Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What are some of the best kept secrets when it comes to forex trading? As in, what currency is a hidden gem to invest in? Maybe it's a smaller countries currency that's blowing up, or a new currency from a foreign country. What do you think?

Forex is not about trying to guess currencies behavior by number. It is a very calculated and we'll informed decision making process to take a trade

One of the secret you must know about forex trading is that forex trade does not make someone rich quickly. The best currency to invest in is US dollars because it is more popular.

I agree with you, there are some hidden coins that are profitable on the forex market a good example would be the british pound (GBP) which is why it is good to require the service of an expert.

Place your order now and we'll deliver as soon as possible. As soon as we have more details, we'll send you an e-mail with an approximate delivery date. Your account will only be paid after the item has been shipped.
Do you want it now? The Kindle eBook is now available to read on any computer that has the free Kindle app.

It is true that there are many secret in forex trade, when you are about to invest in is better for you to invest in popular currency, such as pounds euros and US dollars

Forex investment is articulated to many secret,but to be consistent stick to one, I prefer trading breakout,so I look out for ranging market at resistance and support zone.

I agree with you, there are some hidden coins that are profitable on the forex market a good example would be the british pound (GBP) which is why it is good to require the service of an expert.
The British pounds is not a hidden coin like you said nor is it an unpopular currency. It is a very major currency in the forex market if you must know

The British pounds is not a hidden coin like you said nor is it an unpopular currency. It is a very major currency in the forex market if you must know
Not the name or the popularity but the free hand signals, uptrends, certain factors that may be obvious and even profitable but if you notice the british pound

What are some of the best kept secrets when it comes to forex trading? As in, what currency is a hidden gem to invest in? Maybe it's a smaller countries currency that's blowing up, or a new currency from a foreign country. What do you think?
You may not have anyone to share such deep secrets with you especial on a public forum like this but if you have got a good broker, you are good to go.

... you don't just decide or believe there's a secret currency out there... Because we call an analysis technical analysis which is used for historical data. If the currency does not have historical data might be a failure at the long run...

You would have to get someone with proven experience and expertise to guide you before you make any significant gain in forex trading. The bosses don't always Reveal their secrets.

Do you think anyone can tell you the secrets to their success in Forex trading as easy as that? Absolutely no. You can learn all these by making some research online.

Are there secrets in the forex trading business? I am willing to know too if there are any. I would be surprise though. There might actually be a secret on knowing how the currencies rise and fall against each other. Just maybe, some people are privileged to know before others.

Am not sure if there are secret of that in forex ,because forex is not like crypto where you see new coin been created and starting rising fast

I have heard people say that there are secrets in forex trading. And you are still saying the same thing here. I really don't know much about forex trading.

The time I went to learn Forex was because I was just fascinated with an ad that i watched at how people who are ordinary people can have access to the money market.

I do not know the secrets you are looking for in particular, however, what ever fiat currency you choose to trade, be on the know for any related news on it. Try to use Calculated guess too if need be.

You have lost that money. Forget about it and move on. Also, not everybody are cut to do forex trading just so you don't loose more money

The best kept secret in forex trading I want to tell everyone today to either the existing or aspiring traders is that "the brokers are your biggest enemy and not your friend". These brokers present themselves as angels and friends to the traders but underneath they are the ones killing your trades.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back