What's new

Best kept secrets in forex trading

The first secret to forex i will say is never invest anything you are not able to lose and do not borrow money to start forex trading. This has rendered some people penniless

Having a group of experts who are good at forex trading can be very beneficial. It means you don't have to do everything by yourself anymore.

One of the best kept secrets in forex is trying to understand the trick of the brokers. Some of the Forex trading brokers crest the platform in disfavour of the traders but unknown to them.

There are hundreds and even thousands of e-commerce websites around the world. There are several sites like Amazon, Alibaba, jumia, konga and the rest of them. You can buy cheap products from these e-commerce sites.

For ex is different from crypto currency where you can have a hidden coin to invest and make more money ,because forex is more of currency and not crypto coin

although I don't even have any interest in trading of forex but if you want to become a forex trader you must understand that as a forex trader you should not expect a hundred percent return on investment every month, you try and get at least 50% or 30% of what you invested and you should be okay with that.

From the knowledge of my aunt who used to work in the central bank, forex is risky if you will be dealing with the currency of a country that you do not know. Her example was Zimbabwe with the currency that has a very low value. If you invest in the currency and the dictator is ousted the currency may be changed and the old currency will have no value.

the Best kept secret in forex trade is knowing how the markets operate and be able to determine values of currency and know when to invest in it with this secret you can be able to be a very successful forex trader.

The is not a specific secret that anyone will call the golden secret in trading the forex market. Just find what partern of trading works perfectly for you and keep up with it for your own benefit

I really don't have much knowledge about forex trading. So I wouldn't really know the secret of making it big in forex trading but I am looking at venturing into it in the nearest future. I will also be reading comments in order to learn more.

What are some of the best kept secrets when it comes to forex trading? As in, what currency is a hidden gem to invest in? Maybe it's a smaller countries currency that's blowing up, or a new currency from a foreign country. What do you think?
What I was told or taught while learning forex was that I should stick to currency pairs I understand because venturing into uncharted waters may be detrimental to my funds. This is a secret too

Same thing, just stick with the strategy or plan and pair that you understand to avoid any regrets.

instead of you to go and invest in a country's currency it is advisable for you to invest in cryptocurrency because that one is much more profitable if you are thinking of investing as a long-time investor,I don't think investing in forex can actually make you Rich except you are trading it

If you are looking for what to trade on the forex market that has high demands you should trade on gold and silver. Tho these two commodities could also make you loss all your money as well if not careful

If you are looking for what to trade on the forex market that has high demands you should trade on gold and silver. Tho these two commodities could also make you loss all your money as well if not careful
Best kept secrets in forex trading involves trading in commodities because most people only trade in forex foreign currency they do not know that there is high interest when you also trade in commodities in forex trading

Discipline is the key To success both online and offline. People should have a strategy whenever they want to trade Forex and carry out their business.

I do like it when I see people taking about forex. It is my dream investment. I don't know anything about it prior joining this forum but I am learning it gradually on this forum.

But I always understand about forex trading is that anyone that is going into it must understand that it is not a get-rich-quick scheme and also it is not something that will make you a millionaire within the period of one year. You should not expect to learn everything within a period of one year.

I don't even understand anything about forex because I don't have it as my interest so now, if you can ask me anything about cryptocurrency I'll be able to to answer that conveniently because I have some ideas about cryptocurrency.

You would have to get someone with proven experience and expertise to guide you before you make any significant gain in forex trading. The bosses don't always Reveal their secrets.
they will never reveal their trading secret to you no matter what, they just believe that you really need to pay for that information, sometimes I stand with them because they suffered to be in the place they are today. It is not easy

they will never reveal their trading secret to you no matter what, they just believe that you really need to pay for that information, sometimes I stand with them because they suffered to be in the place they are today. It is not easy
Sure, anyone who wants to benefit from another person's knowledge should consider paying for it as they took time to learn.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back