What's new

Best online payment system

Oh it’s PayPal.. by a landslide.
PayPal is all I’ve ever known. Although there is another one that was always alongside PayPal around 2005-2008. If anyone can think of it please let me know, it was widely used in India.
Many GPT sites used it as another payment method if PayPal wasn’t an option.

Oh it’s PayPal.. by a landslide.
PayPal is all I’ve ever known. Although there is another one that was always alongside PayPal around 2005-2008. If anyone can think of it please let me know, it was widely used in India.
Many GPT sites used it as another payment method if PayPal wasn’t an option.
I know that Paypal is very widely used and for freelancers it is the the best payment method, but don't you think the rules and regulations there are too stiff? My PayPal account is limited from last one month and I am unable to clear it, tried everything I could.

The best payment system for anybody around the world is PayPal. It's really a good payment system and I think it can be used by any freelancing website also to make payment between buyers and sellers

I think the best online payment method is through paypal. According to my opinion, PayPal is one the best payments methods in the world being that it is reliable and has low charges

If you are running an online payment store like an ecommerce store, you should incorporate PayPal into your payment system if your store is one that is to be accessed worldwide.

Yes after I have gone through a lot of research about why PayPal operation who was banned in my country ,I came to realise they did that because there was high rate of Internet fraudster that were using PayPal for illegal transaction, but is there any way we can access PayPal ?
I think it should not have been totally banned in the country because some people are using it for fraud doesn't mean that is what every other person does. There are a lot of people who uses it to pay and receive funds from legit businesses.

I think it should not have been totally banned in the country because some people are using it for fraud doesn't mean that is what every other person does. There are a lot of people who uses it to pay and receive funds from legit businesses.
They should have just did it as cryptocurrency is being done here in which before you register in any cryptocurrency exchanges ,you will be asked to provide all valid document so that you can be track whenever they suspect a criminal activities in your account.

Yes after I have gone through a lot of research about why PayPal operation who was banned in my country ,I came to realise they did that because there was high rate of Internet fraudster that were using PayPal for illegal transaction, but is there any way we can access PayPal ?
I will see the best online payment system is the use of paypal but the people is not really accessible here in my country but these days people still use cryptocurrency to pay

PayPal is not available in my country right now so the two leading payment processors are either paystack or flutterwave and to be honest there have been very consistent.

They should have just did it as cryptocurrency is being done here in which before you register in any cryptocurrency exchanges ,you will be asked to provide all valid document so that you can be track whenever they suspect a criminal activities in your account.
You are right. At the time when it was banned in my country, it was very difficult for PayPal to verify the authenticity of the documents submitted by PayPal users.

I will see the best online payment system is the use of paypal but the people is not really accessible here in my country but these days people still use cryptocurrency to pay
It is not all website that includes cryptocurrency as their payment method ,most of them are much more familiar with PayPal maybe because they considered cryptocurrency as a volatile currency.

You are right. At the time when it was banned in my country, it was very difficult for PayPal to verify the authenticity of the documents submitted by PayPal users.
You guys had luck that you can submit documents and be allowed to use PayPal. In my country , PayPal was banned outrightly .

There are some people all over Facebook that have been claiming that they can open a verified PayPal accounts to people who are interested, I don't know how they have been doing to get their own verify to receive payments.

There are some people all over Facebook that have been claiming that they can open a verified PayPal accounts to people who are interested, I don't know how they have been doing to get their own verify to receive payments.
They might be verifying by themselves and after verification selling their accounts. but I don't think it is safe because in some point of time if the account gets limited, your all holding will go in vain.

There are many way of receiving your payment online depending on the one you are comfortable with but me I prefer PayPal than anyone.

It is illegal and a very risky thing to do. If you open such PayPal accounts, your accounts will be limited with your funds in it when you least expected.

They might be verifying by themselves and after verification selling their accounts. but I don't think it is safe because in some point of time if the account gets limited, your all holding will go in vain.
They are not planning to sell a created account but they will get all your credentials and open the account for you with your names and everything, I don't know how they are verifying it for it to carry out the transaction.

PayPal – A household name, PayPal is one of the most trusted options when it comes to online sales.
Worldpay – Worldpay is an all-in-one payment processor that helps you process credit card payments directly from your app or website.

PayPal hands down for sure, you can use other methods but customers may not feel secure to pay, thus loosing some sells.
I have lost many sales due to PayPal not giving a securing payment into most African countries, we can send money out using paypal but we can't get money into our accounts tbrough paypal.

Well PayPal is a very good payment gateway. There are other payment gateways that are also recommend. But I see alot of websites using payment to pay.. I will also recommend to side to also accept crypto currency as a payment gateway to. This will also be of a great help

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back