What's new

Best online payment system

I love 2 check out because they are payments platform and date we can easily integrated with any website. They make it easy to accept all forms of web currency and convert it to the desire denomination you want. I can only make PayPal an option if someone cannot use 2 check out.

I am not talking about the countries that are allowed to use PayPal services. Your account can be limited regardless of the country that the account holder resides. I have read from people from United States having their accounts suspended.
Okay I understand what you're trying to say ,yes an accounts can be suspended no matter the country you are, I think the reason why the account is suspended is because they suspect a dubious activities, I think such accounts can be recovered.

PayPal hands down for sure, you can use other methods but customers may not feel secure to pay, thus loosing some sells.
I completely disagree with you that paypal is the best online payment platform simply because PayPal happens to be the most expensive way for someone to receive their payments online compared to cryptocurrency which has a very low transaction cost.

I will always accept PayPal for services because millions using it. It's probably my favourite payment method. I have cards with them as well so I can easily use those funds in my real life.
These days crypto is a really big thing. I was never into it but this year I sucked it up and started doing business with BTC, ETH, etc. and I made money quicker than I did with PayPal.
Still, PayPal is my number one.
Yes that's true . So many people will choose PayPal as the best option for payment processor because of it's wide usage in so many countries

Okay I understand what you're trying to say ,yes an accounts can be suspended no matter the country you are, I think the reason why the account is suspended is because they suspect a dubious activities, I think such accounts can be recovered.
Even if they suspect your account for anything, they will ask you to provides some evidence to clarify yourself. After you might have done that, your account will still remain banned.

Even if they suspect your account for anything, they will ask you to provides some evidence to clarify yourself. After you might have done that, your account will still remain banned.
This might not actually be true as you said except you have something to prove that what you are saying is true, PayPal account is not accepted here ,then how are you able to know that even if you have provided all the evidence that your account will still be banned ?

This might not actually be true as you said except you have something to prove that what you are saying is true, PayPal account is not accepted here ,then how are you able to know that even if you have provided all the evidence that your account will still be banned ?
It is not the whole countries that PayPal is not accepted. I have read from people in the countries where PayPal is allowed and accepted having there accounts remains limited despites fulfilling everything requires of them by Paypal.

It is not the whole countries that PayPal is not accepted. I have read from people in the countries where PayPal is allowed and accepted having there accounts remains limited despites fulfilling everything requires of them by Paypal.
The best online payment system that have been used in that I know that is very reliable is PayPal but however when you come back to Nigeria it is not accessible.

The best online payment system that have been used in that I know that is very reliable is PayPal but however when you come back to Nigeria it is not accessible.
If it is not available for you to use in your country, that means it is not the best payment platform options that is best for you in receiving and sending of money.

If this happened to all the population of the country you are talking about then obviously PayPal is not considering that location as the best for paypal usage ,that is why they are limiting their usage there.

If this happened to all the population of the country you are talking about then obviously PayPal is not considering that location as the best for paypal usage ,that is why they are limiting their usage there.
They actually allowed the use to PayPal in their country and their accounts still gets limited without any prior notice from PayPal on the reasons for their actions.

They actually allowed the use to PayPal in their country and their accounts still gets limited without any prior notice from PayPal on the reasons for their actions.
Well I think it is also the same thing that happened to Nigeria ,there was a time in which Nigerian have access to PayPal account but they place a limitation on us, I don't know why they're doing that to the country without them saying it openly.

Well I think it is also the same thing that happened to Nigeria ,there was a time in which Nigerian have access to PayPal account but they place a limitation on us, I don't know why they're doing that to the country without them saying it openly.
I think the reasons claimed for banning some countries from using their platform to receive payments were the high rate of online scams and fraudulent activities emanating from such countries.

I was happy when you said if I slept all debits and credit cards around the world but my second thoughts, the fees could discourage users

PayPal for me as well. I just don't think there are any other decent payment systems out there that are perfect as a way to receive income from your site really. It's secure both for buyers and sellers and you can receive payments from people from around the world which is great for your site.
As far as I am concerned PayPal is not the best payment processor for me right now as what I am making use of SD cryptocurrency to receive all my online payment and I have been enjoying it for a very long time now as I get very high exchange rate for my money.

Maybe PayPal could still be the best option so far Since it except wide varieties of other options. What I mean it is widely accepted all around the world, so that makes it the best

Maybe PayPal could still be the best option so far Since it except wide varieties of other options. What I mean it is widely accepted all around the world, so that makes it the best
Business online payments can be done through PayPal because people are now I'm is the best way to pay online fly when you are in another country.

While PayPal is the most popular, it placed restrictions on some countries. I think crypto payment is the best because it knows no boundary. Other good ones includes skrill and neteller.

PayPal is not available in my country right now so the two leading payment processors are either paystack or flutterwave and to be honest there have been very consistent.

I think the reasons claimed for banning some countries from using their platform to receive payments were the high rate of online scams and fraudulent activities emanating from such countries.
Yes after I have gone through a lot of research about why PayPal operation who was banned in my country ,I came to realise they did that because there was high rate of Internet fraudster that were using PayPal for illegal transaction, but is there any way we can access PayPal ?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back