What's new

Best online payment system

PayPal mode of payment could have been the first form of digital payments but the limitation from a lot of countries as effective it, I think cryptocurrency now is the most suitable form of payment method for a lot of people.

Others may prefer PayPal cos it works for me them tremendously. But to me PayPal never worked that way, so I'm not going for PayPal rather I'll go for crypto.

PayPal mode of payment could have been the first form of digital payments but the limitation from a lot of countries as effective it, I think cryptocurrency now is the most suitable form of payment method for a lot of people.
You are very correct. Accounts limitations by Paypal is the major reasons why some people avoid to use it to receive and send money especially people in developing countries.

You are very correct. Accounts limitations by Paypal is the major reasons why some people avoid to use it to receive and send money especially people in developing countries.
PayPal account limitation is not in the developing countries especially Europe and America ,it is only possible in Africa here,There is PayPal account in South Africa and I don't know of any other African countries that have access to PayPal account.

Does anyone in Nigeria here make use of paypal, would like to know so that I can ask a few questions, although normally, paypal doesn't work but I guess there a way around it.

Sure paypal will be my first payment option but i think it will be better to add other payment methodes
like Bitcoin - Payeer and Perfect Money however i think that's also depend to the type of the website
I would have chosen PayPal as the best means of payment too but they are not friendly in my country , bevause we can only use it in sending fund, we cantbuse PayPal to receive fund from foreign country.

Each payment system have his advantages and drawbacks , for me I prefer PayPal for reasons you mentionned but I hope they lower a little bit their fées .

In Africa, Nigeria were I'm from, most payment systems use in Europe like PayPal, stripe, Neteller and payeer are not allowed on here.
But we do have our own payment systems which are quite fast, efficient and can rival even the big players. Some of them are PAYSTACK AND FLUTTERWAVE, so to me, naturally, they are the best online payment systems.
What about you? what do you think is the best online payment system?
  • AdvCash
  • Paystack
  • Flutterwave
  • Bitcoin
  • Neteller
  • Perfect Money
  • Payza
  • PayPal
  • Payeer
  • Skrill
  • SolidTrustPay
The best online payment presently now is PayPal but however it does not really work in this part of the country but I know maybe with time it will.

For a lot of people paypal is the best payment system but paypal is not available here, therefore it cannot be the best payment solution for me. Crypto also cannot be the best because it is illegal here

For a lot of people paypal is the best payment system but paypal is not available here, therefore it cannot be the best payment solution for me. Crypto also cannot be the best because it is illegal here
That's really awkward situation , so how do you withdraw your earnings from this platform while there are only two options of payments : PayPal and LTC .

There are so many payment gateways such as PayPal and so many of them but I really prefer using cryptocurrencies because of how fast safe if it is.

Which country are you from ,because it will be very hard for you to succeed online when you cannot accept cryptocurrency nor PayPal fund.

If you are in Africa, then the go-to option would be paystack or flutter wave, everywhere else I think PayPal is a good option.

There are various online payment platforms online for both local and international payments but I would tend to lean more to bitcoin for my payments.

For a business whose presence is also in the other parts of the world, I will be a smart idea and move to use the PayPal option as payment processor

I would either go for Paypal or something close to it or equivalent to it or rather just go for crypto due to the global and widespread of these payments option

PayPal account limitation is not in the developing countries especially Europe and America ,it is only possible in Africa here,There is PayPal account in South Africa and I don't know of any other African countries that have access to PayPal account.
I am not talking about the countries that are allowed to use PayPal services. Your account can be limited regardless of the country that the account holder resides. I have read from people from United States having their accounts suspended.

Pay pal is a good paying system but it’s rates are atimes hellish ! So I recommend payeer for small payments and transactions crypto is also a good option !

A lot of people prefer different online payment systems because of their availability in their countries , fees and so on but I prefer to receive local payments through batter.
Yes it's true, a lot of people are deciding their own payment system based on how it is easy for them to convert in their country to their local currency, for me cryptocurrency mode of payment is the best for now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back