you’d get 50 cents or a dollar. Also, you can’t cash out until you reach 25,000 points, equivalent to $25. Read more in our OneOpinion review.

2. Survey Junkie​

Average earnings: $1.57 per hour
This site is a smaller survey aggregator, but it stands out. The site has a clean, easy-to-use dashboard and offers a high point value for each survey you complete. The point system is direct and shows you how much your points are worth in dollars right on the dashboard. But you have to get to 500 points before you can cash out. Check out our Survey Junkie review for more information.

3. Opinion Outpost​

Average earnings: $1.50 per hour
Some survey sites bombard users with information and opportunities — but not Opinion Outpost. Its simple, intuitive website enabled us to take survey after survey without much thought. As beginners, we also appreciated the site’s straightforward points system, which works out to 10 cents per point. Most importantly, we actually made some money. We averaged $1.50 per hour on Opinion Outpost and were able to cash it out on Amazon. See our Opinion Outpost review for more information.

4. i-Say​

Average earnings: $1.01 per hour
This site only provides surveys through Ipsos, the market research firm that owns it. The site offers fewer surveys than aggregators do, but you stay on i-Say for every survey, which makes the overall experience easier. Sometimes it displays surveys you already tried, which is confusing. For more information, check out the i-Say review.

5. MyPoints​

Average earnings: $1.01 per hour
This site offered 75 survey opportunities, the most of any site we tested. But it also had the lowest success rate, 9.33%, and a low average hourly pay rate. Plus, the reasons for survey disqualifications often were unclear. On one occasion, we were disqualified after being asked to write the word “Purple.” (Yes, we spelled it correctly.) See our full MyPoints review.

6. Swagbucks​

Average earnings: $0.89 per hour
This site offers a lot of opportunities for surveys, but disqualifications are frequent. Sometimes we got disqualified just from clicking on a link to a survey. Swagbucks aggregates third-party surveys, so some sites it sends you to are better than others. It takes a long time to earn points, but the site’s expansive rewards marketplace has hundreds of options to choose from, including gift cards, sweepstakes and PayPal payments. Check out our full Swagbucks review.

7. Toluna​

Average earnings: $0.71 per hour
Unlike many other sites, Toluna lets users pick the topics of their surveys, such as electronics or travel, which made the work more interesting. However, this perk didn’t make up for its low pay. Upon converting points to cash, we earned only 71 cents per hour — one of the lowest rates of all the sites we tested. Our five hours’ worth of points weren’t nearly enough to redeem the cheapest gift cards. Learn more in our Toluna review.

8. InboxDollars​

Average earnings: $0.41 per hour
New users get a $5 bonus after confirming their email address with InboxDollars. But that didn’t make up for how little we earned per hour while taking surveys — 41 cents, the lowest rate among the 12 sites we tested. On occasion, instead of sending us surveys, the site directed us to promotions that required our address, phone number and birthdate. Read our InboxDollars

Pico workers, paidview point and microworkers are one of the best paid surveys although some countries are restricted from participating from the survey and perhaps their mode of cashing out is through PayPal.

for desktop / pc yes, and attapoll for mobile :) mobile application that automatically sorts your polls. I have been using it for some time and I am very happy with it.

Good survey sites have been listed out there and if you want to participate, I'll advise that you get good quality VPN if you're in a third world country because of restrictions on such countries.
One survey site I'll recommend anyday anytime though is Onepoll. They're easy to sign up and use

I tried Swagbucks once, but it didn't really favour me. Amongst all the sites you made mention of, does anyone support African countries?

Most of those sites you've listed does not support african countries, but you can try surveystime.io, this is the surveys site that is available on the third world countries.

Almost all the Survey sites you listed isn't available to lower-tier Countries and it's so annoying because even after registration, there's always no available Surveys to participate.

Almost all the Survey sites you listed isn't available to lower-tier Countries and it's so annoying because even after registration, there's always no available Surveys to participate.
That's true. It very frustrating after creating a account the first massage you will receive is we have no surveys for you. It's frustrating.

Actually, survey platfrom is where one can really make a lot of earning as one survey can pay so much which can add up to huge earnings at the end of the month or year as the case may be. But it is rather unfortunate that they are not available to all regions or countries.

I tried Swagbucks once, but it didn't really favour me. Amongst all the sites you made mention of, does anyone support African countries?
I've tried countless of surveys but they are not working out due to the demograhic location. But have you ever came across a site that accepts the third world countries?

I want to take part in the get paid surveys, after downloading swagbucks, it is not working. If it works then it will help me earn some thing get paid surveys are good because it doesn't take much time to participate.

COINTIPLY is the best survey site that I know on tue internet.
They have range of products for you to earn money.
You can play the multiplier game, take surveys, view PTC and make comments

I've tried countless of surveys but they are not working out due to the demograhic location. But have you ever came across a site that accepts the third world countries?
No I have not seen any site like that, I am also looking for sites like that. But honestly I have completely given up on surveys, it's just too hard finding one.

I have been working on different types of survey online , though no surveys site don't allow Africa countries but swagbuck and inboxdollar are really working and paying really well.

I want to take part in the get paid surveys, after downloading swagbucks, it is not working. If it works then it will help me earn some thing get paid surveys are good because it doesn't take much time to participate.
That's true. You won't spend much time on surveys site and you can earn up to $5 a day, but most surveys are not available on the 3rd tier countries.

Some of the countries does not support most of the common sites,I think you should continue doing research about it to get a good site.

I don't really do surveys because they are often stressful and most of them do not support African countries. But i've heard of a few good survey sites like Swag bucks.

there are many surveys site and apps were you can earn money on them but I don't advice you to join any sites if you live in the 3rd world countries because there's a high probability of you not getting surveys

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back