What's new

Best Cryptocurrencies to Invest RIGHT NOW?

Bitcoin is beyond my reach. Even Ethereum is very expensive. I am considering investing in litecoins and bitcoin cash. If I save my online earnings for a couple of months, I will be able to buy a couple of bitcoin cash and litecoins. Once I invest, I will try to hold for a long time, possibly, 4-5 years.

All people are running towards bitcoin , but they are not noticing Litecoin (LTC) and etherium (ETH). They both have increased rapidly and will go more high in some months . So investing in Both will result in good profit in future. Even i am personally investing some money in both cryotos.

As far as am concerned the best crypto currency a profitable trader, the best so i also think bitcoin was to it world day, ete
Etheriumm is 14.0092 but bitcoin has drop while etherium is on its rise.

Litecoin may be much cheaper than Bitcoin or Ethereum, but its market potential doesn't completely reflect it. For this reason, we believe investing in Litecoin could be an enormous opportunity for all of you smart business people. Uh, how come? First of all, it costs a little more than $100, so you don't have to risk yourself too much. Second, to become a global transaction network, Litecoin has technological preconditions.

Well it is quite difficult when it comes to invest in cryptocurrencies be cause many couns have high potential to grow in price and many have other benefits besides this.i would go for Eth and bitcoin because both have high potential and a room to grow.

There many cryptocorrency that are worthy of investment but if have to choose one, I prefer to choose a Ethereum and litecoin to invest on them because the both crypto currency are raising up to good, they are cheap to buy and their transaction fee is not much. Though, Bitcoin is on the peak.

These are seven of the best cryptos available. It has been longer than 10 years since the strange Satoshi Nakamoto made Bitcoin, the first and by a long shot most famous type of digital money on the planet. Bitcoin (BTC) Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Litecoin (LTC) Ethereum (ETH) Binance Coin (BNB) Tron (TRX) Chainlink (LINK)

No single cryto currency is assured in terms of 100% certainty in investment. But for me the best should be bitcoin which is aiming to be a good store currency jsut like gold. The best thing is for you to get an investment framework to guide your decision and then make an investment decision.

Bitcoin has the world most accepted and deployed cryptocurrency which had been relevant for the past decade. It value and worth made it surpass every other coin like ethereum, litecoin, dogecoin etc. when it comes to investing all time. Its value and worth in the nearest future will surely multiply by it present value. It a win win for those who buy and sell bitcoin anytime anyday. It really worth investing your time, effort and money on. Its coin with a good prospect.

ETH, in light of the fact that it is top-2 coin and another variant of its blockchain will be extraordinary.

MHC, in view of genuine decentralization, speed, and highlights as own program, own blockchain, savvy contracts.

If I'm to pick the best cryptocurrency investment, that would be Etherum and Bitcoin for me. It's because of it's everly increasing nature. Though it's very volatile, but then again that's the reason why there's much profits from them.

From what I've been reading and upon my analysis of the market, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Ripple (XRP) are at the top of the market charts. If you were to invest RIGHT NOW, which cryptocurrency would you buy and why?
The best cryptocurrency I can invest on as at now is Litecoin or Etherium. Although, Bitcoin is also good at this time because of its fall in price. I'm a lover of cryptocurrency and I can't stop considering any good legit coins as an investment.

From my study all cryptocurrency are ok to invest in at the moment but they are some that would be a big hit in the near future just like bitcoin is today. You can try ripple, tron and stellar lumen and see what the future holds.

f I'm to respond to you on this the day you create this thread I would have love to invest in bitcoin, because then my believe was if bitcoin can shootup at that time there possibility it will keep increasing but today I change my mind. I think ethereum for me.

From what I've been reading and upon my analysis of the market, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Ripple (XRP) are at the top of the market charts. If you were to invest RIGHT NOW, which cryptocurrency would you buy and why?
I'm not really sure about Ripple. The best cryptocurrencies I would advise people to invest in is Bitcoin, and ethereum. I have seen a lot of people wasting their money buying cryptocurrencies that will not last even after 2 years, and I think this is a very big mistake from some people.

From the posts I've read so far, bitcoin seems to be a favorite coin for investors, and I agree with that.

As the first, it has advantages above the others. Also the artificial scarcity it had makes it as valuable as good or diamonds.

If you want to truly benefit from crypto currency, you will have to think about the long term investment. Short term investment will give you little profit. The best strategy to benefit from crypto currency is to hold them for at least 5-10 years. In 2015, bitcoin was $400, now it is $33K. Look at the price growth in just 5 years.

I would go for a ethereum as its pricing is premised on bitcoin price movement. price of Bitcoin has already moved in leaps and bounds today, therefore we expect that of ethereum to follow suit. Ripple is a cheaper option but then bitcoin is also not looking bad and it's only good for the long term.

Even though it's good to invest in well established coins to make profits, I often wonder about new coins or tokens.

There are so many of them that are good, like Cardano and Polkadot which have shown great improvement these days.

What are the metrics one can use to determine which coins have potential like these two?

The value of bitcoin can never be underestimated, for top investors bitcoin and Ethereum is definitely the best choice for them at the moment. I think the best coin to invest on at the moment is dogecoin and ripple. The price of ripple has risen significantly for the past few days.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back