What's new

Best Cryptocurrencies to Invest RIGHT NOW?

Vitalik is the guy behind ethereum and Charles Hoskinson is the guy behind ADA so they are different people. However both coins are worth Investing on.
Charles Hoskinson co created Ethereum. Vitalik is also a co founder of Ethereum. cardano and its native currency are really good for investors becuase it offers goodness of ethereu and bitcoin.

It is better and I advise you invest on ADA, Stellar and Matic because these coins could pump heavily any time soon because they've lots of value to add to the Crypto currency market.
Maybe I'll convert my LTC and BNB coins into each of this coins you provided. I've heard about Matic, ADA, XLM coins but i haven't taken my time to learn more about them.

Vitalik is the guy behind ethereum and Charles Hoskinson is the guy behind ADA so they are different people. However both coins are worth Investing on.
I know Vitalik and Charles Hoskinson are different person. You check wikipedia article, it says Ethereum has a log list of founders (and Charles Hoskinson is one of them)

Maybe I'll convert my LTC and BNB coins into each of this coins you provided. I've heard about Matic, ADA, XLM coins but i haven't taken my time to learn more about them.
The two coins you are also holding that is LTC and BNB are very strong coins in the market, if you have other coins don't convert them because the can pump heavily.

To none.Cryptocurrencies has a recent downfall so I do not trust them a lot.Also when I give my money to cryptocurrencies I do not consider it as an invest but as gambling.

To none.Cryptocurrencies has a recent downfall so I do not trust them a lot.Also when I give my money to cryptocurrencies I do not consider it as an invest but as gambling.
Investing your money into paper currency with technically month example because if you can be patient enough there is no time that you wouldn't make profit. It is only those that you're not patient enough that do make a loss.

Investing your money into paper currency with technically month example because if you can be patient enough there is no time that you wouldn't make profit. It is only those that you're not patient enough that do make a loss.
I never said something about me losing my money on cryptocurrencies.I only said that I do not like investing in cryptocurrencies because it is not investment it is gample in my opinion.And that is the reason I prefer investing in stocks

There are many coins out there to invest in apart from the ones listed above. Personally, I just choose the coin(s) I feel will do well and hold it or them and watch for any slightest opportunities to make profit and go all over again.

The two coins you are also holding that is LTC and BNB are very strong coins in the market, if you have other coins don't convert them because the can pump heavily.
Hmm, the two coins I'm holding its simply annoying me at the current level. I invested when Litecoin was $303 and BNB $613. But now look at their price.

Hmm, the two coins I'm holding its simply annoying me at the current level. I invested when Litecoin was $303 and BNB $613. But now look at their price.
I think you should be very patient because selling them now may be a big loss than the loss you have incured, there is possiblilty that they will recover soon.

I never said something about me losing my money on cryptocurrencies.I only said that I do not like investing in cryptocurrencies because it is not investment it is gample in my opinion.And that is the reason I prefer investing in stocks
I don't think that there is any investment that doesn't have a possibility of one losing their investment so just like any other investment there is also a possibility of that in cryptocurrency investment so I don't see any reason for you to say that that is what you hate about cryptocurrency.

Presently, I will invest on cardano coin. It's a well developed project and more organized than other coins . I see a great potential in the coin in the future. Cardano developers are the best in terms of inclusiveness.

I don't think that there is any investment that doesn't have a possibility of one losing their investment so just like any other investment there is also a possibility of that in cryptocurrency investment so I don't see any reason for you to say that that is what you hate about cryptocurrency.
We should agree that both of us have a completely different opinion about cryptocurrencies.But if you search on google ''What is the mean of gamble'' then you will surely see that it says ''to bet on an uncertain outcome''. And ''investing'' on crypto is a bet on an uncertain outcome.Moreover I never said that I hate something about cryptocurrencies.

I think you should be very patient because selling them now may be a big loss than the loss you have incured, there is possiblilty that they will recover soon.
Hmm, you're also right bro. I'll take your advise and see whst the future holds for the coins. Cos I'm already on the most side with the market going down. Flipping it means I've accepted the lost, and that won't make me grow as a crypto investor.

Hmm, you're also right bro. I'll take your advise and see whst the future holds for the coins. Cos I'm already on the most side with the market going down. Flipping it means I've accepted the lost, and that won't make me grow as a crypto investor.
It is better because I know the bearish moment can't continue forever, the market will recover but those have the patience will reap the reward in the end

The best cryptocurrencies to buy and invest in at the moment for.me will always be the Bitcoin. There will no be a time you will invest in this cryptocurrency that you won't make something out of it if you are not the type that is not always afraid to HODL your coins. My opinion

The best cryptocurrencies to buy and invest in at the moment for.me will always be the Bitcoin. There will no be a time you will invest in this cryptocurrency that you won't make something out of it if you are not the type that is not always afraid to HODL your coins. My opinion
You are right, those who are very patient with holding this coin will be the ones to benefit immensely from the coin because it takes time for a significant rise in it.

I would buy bitcoin even at this price because its showing a positive sign from past few days , its recovering slowly and steadily , so bitcoin would be my first priority to invest.

It is better because I know the bearish moment can't continue forever, the market will recover but those have the patience will reap the reward in the end
Yes, the bearish run isn't a thing that will be forever. The time will soon past for it and the bullish will take over to recover the coins that lost values.

Yes, the bearish run isn't a thing that will be forever. The time will soon past for it and the bullish will take over to recover the coins that lost values.
So those holding their coins should try to be patient and optimistic for the market to recover not doing panic sales that they may likely regret in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back