What's new

Best Cryptocurrencies to Invest RIGHT NOW?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
From what I've been reading and upon my analysis of the market, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Ripple (XRP) are at the top of the market charts. If you were to invest RIGHT NOW, which cryptocurrency would you buy and why?
To get a significant unit of Bitcoin right now,one will need some substantial dollar even for at little as .01bitcoin.That might be much for a new entry into the crypto business.
Coins like chainlink, bitcoingold and Ripple(finger cross on this one ).
Also, matic and ontology I think are some gold coins to invest to hold.

From what I've been reading and upon my analysis of the market, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Ripple (XRP) are at the top of the market charts. If you were to invest RIGHT NOW, which cryptocurrency would you buy and why?
Aside going for top coins like bitcoin and ethereum, my kitty must surely have litecoin in there BNB must be among bitcoin cash and several other DEFI based coins or tokens in the crypto space.

With the look of things and as for me the best crypto currencies to invest in at this moment are Bitcoin (BTC) and etherum (ETH) because they are market value increase rate is very high. Because of its rapid increase in value and it's daily growth

I won't Invest in bitcoin now If I don't have between $500 to $1000 and above because anything below that may not yield me interest compare to ethereum or stellar whoes values are still moderately suitable for Crypto currencies investment now.

I would personally prefer to invest in etherium right now, although the rate of increase is not that high compared to bitcoin but it is still very okay now comparing the rate it was some months ago. in some months time, ETH will be more than 2500$

Yes, this is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies because today Bitcoin Ethereum and Ripple reached their lowest levels.And I would love to invest in Bitcoin because it is very profitable and its price fluctuates.Ethereum is also growing steadily, but I would prefer Bitcoin.

The Cryptocurrency I would like to buy and invest in right now is alt coins. And I still can't say precisely this is the one I want to invest in, there are so many of them on my mind right now. I'll be in the comment section reading people's comments
Post automatically merged:

The Cryptocurrency I would like to buy and invest in right now is alt coins. And I still can't say precisely this is the one I want to invest in, there are so many of them on my mind right now. I'll be in the comment section reading people's comments

Pretty much everything you said, although I haven't though about Ripple but I have heard great things about that one. My first three picks would be bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin because it has high value and it's really promising.

Well, personally I can't say this is the best coin to invest in right now. My own best coin to invest may be another person's worst coin. Let every one decide based on their intuition and market capitalization of the coin he or she is to choose to invest in.

Bitcoin will always be my best investment avenue due to its volatile nature, it can easily appreciate quickly and also depreciate quickly too, this way it will be easy to make quick profit from my investment. This is one advantage that Bitcoin has over other cryptocurrency in the market.

Best Cryptocurrencies to Invest In
  • Bitcoin (BTC)
  • Ethereum (ETH)
  • Monero (XRM)
  • Dash.
  • Ripple (XRP)

From what I've been reading and upon my analysis of the market, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Ripple (XRP) are at the top of the market charts. If you were to invest RIGHT NOW, which cryptocurrency would you buy and why
Even though Bitcoins fall, it will surely rise and when it does, it is always a good one. I will prefer to buy Bitcoin. ETH gas charge is always high.

The best time to invest in cryptocurrencies is when you’re able to buy reputable coins at a discounted price. And, without a doubt after a retracement or a crash, these digital coins are going to be volatile, and cheap.

However, it’s hard to make money in the cryptocurrency market when blockchain technology has been shaken up by the Coronavirus (Covid-19). The 2020 Coronavirus financial crash wiped out over $100 billion in market cap and Bitcoin price plunging more than 50%.

Ethereum (ETH)

One of the main philosophies behind cryptocurrencies is the decentralization of currency. Ethereum takes that a step further – rather than decentralizing money, Ethereum's goal is to decentralize the internet by replacing servers with a worldwide system of nodes, creating "one computer for the entire world." Ethereum is a software platform based off blockchain technology in which users can exchange a cryptocurrency called ether. Ether has become one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the world, with a market cap approaching $139 billion that puts it second only to Bitcoin in market share. But the real draw is the platform itself, which has become wildly popular as a host for other cryptocurrencies – in other words, not only do investors profit from one of the best and most popular cryptocurrencies on the market, but also from the wider uses of Ethereum itself.

In my own opinion, I will prefer to invest in Bitcoin(BTC) and the second option in the cryptocurrency would be Ethereum (ETH). looking at the rate at which these two cryptos are increasing am left with no doubt that about my take on this. looking at the past few months even right from November 3rd, 2020 when the United States Of America had their election immediately after the election the rate increase rapidly even up until now.
And this has been interesting so far to investors or traders.

I would invest on etherum and lite coin, XRP seems not really stable right now, as it just keeps on rising and falling making one really so confused to invest on it or not. I had already exchanged my XRP on my wallet for lite coin.

itcoin (BTC) ...
  • Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
  • Litecoin (LTC) ...
  • Ethereum (ETH) ...
  • Binance Coin (BNB) ...
  • Tron (TRX) ...
  • Chainlink (LINK)

I would invest on etherum and lite coin, XRP seems not really stable right now, as it just keeps on rising and falling making one really so confused to invest on it or not. I had already exchanged my XRP on my wallet for lite coin.
  • Bitcoin (BTC) ...
  • Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
  • Litecoin (LTC) ...
  • Ethereum (ETH) ...
  • Binance Coin (BNB) ...
  • Tron (TRX) ...
  • Chainlink (LINK)
  • These currencies are best to invest right now.

Here's a look at the top 10 cryptocurrencies to buy in 2021.
  • Bitcoin - BTC. ...
  • Litecoin - LTC. ...
  • Ethereum - ETH. ...
  • Basic Attention Token - BAT. ...
  • NEM. ...
  • NEO. ...
  • Binance Coin - BNB. ...
  • TRON - TRX.And for those who bought cryptocurrency prior to the price explosion in 2017 or the most recent price increase in 2020, it's probably been the best investment in a lot of portfolios.

If l am to invest into crypto currency right now, my first targeted coin will just be bitcoin because if bitcoin failed, it's likely that crypto currency will also fail which is quite impossible as at now. After bitcoin, l then try investing in other coins like ethereum, Dot, litecoin and bitcoin cash.

Until recently, I would only playsafe and invest in the popular coins like btc, ETH, and LTC but now I would consider a few other ones doing very well presently and that I can hodl on a medium to long term basis

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back