What's new

Best and worse social platforms for earning in 2022?

I do not like Reddit that much . The social media network has been in existence for a very long time now and it has still not optimised in such a way that somebody can be encourage to market something easily.

My best social media account is Facebook because I could make a lot of money from Facebook by promoting my affiliate links and promoting my digital product on the same platform.
Facebook has also emerged as my best version media network. I have seen a lot of people who so who have been marketing there affiliate links on Facebook and have generated a lot of revenue.

The best social media is to Twitter and you can have access to so many information on Twitter and it is a more mature platform than any other social media on the internet as we speak.

The social media to choose will depend on what you want to use it to promote. If you are looking for ways to promote products that has to do with the kitchen utensils the Facebook is the best.
There are different social media to make good income on the internet you just have to understand the logic behind how to run marketing company on all the social medias which is basically different from each other.

Last edited:
The best social media that I like his Facebook because Facebook gives you enough room to make money in the most easiest way using the social media platform and that is basically the truth.

Facebook has also emerged as my best version media network. I have seen a lot of people who so who have been marketing there affiliate links on Facebook and have generated a lot of revenue.
This is something that I am even expecting that it is going to continue to keep growing. Facebook definitely has one of the biggest algorithms that can help you to achieve your business needs.

The best social media to work on is the Facebook because the Facebook is presented as one of the best social media for promotion of your products and services and even affiliate links.

I don't work in any social media platform, I have never even tried that. It will be nice if I get to earn from there I currently work on paid to post forums only.

I do not know of any worse social media platform because most of the social media are instrumental to the success of most of the businesses and it is one of the best way to market a product.

Same thing wth me here I think I dont even know of any social media which someone can earn some money from aside from facebook credit which we can use to advertise our service in that social media plartform.
The worst social media I have ever use is badoo,it may not really be available in my country

Most social media are really good, but the worse one that do not pay at all is Facebook. While the other I know one can start earning from them any time any moment he or she wants.

The social platform you are going to use depend on the type of business you want to establish. You can make use of Facebook and Twitter if you want to sell physical product for men. Instagram is good if you want to sell beauty products for women. You just have to know the right social Media platform to use to reach out to your target audience.

I do not think that I'll be able to choose the best and the worst social media platform because this social media platform that we are talking about has peculiarities.

Social media marketing is really innovative and can also pay. You can run sponsored ads and even run Facebook ads so as to get paid. One can also engage in internet marketing as that is also a very intimate way of earning on his social media. One way of also earning is to improve the number of followers one have and then you get paid for the number of views and impressions you create on your site.

The best social media platform that one could lay hands on his Facebook because this particular platform is basically one of the best that one could depend on.

I believe it to be an Instagram because that is one of the best platform for affiliate marketers and those who are interested to earn money as an affiliate marketer using social media. Facebook may not likely work all that.

The best social media platform that can use is the Facebook and it is one of the best social media platforms that you could use to make huge amount of money for your marketing campaign.

The best social media platform is Twitter and Facebook because of this two social media basically are good for business and for the promotion of your affiliate links.

Most of the social media platform has their own peculiarities and that is why one could not use the one that has worse features because what you are marketing depend on social media features.

The best social media for me is Facebook for normal product advertisement and digital marketing. But it seems more people are making use of Instagram nowadays for affiliate marketing and I consider both of them to be the best social media. It's all depends on what we want .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back