What's new

Best online payment system

Personally I am more comfortable with cryptocurrency mode of payments, paypal could have also been the best option for me but I do not have access to PayPal account in my location here.

For me it's flutterwave. Although I use PayPal when it comes to foreign online transactions and businesses, I use flutterwave for my local offline transactions.

If your running a website and the site is your main or side income, what's your favourite online payment system? Mine is PayPal. It supports all credit and debit cards internationally and it is trusted by millions across the world. On the otherhand, PayPal is a pain in the backside when it comes to fees and account limits. What payment processor do you use for your online-website?
For me I think the best payment system for online is actually cryptocurrency as this is where you will actually get the best way for you to pay and also to receive your payment online.

I didn't use of the payment system highlighted above but I use the cryptocurrency to recieve payment online. Using cryptocurrency as a payment gateway is hassle free and it's perhaps the best for me. Most of payment gateways isn't available in my country.

In Africa, Nigeria were I'm from, most payment systems use in Europe like PayPal, stripe, Neteller and payeer are not allowed on here.
But we do have our own payment systems which are quite fast, efficient and can rival even the big players. Some of them are PAYSTACK AND FLUTTERWAVE, so to me, naturally, they are the best online payment systems.
What about you? what do you think is the best online payment system?
  • AdvCash
  • Paystack
  • Flutterwave
  • Bitcoin
  • Neteller
  • Perfect Money
  • Payza
  • PayPal
  • Payeer
  • Skrill
  • SolidTrustPay
PayPal is also a very good Wallet In which many facility available That's why most people use paypal account only.But some people can't use the paypal Because people in some countries are not allowed yet.i belong to pakistan so most of the people in pakistan use payeer account Because there are many options in this wallet through which you can trade and you can earn money by investment.

For a website owner PayPal should be the first payment option that you should add because it is definitely the most popular. You can also put card payment and then cryptocurrencies.

The best payment should be payooner. PayPal is good but it's not accepted in my setting, because I can only send out money, but I cannot receive which is not feasible.

If your running a website and the site is your main or side income, what's your favourite online payment system? Mine is PayPal. It supports all credit and debit cards internationally and it is trusted by millions across the world. On the otherhand, PayPal is a pain in the backside when it comes to fees and account limits. What payment processor do you use for your online-website?
Paypal has a very good reputation. It is used by millions of people in the business world.
It allows for easy transactions despite the fees they attach.
They are trusted my many as well.

I think PayPal is the best and most popularly used. I also find Paystack very convenient to use for my transactions online especially when I am depositing money or sending money to someone.

I have used skrill.
I think PayPal provides the best services so far, although there are new payment systems trying to beat it.
The only problem is the high fees they charge.

I used paypal and it seems the best. I did not upgrade my business plan and I never had any problems. all transactions were secure, fast and constant.

Truely so many uses PayPal and testify that PayPal is the best but our country doesn't allow the PayPal way of any transaction
Post automatically merged:

If I am the one running a webpage since PayPal is restricted in my country the I will prefer using crypto currency as a payment method

Last edited:
Personally I am more comfortable with cryptocurrency mode of payments, paypal could have also been the best option for me but I do not have access to PayPal account in my location here.
I don't know why PayPal don't generalize its coverage of all the world , they will miss a lot of transactions due of that , and second thing they should reduce their exagerated fées .

I think the best way is eTransfer i my self use it and and accept my all payments from it. Its the cheapest way for both client and me. I don't prefer anyone to use PayPal since they include high fee which disturb both side of users. and credit card using stripe. which include the fee in invoice too
Ninety five percent of the people will prefer PayPal as the best means of online payment , but they forgot PayPal is not world wide , they didnt allow some countries to make and receive payment .

2co which is also known as 2 check out is one of the best payment processing platform you can never used to sell products. They have a good integrated gateway which you can use on your websites to collect payments from different cards and order pay limited.

Even though PayPal is has been bane here in my country not too long,but I think its the best payment method,everything seems to organized.

I don't know why PayPal don't generalize its coverage of all the world , they will miss a lot of transactions due of that , and second thing they should reduce their exagerated fées .
I don't really know the reason may be the reason might be that they believe that over here a lot of people will abuse the platform by using it to engage in criminal activities ,because I don't know any other reason other than that.

I was also going to say same up until recently due to the same problems you highlighted - they're not even available in as many countries too.
Payoneer is another great alternative but the best for any online entrepreneur is Stripe.

I don't really know the reason may be the reason might be that they believe that over here a lot of people will abuse the platform by using it to engage in criminal activities ,because I don't know any other reason other than that.
What's mean by criminal activities ? they should be neutral, users could transfer money to each other no matter what's the reason is , it will be more logical .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back