What's new

Best kept secrets in forex trading

Sure, anyone who wants to benefit from another person's knowledge should consider paying for it as they took time to learn.
but some of them are always so heartless , they know that a newbie do not have the money to pay ,at least they should just help them to grow to a certain level or help in raising money to pay for the class, they should just help newbie by giving them good and correct signal to raise money.

but some of them are always so heartless , they know that a newbie do not have the money to pay ,at least they should just help them to grow to a certain level or help in raising money to pay for the class, they should just help newbie by giving them good and correct signal to raise money.
It is about money and you cannot expect someone to spend time on you without offering to pay them any thing at all. Things don't work this way.

It is about money and you cannot expect someone to spend time on you without offering to pay them any thing at all. Things don't work this way.
So this is the reason some of them are heartless, even if I am a cryptocurrency expert in the future i will really help some people in my own little community to grow in the cryptosystem,I believe this is the only way I can touch the life of people.

It is solely based on individual preference. Some may be okay Sharing information for free while others really prefer to only share with those who would pay them.

I’ve had plan before to go into forex and start trading and i even put my myself in a group and plan to know everything about forex but i have to give up now because I don’t really like most things about it and I prefer to go into crypto trading

Secrets of making money on forex trading is having a working strategy and following the right people. When you have the right type of you will definitely make a whole lot of money.

That's the thing with forex, it would seem like there should be a secret that would help along the line but the truth still remains that forex isn't a get rich quick scheme

I think a lot of people can speculate or seem to want to sell their "expertise" I think you need to have a deep and better understanding. Hard to tell but I think GBP and YEN

The market tells you the currency pairs suitable to invest on . Go with the currency pairs with visible movement. You can't trade forex on instinct and think of making profit . It's never going to happen. You must be equipped around forex

To be candid, I really don't know anything about forex trading and I don't even think I can give you any advice on the best currency to trade or pair with. You can make more research about it from those who have more knowledge on it

Indeed cryptocurrency is very Volatile and this is what makes it very Profitable . I believe that one just need to be careful when dealing with crypto

Though I have not traded forex before but I will like to know how to trade it too. Personally, I don't think one can just point out a currency pair to do well as this platform is volatile and a particular pair may not be same in the minutes. I think one should work with the market trend to see what is lucrative coin to trade at a given time. That is just my opinion.

There are no best kept secret anywhere for trading the foreign exchange market known as forex. You just have to find your style of trading that resonates with you and keep at it till you become perfect In using it to trade the market profitably

I don't think any forex trader on this plateform, will be capable of telling you that. Most Forex traders I know would always ask for money to give you the secret...
You have lost that money. Forget about it and move on. Also, not everybody are cut to do forex trading just so you don't loose more money

In my opinion, the best secrets in forex trading are experience, the more often you trade forex, the more skills you gain, And don't always want to always profit in every trade, but get bigger profits to be able to cover losses and achieve positive results. If you choose forex trading with high volatility, you will have high returns and high risk.

Anyone who wants to trade Forex must be knowledgeable in it to avoid losing money. Even those you are looking for to share Forex secret with you do lose money.

I don't think you will find anyone who tirelessly work their ass out to find a strategy that works for them will will just dash out the strategy to anyone like that..

One of the secret I know in forex which for me I don't keep it as secret is investing in small currency.
It is so profitable, because everyone is going for s bigger market, but if you settle for the little currency which is finding it's way up in the market, I think you will profit more

I think it's the other way around my friend. People who use small currency pairs do not make as much profits as those that use hot pairs.

What are some of the best kept secrets when it comes to forex trading? As in, what currency is a hidden gem to invest in? Maybe it's a smaller countries currency that's blowing up, or a new currency from a foreign country. What do you think?
There is no secret about the currency pairs to use when trading. They are all the same. What I know is that I have like 3 pairs that I use for my trade

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back