What's new

Best kept secrets in forex trading

What are some of the best kept secrets when it comes to forex trading? As in, what currency is a hidden gem to invest in? Maybe it's a smaller countries currency that's blowing up, or a new currency from a foreign country. What do you think?
The currencies to look out for are EUR and USD.
When it comes to forex trading, you should be very calculative, be able to follow up the trends and watch out for signals.

The best secret of forex trading is to find the most profitable and valuable crypto or coin which is more favourable and valuable that can suit to the operation of forex. that's forex required a tactical application of knowledge on how to deal with it operation.

many people don't want to share there secrets when it comes to forex trading , but all that I know don't take forex trading as a way to get rich overnight it's not gambling or lottery.

The best secret kept in forex is the exploitation of knowledge when the knowledge is not exploit it will be very definitely for someone to become successful in the operation of forex as a platform.

The Forex trading always has the best secret but the main problems is that majority problem who are well knowledgeably about the Forex they don't waste time exposing you the secret.

Forex trade is not for the weak and that is why not so many people like to trade on their own. People are now subscribing for trading bots to do the magic and it is working to some extent. You just have to make your research well because some are scams.
Post automatically merged:

The best secret to trading forex is that there is no right or wrong way to trade forex. If you think you have your strategies correctly, then you can place your trade according to the new sources also.

forex trading needs a lot of concentration.but when it comes to sharing out many people don't want to share out there secrets on forex trading.but I believe there is a hidden secrets to be successful.

I don't really know because I do not concentrate in forex trading, what I understand is that a lot of forex trader will not be able to reveal everything concerning how you can effectively predict the volatile market to you without paying for it ,they might teach you some other things but the real secret will still not be revealed if you don't pay them for it.

The best kept secrets wouldn't jump to you on a platter of gold or even come as freely as you're expecting. You'll need a whole lot of practice, investment in tapping the brains of successful traders, learning their strategies.
Most traders are quick to show their profits but don't easily reveal the processes that got them there.

Looking for a serious currency that is not there on the space you should try the Chinese yuan.
It is really a good currency always competing with the USD and always possing good market value

One of the untold secrets about forex trading is that the market is design to make more profit when you put him on money into a regular pair of currency. You can only know about this secret when you relate very well with the sophisticated investors In forex trading.

The best kept secret in forex trading I want to tell everyone today to either the existing or aspiring traders is that "the brokers are your biggest enemy and not your friend". These brokers present themselves as angels and friends to the traders but underneath they are the ones killing your trades.

What are some of the best kept secrets when it comes to forex trading? As in, what currency is a hidden gem to invest in? Maybe it's a smaller countries currency that's blowing up, or a new currency from a foreign country. What do you think?
I think the US dollar and British Pound are the best currencies to trade. Their value is quite high. I don't know if there are any secrets in forex trading, it seems some traders just know a lot more than others.

The best kept secret in forex trading I want to tell everyone today to either the existing or aspiring traders is that "the brokers are your biggest enemy and not your friend". These brokers present themselves as angels and friends to the traders but underneath they are the ones killing your trades.
Oh this is just the first time I am hearing it, if they don't really care about us then why do they write content to help us understand about risk management..
And what will be their financial gains if they are doing this way.

The 5 Secrets of Forex Trading that Everyone Misses
  • Secret No. 1: Create a Trading Journal.
  • Secret No. 2: Stress Test Your Trading Strategy.
  • Secret No. 3: Understand the Differences Between Fads and Trends.
  • Secret No. 4: Remain Glued to Newswires.
  • Secret No. 5: Commit to the Task.

I don't see a secret in the forex market except just a lack of understanding of how to trade the volatile market because these are the needed information for you to succeed , these information are kept secret and can only be released when you pay for it .

The hidden secret in forex is the technical analysis. Once you could analyse the forex technically, you are still on the right track and on the path of making money for your self

Most people invest into forex trading or crypto currency no because they understand what it is but because they heard it pays that is why many are constantly losing their money investing in crypto currency. It is best you take time to learn the prerequisites of the business before investing in it.

I just realised a secret in the forex trading. The secret is about the risk management. The risk management is probably using or trading with only 2% of your account.

There are quite some secret about forex trading most especially it requires someone who is very competent in observations and creative in terms of decision making.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back