What's new

Best Cryptocurrencies to Invest RIGHT NOW?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
There are a lot of cryptocurrencies one can choose to invest in at the moment right now. But it still remains a fact that Bitcoin remains the cryptocurrency one can instantly invest into for now

I've not invested yet, but I'm planning to throw $100 into BTC. The coin is always surprising the onus, and it keeps climbing higher. The bullish run is greater than its bearish. The coin might be on fall $56k, but it has started increasing again.

Personally I believe the best crytocurrency to invest into as if now is litecoin and that is because the value is high but the sending rate is very cheap and the coin is showing a lot of promise.

Well for me right now because there was a dip in crypto, all coins right now are probably a good option so I will go for Bitcoin as it's down to 41k now so it would definitely be a good investment also litecoin because if its low transaction fees

The best cryptocurrency to invest right now maybe bitcoin because it is the fastest growing cryptocurrency in the world, however due to the band of cryptocurrency activities in China which currency has been falling drastically these days.

Regarding the best cryptocurrencies to invest right now. I would say that the cryptocurrency to invest to right now are ethereum, ripple, tron and doge because I see potential in the coins metioned

Maybe you need to consider investing on shiba inu. Currently, this meme coin is growing rapidly, every day it is going up by at least 10-15 percent. It is good investment.

Based on my understanding of crypro currency, the only crypto currency doing good right now is cardano. Ethereum was doing good but recently the price has dropped by $300.

In my opinion, apart from BTC and ETH, the best cryptocurrencies for investing right now are, Litecoin, Binance Coin,
Litecoin (LTC) Has a MarketCap ($ 11,604,144,192) and high liquidity, with a circulating supply of 66,245,618 LTC, The advantage of Ltc is that fast mining only takes about 3 minutes. Ltc is now the mainstay of crypto traders and investors,
Binance Coin (BNB) created by Binance exchange,
Market Cap $ 6,157,134,388 and Circulating Supply 144,406,561 BNB
There are many predictions that Binance Coin (BNB) is a very good long-term investment.As the Bitcoin price increases, Binance coin also increases in price, so it is worth it.
used as an investment and also as an alternative to portfolio diversification.
I do not quite agree with you when you say that like corn is the best cryptocurrency for Monday invest in right now as far as I'm concerned the best way to currency to invest in right now is actually the binance coin because of the way it has been performing be on everyone's expectations within such a short period of time.

At the moment, there is no cryptocurrency that is advisable for someone to invest on as most of them currently suffers a serious bearish run for the past most month and it keeps going down everyday.

Recently, there are alot of great coins one could invest in this period, coins with potential. Recently the doge has been making its way in the market, even ripple has some good potential as well. These are great coins one can invest in at these time

Well to me the best crypto currency in this our era is Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum(ETH) if I am to buy and save any of the crypto currencies I will prefer them than the rest.

I am planning to invest in ADA because it has the best of bitcoin and ethereum. Cardano is a blockchain platform and has a native currency called ADA.

I am planning to invest in ADA because it has the best of bitcoin and ethereum. Cardano is a blockchain platform and has a native currency called ADA.
It a good decision the coin has good prospects considering that it has it own blockchain and the developers are committed. Matic is another Coin to focus on.

It a good decision the coin has good prospects considering that it has it own blockchain and the developers are committed. Matic is another Coin to focus on.
I am interested in ADA because it has good features of both bitcoin and ethereum. I read some where that Matic was created by Indians, is that true?

This days i just want to runaway from the major coins, invest on the lower coins with potential. The top coins have shown no signs of bringing me credit anytime soon.

This days i just want to runaway from the major coins, invest on the lower coins with potential. The top coins have shown no signs of bringing me credit anytime soon.
It is better and I advise you invest on ADA, Stellar and Matic because these coins could pump heavily any time soon because they've lots of value to add to the Crypto currency market.

You can invest in bitcoin now because is encouraging, the best Cryptocurrency is bitcoin if I have money now I will like to invest in Cryptocurrency, because the market value increasing higher everyday.
about from bitcoins what of other crypto currency that has a higher possibility of doing x 2 of what do investors within a short time ? I was advised that investing in bitcoins now is just a waste of time I don't know if this is true.

I am interested in ADA because it has good features of both bitcoin and ethereum. I read some where that Matic was created by Indians, is that true?
ADA, oh yes, the currency created by someone who also created ethereum. I am taking interest in this currency becuase the price is still low compated to other major currencies.

ADA, oh yes, the currency created by someone who also created ethereum. I am taking interest in this currency becuase the price is still low compated to other major currencies.
Vitalik is the guy behind ethereum and Charles Hoskinson is the guy behind ADA so they are different people. However both coins are worth Investing on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back