What's new

Best Cryptocurrencies to Invest RIGHT NOW?

I don't see ripple as one of the best cryptocurrencies for anyone to be investing their money on. But I can agree that Bitcoin and the ethereum coins are good coins for investments right now

Litecoin and Ethereum has been stable for a couple of months now. I think they will be good to add your money and gain some certain amount of interest.

To know and pich out the best cryptocurrency to invest in and trade in as well,you should look out for those with very good liquidity and transactions. They seem to do well always

Before I do see ripple as one of the best coin to invest with. But since it has reached the $1 mark so I don't see it as a coin to invest with. Now I would chose dogecoin and tron and most especially tron as the best coin

Just a month ago, ADA was abroung $1.15, now the price has moved up to $2.80. I bought some ADA when it was around $1.36 and I have earned some profits. I believe soon ADA will become $5. Invest on ADA when it is too late

From what I've been reading and upon my analysis of the market, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Ripple (XRP) are at the top of the market charts. If you were to invest RIGHT NOW, which cryptocurrency would you buy and why?
If am gonna invest, assuming I haven't yet, I would go for ripple cause its on the rise and so I would buy and patiently wait, besides buying Bitcoin now and hoping to get something now would require alot of funds.

If am gonna invest, assuming I haven't yet, I would go for ripple cause its on the rise and so I would buy and patiently wait, besides buying Bitcoin now and hoping to get something now would require alot of funds.
Here’s the thing. Each coin has its own purpose and the price is determined by many different factors, depending on the coin. I wouldn’t personally buy a coin because it’s on the rise - that’s the wrong time to buy and you would most likely make a loss rather than a turnover.

Wait for the coin to drop -10%, or over -20%(bear market) and then buy and hold until the price reaches an all time high in a bull run.

Here’s the thing. Each coin has its own purpose and the price is determined by many different factors, depending on the coin. I wouldn’t personally buy a coin because it’s on the rise - that’s the wrong time to buy and you would most likely make a loss rather than a turnover.

Wait for the coin to drop -10%, or over -20%(bear market) and then buy and hold until the price reaches an all time high in a bull run.
What I meant by on the rise is that it's an up coming coin with it's price still affordable by the average traders unlike the Bitcoin that has grown it's price to thousands of dollars.

What I meant by on the rise is that it's an up coming coin with it's price still affordable by the average traders unlike the Bitcoin that has grown it's price to thousands of dollars.
You are somewhat correct - there are many other factors that you should be looking at besides whether it’s a upcoming coin. You should look at the ATH (All Time High), the market supply (Is the max supply near to the circulating? - This is a good indicator as to how much growth the coin has left)

And of course, market manipulation from big influencers like Elon Musk for example.

This is the current statistics of Bitcoin, at the time of writing this post, as an example.

2A472F25-883E-4D4C-9EB7-4BF82B57BF76.jpeg

You are somewhat correct - there are many other factors that you should be looking at besides whether it’s a upcoming coin. You should look at the ATH (All Time High), the market supply (Is the max supply near to the circulating? - This is a good indicator as to how much growth the coin has left)

And of course, market manipulation from big influencers like Elon Musk for example.

This is the current statistics of Bitcoin, at the time of writing this post, as an example.yea

This is the current statistics of Bitcoin, at the time of writing this post, as an example.

View attachment 2797
Yeah you are very correct I guess I just got an additional value from this discussion thanks for your input learnt something from this.

You want to know the best cryptocurrency to invest in right now? You just have to do your job at getting that soreted out for yourself by carrying out your own personal research

Personally I'm actually going to ignore all the market charts about this cryptocurrency and go ahead and invest in binance Coin because from my own analysis I believe in something that is worth investing into.

There are many cryptocurrencies to invest as of now. I am learning how to conduct crypto trades and I think people were partially right when they stated that you must buy coins when the price goes down. However, I have actually made a profit while the price was surging.

Currently, shib inu is on rise and is proving to be the best crypto currency to invest or trade. Started as dogecoin killer, shib inu is actually killing dogecoin. You can invest in shib inu now.

If you are looking to buy coin now, the best coin is Shiba Inu. Shiba Inu is really going massively and it is a better investment than Bitcoin at the moment. I just watched a video of how a woman bought 5000 naira worth of the coin and she is now in 269,000 naira.

If you are looking to buy coin now, the best coin is Shiba Inu. Shiba Inu is really going massively and it is a better investment than Bitcoin at the moment. I just watched a video of how a woman bought 5000 naira worth of the coin and she is now in 269,000 naira.
You're right about that. The coin is actually doing well, everyone is always talking about Bitcoin and other giant coins neglecting the meme coins that actually do have potential

I was thinking ADA would be the best investment but ADA gas not gained much traction in the last few weeks, therefore, I am rooting for Mattic these days. I believe Mattich has a big potential.

I was thinking ADA would be the best investment but ADA gas not gained much traction in the last few weeks, therefore, I am rooting for Mattic these days. I believe Mattich has a big potential.
the coin was really doing very good when the market was down but now that the market is up it's finding very difficult to come very high unlike other small coins.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back