What's new

Best Cryptocurrencies to Invest RIGHT NOW?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date

Deleted member 403

From what I've been reading and upon my analysis of the market, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Ripple (XRP) are at the top of the market charts. If you were to invest RIGHT NOW, which cryptocurrency would you buy and why?

There are alot of coin that has good potential in the crypto world and yet also there are some coin in the crypto world that claim to have full potential of growing but immediately you buy the coin your money and your investment is at risk for my full knowledge of how cryptocurrency work I think the best thing for you to buy now which is not too late is bitcoins ripple , ethereum and tron if possible, I know about Sir.

The best crypto currencies at the moment are Bitcoin (BTC) and etherum (ETH) because they are market value increase rate is very high. So If I am to invest in any, I would for for either of these two

If i have money to spare i would be buying some XLM and Nano because those two are quietly rising too, i was surprised when i saw that the Nano coin is already $3 it was $1 few months back, XLM is also on the move from $0.1 it rises up to 0.38 triple it's price.

ETH, because it is top-2 coin and a new version of its blockchain will be outstanding.
MHC, because of true decentralization, speed, and features as own browser, own blockchain, smart contracts.
EURG, because it is stable, related to the euro and providing services like a structured deposits.
LINK, because this coin related to DeFi technology and this coin made x5 in the price.

Some of the low and medium volume crypto coins; I believe it has the potential to replace very dominant cryptocurrency assets like Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Tether (USDT), Bitcoin SV (BSV), EOS (EOS), Litecoin (LTC). I think that Bitcoin, Ethereum, Chainlink, Polkadot, Binance Coin, Cosmos, Uniswap, Aave, Synthetix Network Token, Band Protocol, Aragon, Horizen cryptocurrencies will rise.

Bitcoin for now has been very encouraging, my bizdustry payout has risen and i even bought more. Chainlink- I have been making research on this and it seem to be rising daily in value, all i need is a wallet from which i can purchase chainlink and hold for a longwhile.

Currently, all cryptocurrencies are doing amazingly well. Bitcoin is currently topping the chart with a value of $40k. Though it’s best advised to only trade bitcoin now and not invest on a long term purpose. Also ethereum is making good progress as its price hits $1,290. Litecoin and bitcoin cash are no exception
Post automatically merged:

Currently, all cryptocurrencies are doing amazingly well. Bitcoin is currently topping the chart with a value of $40k. Though it’s best advised to only trade bitcoin now and not invest on a long term purpose. Also ethereum is making good progress as its price hits $1,290. Litecoin and bitcoin cash are no exception

You can invest in bitcoin now because is encouraging, the best Cryptocurrency is bitcoin if I have money now I will like to invest in Cryptocurrency, because the market value increasing higher everyday.

From what I've been reading and upon my analysis of the market, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Ripple (XRP) are at the top of the market charts. If you were to invest RIGHT NOW, which cryptocurrency would you buy and why?
For long term investment , I will buy these coins litecoin , Bitcoin cash and ethereum. This coins are quite affordable and have potentials to rise up to $1000 this year.
For short term investment , then altcoins like stellar , xlm and ADA will be idle .

Bitcoin (BTC) will always be my pick, with the current price reaching another all-time high of $40k. Ripple (XRP) coin will be next one to invest on if they successfully win their lawsuit with U.S SEC. The price have gone little up, to $0.31per token, when I checked it on coinmarketcap.

In my opinion, apart from BTC and ETH, the best cryptocurrencies for investing right now are, Litecoin, Binance Coin,
Litecoin (LTC) Has a MarketCap ($ 11,604,144,192) and high liquidity, with a circulating supply of 66,245,618 LTC, The advantage of Ltc is that fast mining only takes about 3 minutes. Ltc is now the mainstay of crypto traders and investors,
Binance Coin (BNB) created by Binance exchange,
Market Cap $ 6,157,134,388 and Circulating Supply 144,406,561 BNB
There are many predictions that Binance Coin (BNB) is a very good long-term investment.As the Bitcoin price increases, Binance coin also increases in price, so it is worth it.
used as an investment and also as an alternative to portfolio diversification.

As far as I'm concerned, I want to believe that the best cryptocurrency to invest on, this year is Stellar Lumens. Its a promising platform and deserves more investors. I see XLM as a great platform which will cover the gap between old and new crypto market.

We've all seen the way bitcoin moved. For those that didn't invest in bitcoin, ETH should be the next target. I personally believe ETH would create similar trend few years from normal

There are so many cryptocurrencies right now that are selling fast and very well in the market , such as bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. These are the 3 best selling currencies right now.... If I'm to invest in anyone, I'll invest in bitcoin because it is more recognized than any other cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin is already very high in value, the attention bitcoin gets for a little rise make people see it as the best Coin to Invest on ,I will prefer to go for ethereum. Let say from new year till now bitcoin has risen by arround 40% while ethereum has rise by 80% already, I will prefer ethereum in my opinion.

Well, if I had to invest now, having among all crypto, followed the trend of Bitcoin practically every day , as well as its undisputed very positive previsions for the future, undoubtedly I would choose such Bitcoin.

I prefer Bitcoin because its market share is high in 2020
According to the study asset value of Bitcoin, which surged in 2020 and has since hit an all-time high in the early part of 2021 of just over US $33,000 and currently trades at $32,448 can be partially attributed to there being a finite supply.

Concerning the best cryptocurrencies to invest in right now. From my own view of the cryptocurrencies available and how the trend is going. I think the cryptocurrency coins bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, litecoin and probably tron(long term investment) are best to buy

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back