What's new

Best Cryptocurrencies to Invest RIGHT NOW?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
I think altcoins is the best now. Many people are focused on Bitcoin and forget that altcoins are easier, cheaper and less riskier. It's easier for altcoins to make 100% profit than Bitcoin. You guys can check altcoins like binance Bnb coin, uniswap,sushi,1inch,horizen, pancake,inj, nft and so on. These tokens can be stocked now for a higher future return.

There are alot of coin that has good potential in the crypto world and yet also there are some coin in the crypto world that claim to have full potential of growing but immediately you buy the coin your money and your investment is at risk for my full knowledge of how cryptocurrency work I think the best thing for you to buy now which is not too late is bitcoins ripple , ethereum and tron

From what I've been reading and upon my analysis of the market, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Ripple (XRP) are at the top of the market charts. If you were to invest RIGHT NOW, which cryptocurrency would you buy and why?
For cryptocurrency investment my first picks would always be bitcoin and ethereum. The entire cryptocurrency space revolves around this 2.

In my very own opinion, you can't get it wrong with this 2 picks.

It doesn't matter how much their price crashes, you can be rest assured of a rebound.

I saw your notification for us to buy dodge in which I headed over to binance funded my usdt wallet to be able to exchange it for dodge, and since then I have been having problems, I can't seems to be able to buy this dodge coin, why does it prove to be so stubborn to buy, I later used the money to buy etherum which I'm not really happy about.

If I'm to invest on a cryptocurrency for now, I would go for the Doge coin. because the rate at which they are increasing in value, and even what is most alarming is that, just last week it was almost worthless but as at today it grew 800 x in value that's massive for me and I believe the future of the Doge coin is bright.

The best crytopcurrency to invest now is Bitcoin, because Bitcoin supersedes all the crytocurrencies.
If Bitcoin rise, the rest crytopcurrency will also rise likewise to the following prices too.
But I don't think Bitcoin is the best right now to invest due to high increase in the price, I think its better we go for the once less now, cause, with time or years it will increase, so invest in STEM or HIVES now

• These are seven of the best cryptos on the market. It has been over a decade since the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, the first and by far most popular form of cryptocurrency in the world. ...
  • Bitcoin (BTC) ...
  • Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
  • Litecoin (LTC) ...
  • Ethereum (ETH) ...
  • Binance Coin (BNB) ...
  • Tron (TRX) ...
  • Chainlink (LINK)

Traders worry every day about which cryptocurrency to invest in. The crypto market, however, is still difficult to predict.Bitcoin is always a good choice. The first true peer-to-peer currency is still the number 1 cryptocurrencies. So far, there is no indication that Bitcoin will be thrown from the throne in the foreseeable future.

The best cryptocurrency to invest on is XRP .this is the future currency in market,we are hoping it will rise as bitcoin it is d hopeful currency in market now, ethereum is also good to invest on now but XRP is the future hope now.

Well, I would not want to put all my eggs in one basket. Since three of them are on top of the market charts, I would prefer to invest on the three instead of investing in only one crypto. This is because I don't know or can't predict which one could favour me most. Likewise I can't predict which one would tend to make me loose money.

From what I've been reading and upon my analysis of the market, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Ripple (XRP) are at the top of the market charts. If you were to invest RIGHT NOW, which cryptocurrency would you buy and why?
From my own view I would say btc, no matter how btc falls it will rise again.

Apart from the most popular cryptocurrencies like the bitcoin,litecoin,ethereum, another good investment to make is
Another candidate for the best cryptocurrency to invest in now would be Maker, the biggest DeFi token out there. Maker has been around for years, and it only performed this well in late 2017 and early 2018 when it sat at similar levels.
Back then, its price reached a height of around $1,700, which was extremely impressive, and it even outperformed Ethereum. On January 10, 2021, MKR went beyond this past record, hitting $1,877.

70% BTC, 30% ETH should give you a solid foundation. But, honestly BTC and ETH still qualify as high risk, high reward by anyone other than a complete altcoin gambler. BTC is still a super-high risk asset by ordinary standards. And remember that BTC & ETH account for the vast majority of liquidity in the crypto market - and liquidity really matters. If things go bad and you want to get out but you hold a low-liquidity crap-coin you'll suddenly find that there are no buyers.

According to my research currently the best cryptos to I vest into are bitcoin, litecoin. Elrond, bitcoin cash, tron, juld, and some other cryptos too.... Mostly the flow of market determines but this are the few I would recommend for now
Post automatically merged:

According to my research currently the best cryptos to I vest into are bitcoin, litecoin. Elrond, bitcoin cash, tron, juld, and some other cryptos too.... Mostly the flow of market determines because some Investors are really investing on thier crypto like hithot, fanatics, and Co... but this are the few I would recommend for now and

If I have to give an honest answer to this question on which are the best cryptocurrencies to invest in right now, I would say Bitcoin and ethereum are the first cryptocurrencies that come to mind, then I can mention other cryptocurrencies like tron, ripple, litecoin and the likes. You could check out dogecoin also

The. Best cryptocurrency to invest right now is ethereum, because is the future hope to we the starter,but bitcoin is very good but it has gone far,I would say XRP is very good to invest on right now

Until recently, I would only playsafe and invest in the popular coins like btc, ETH, and LTC but now I would consider a few other ones doing very well presently and that I can hodl on a medium to long term basis
The coins you made mentioned of are very ok for long time investment and I can assure you that there is hope for them but you can also spare like $30 to $50 to trade or Invest on smaller coin like stellar lumen or TWT and others .

The coins you made mentioned of are very ok for long time investment and I can assure you that there is hope for them but you can also spare like $30 to $50 to trade or Invest on smaller coin like stellar lumen or TWT and others .
Thank you for the suggestions. I also observed that the suggested coins are less than a dollar, so, it would be much cheaper to get some and not just parts of them like we do with bitcoin.

Thank you for the suggestions. I also observed that the suggested coins are less than a dollar, so, it would be much cheaper to get some and not just parts of them like we do with bitcoin.
Yeah , if you get them now just wait and watch them for at least 3 months it will be very rare not to make 50% or more from such investment especially if you watch their history before Investing in them

Bitcoin will consistently be a wise venture. Satoshi Nakamoto's development keeps on driving as far as market capitalization and exchange volume. Pretty much every crypto trade can exchange Bitcoin and the digital money is utilized the most.

On the off chance that you can or simply need to put resources into a solitary cryptographic money, Bitcoin is consistently a decent decision. The principal genuine shared money is as yet the number 1 digital currencies. Up until this point, there is no sign that Bitcoin will be tossed from the seat within a reasonable time-frame.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back