What's new

Best and worse social platforms for earning in 2022?

The best social media platform for earning should be the Facebook. The social media platform to use should also depend on the product or services that your are marketing.

The best social media platform for earning should be the Facebook. The social media platform to use should also depend on the product or services that your are marketing.
I have always known that so many people would go with Facebook as the best social media platform, but the major platform to choose will depend on what you're using for.

There are a lot of social media platforms that I am going to advise you to stay away from if you want to make money like Facebook and also read it especially if you want to do a direct response.

Actually since I came to know about social media platforms, there are good side of them and bad side of them while the good side of them is that one can be earning money from them.

Facebook is for marketing and advertisement , I dont think you can make direct money in Facebook unless you advertise your goods and get order for goods or get paid for the marketing.

Facebook is for marketing and advertisement , I dont think you can make direct money in Facebook unless you advertise your goods and get order for goods or get paid for the marketing.
There are various always at which you could make money aside advertisement on Facebook . This platform offers a lot of opportunities to make money on the internet.

Tik-tok and YouTube is the only social media you can be making money with apart from this , I don't even know of any other social media . You can't even make money on Facebook by posting of content but you can make it when you use it to promote your business product.

Facebook, YouTube, Instagram..
It's not that they are bad in themselves but they tend to be of value only when you have accumulated a lot of followers and get verified to keep you at the top to advertise your thing. It is usually hard building up a page on this apps.

You are going to find it extremely difficult to make money in a social Media platform that you do not understand how the algorithm works and that is why I generally do not like Twitter.

I have not seen any worse social media platform for the year 2022 but I know quite alright that most of the social media platforms are very good to make money from.

Actually worse social media is very hard to find except that we have strict social media platforms like Twitter that have rules that one you disobey one of it, you will get ban.

I believe every social Media platform can make you money if you can utilise them very well. There are people who use Facebook to make some good amount of money for themselves and there are others who use Instagram. You need to find the one that works the most for you and use them to make money.

I do not think that there is a worst social Media platform that one could make money from because, most of the social Media platform has their peculiarities and the type of campaign that you do on each of the platform would greatly be determined by the product and services that you want to sell.

The true is that social media has play and important role in our society, businesses and earning. So most of such social media platforms are Tiktok, Facebook and WhatsApp.

Facebook has not become very difficult to make money organically because of how hidden your plant forms can be able to be bought Instagram and Twitter are different dynamics.

I hear that people earn from Facebook ads and they also claim that Facebook ads pay anywhere like $20. I really don't know how this works for sure. I hope to hear from those who are doing it so that I can try it too since it seems paying decently.

I don't think there is worst and best social media platform because all the social media platforms have peculiarities that they are basically good at . It all depends on how you can use them.

The most funny thing is that there are alot of social media plartform around and I think that when you are talking about this you need to consider a website like facebook or twitter but if you are talking about promotion then facebook dont just accept and allow posting series of links,mostly from url shortner service.that is one policy I dont just like about facebook.

I am going to advise that you should always use Twitter in your marketing campaigns no matter the type of all things that you are targeting because it is very good for visibility.

I usually work on micro job sites that offer good money making opportunities. I think that a few micro job sites demand more work and pay less and they are the ones that are the worst.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back