What's new

Best and worse social platforms for earning in 2022?

There are a lot of them out there which are scamming people and I really do not think if there is anyone that is even going to be considered as the worst since all of them have the same target of scamming.

This is not to say that some social platform is bad. It all depends on the business you want to promote. Instagram, in my opinion, suits almost everyone, it's only important to find your audience.

I really do not even want to think that there are any good platforms out there again because most of them are just complete scam and they are not even helping matters at all.

Actually this is my first time to hear about earning on social media platforms and I will be very glad if I will have much understanding and enlightening on how to go about it.

You cannot earn directly on social media like Facebook or Instagram. I don't know of any social media for this bu I always consider paid to click website as the most lowest paying platform. This could be as a result of their low advertisement Revenue.

Personally I have not comes across any of the society media platforms that people are earning good income from it. but I will love to know much about such social media.

I have discovered that Instagram is positioned in such a way that you can be able to make a lot of money from it if you know how to create content for your audience.

Most site owners are trying hard to exploit members. I really do not understand why, but it could be connected to the fact that they are not making good profits.

I don't really think there's a best or worst social media platform to earn. It depends on your active followers. If you have enough, you earn more and vice versa. Facebook, Twitter and tiktok can generate revenue.

Instagram is one of the best social media platforms you can use to make some amount of money for yourself. If you have an offline business promoting it on Instagram is not a bad idea because you can connect with a lot of people that need such products. I know a lot of people who are into shoe business and they use Instagram to make good amount of money.

I think it's PTP (Paid-To-Post) sites 1. Trendri 2. Bizdustry 3. Beermoneyforum This is a simple and easy way to make money just by posting in your Created Posts. And what about social networks, I think Facebook, because through it you can sell Goods and there is such an opportunity in it, which is pretty good.

Personally I will be glad to know that social media platforms to which you can earned some money. though I know of how people used social media platforms to promote their business and other ways of advertisement.

I think personally from my own experience i would say the social media platform has been very helpful when it comes to the issue of making money,the leverge that affiliate marketing brings is a good one to get involved in.

The best social media platform to choose will depend on what you are using the social media for. if you're into cryptocurrency, then Twitter will be the best social media platform.

Facebook is probably the worst social media network for making money if you are not going to be using paid advertisement and I have been keen to see a lot of strength arising in Instagram.

For me Instagram is best social media to earn money specially with sponsored deals and collaboration which helps to get money as well as products to use it for yourself. While worst is Twitter as nobody can make money from it.
Did you really think people don't actually make money on Twitter , if you don't know how to make money somewhere doesn't mean others don't know how to make money there too.

Did you really think people don't actually make money on Twitter , if you don't know how to make money somewhere doesn't mean others don't know how to make money there too.
I only know that people can make money on social media like Twitter when they have product to sell or maybe they are affiliate marketers or influencers. Apart from this is there is no other way you can earn with most social media.

When it comes to the best social media for earning, we have Facebook as number one, follow by Instagram then WhatsApp while the worst one is Twitter, your account can be banned anytime.
For me Instagram is best social media to earn money specially with sponsored deals and collaboration which helps to get money as well as products to use it for yourself. While worst is Twitter as nobody can make money from it.
Yes, I agree with you that Instagram and other platforms like Facebook and WhatsApp are the best social media one can earn money while Twitter are very strict and like banning people.

Last edited:
Based on my experience, the worst site to make money is the PTC site, they are time taking and the earring is very low, almost equal to nothing. If you are trying to earn real money to pay your expenditure it is waste of time. If you are new and trying still working on your skill, you can try the forum sites, these are worth your time and effort. With time, your writing will improve which will help you start your own blog or article writing in the coming future, it will help you know about multiple genuine sites to make money and the best thing is that you will become experienced to write whatever topic is given to you.

There are so many social media platform that do not profit any body, all do have their own uses atleast you could use it for advertisement and still gain alot of money for your business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back