What's new

Best Cryptocurrencies to Invest RIGHT NOW?

I would go for a ethereum as its pricing is premised on bitcoin price movement. price of Bitcoin has already moved in leaps and bounds today, therefore we expect that of ethereum to follow suit. Ripple is a cheaper option but then bitcoin is also not looking bad and it's only good for the long term.
Ethereum is really a good choice, and it has shown that it is not showing down anytime soon. Other coins and altcoins on the Ethereum block chain are doing well too.

But Ripple is a bit risky, with the lawsuit it has now.

If I had to invest right now in a cryptocurrency there are two that gain my attention, and those would be Litecoin and waves. I think that these two have the best chance to grow based on the crypto analysts and also the fact that there is a much lower price than Ethereum and Bitcoin, so you can still see profits with smaller investments as well.

There are many good crypto currencies to trade right now, crypto currencies like litecoin, ethereum ripple etc. But there is not better crypto currency than Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the highest crypto currency in the world and Bitcoin is the best crypto currency to trade

I have been reading alot about dogecoin and litecoin and I think they are good to invest in them right now. Their prices seem to be elavating as time goes by and that is great. Bitcoin is also good to invest as its price is still flactuating.

If you have a lot of money, invest on bitcoin and ethereum. These two are most trust worthy cryptos. However, if you do not have a lot of money to invest, consider investing in litecoin and bitcoin cash. These two are fastest growing crypto currencies. There is a lot of talk on doge, but I am not interested.

I know bitcoin and etherum at on the top leading chart right now and Thus, making them one of the bets to invest in at the moment. But again one must have to consider litecoin at this point in time as it has a lot of potentials at this point in time.

We seem to be ignoring coins that are relatively new. Some of them have huge potential for investors.
Take Luna for example. Also NFT'S are the most recent gems in the market these days.

We seem to be ignoring coins that are relatively new. Some of them have huge potential for investors.
Take Luna for example. Also NFT'S are the most recent gems in the market these days.
I never heard of Luna nor NFT'S coin listed on any of the top exchange platforms. Maybe I'll track down the coin via coinmarketcap to see what it is all about. And see if i have any realistic chance of involving myself full-time into it to make money over time through it.

I never heard of Luna nor NFT'S coin listed on any of the top exchange platforms. Maybe I'll track down the coin via coinmarketcap to see what it is all about. And see if i have any realistic chance of involving myself full-time into it to make money over time through it.
Luna is listed on binance. It's just the non fungible tokens that are mostly not listed there. An NFT recently sold for more than $66,000 and the house is all about it these days.

But it's mostly gamers and artists who seem to like these.

I see tron coin rising soon and there is no stopping it once it reaches $1, it will continue to surge higher and higher.

Looking at bnb coin too, I think it also holds a strong future in the crypto world.

Xrp has its up and down and am sure once it rises... It will keep going and by 2023.. everyone will be happy they invested on it

From what I've been reading and upon my analysis of the market, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Ripple (XRP) are at the top of the market charts. If you were to invest RIGHT NOW, which cryptocurrency would you buy and why?
Right now, I would go for either BNB or Ripple... These two coins have been performing very well since some days now and they have good potential

Yes, you are right in the sense of cryptocurency but beside this the cryptocurency Litecoin and BTT are also at very competitive prices in comparison to xrp, bitcon and Ethereum. Btt is also increasing rapidly.

by win and free coin and keep them in your wallet for 2 years and thanks me later because these are the coin that can actually make you a millionaire.

I think the best cryptocurrency to invest in right now is Bitcoin, this is because Bitcoin is more popular, and the interest rate is going higher by day

Best to currency to invest right now is Bitcoin ethereum and litcoin because they are the fastest growing cryptocurrency presently now in the market.

If i was to invest in any crypto currency right now, I think I would personally prefer to buy binance coin(bnb) because of its upward trend since last month and because the transaction fees aren't as high as bitcoin.

Personally if I'm to invest in a very short time coin or smaller coin that I can make huge profit from I will go for safemoon, safemars safeBTC and freecoin because these coins are rising as fast as possible.

Cryptocurrency is a type of digital money that is not regulated by a central authority such as the government. Instead, it’s built on blockchain technology, with Bitcoin being the most common one. As the popularity of digital money grows on Wall Street, more options become available. Currently, there are over 5,000 cryptocurrencies on the market.

You see, thinking after my previous post on this thread, I can say that, despite I'm continuing to following the evolution of Bitcoin day after day, however, investing in them now would entail for me a very high expense.
So for now I would choose Ethereum (ETH), sincerely more affordable for me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator