What's new

Best 5 coins to Invest on soonest.

These are great coins to invest on , I think my target now is holding bitcoin cash , I see the price with lot of potential and moving to $2k when the bullish market sets in

These are great coins to invest on , I think my target now is holding bitcoin cash , I see the price with lot of potential and moving to $2k when the bullish market sets in
Well , the potential shown by bitcoin cash cannot be underestimated. It was once at $1600 , I believe it might hit $2000 in the next bullish run .

Though there are many coins that are good to invest in but i advice someone to invest in bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, doge coin and trons.

Well , the potential shown by bitcoin cash cannot be underestimated. It was once at $1600 , I believe it might hit $2000 in the next bullish run .
Well let's see how it goes , because I was expecting more increase from the coin price as it keeps improving slowly , I hope it increase to that extent , but mostly when Bitcoin starts rising fast

There are some hidden gem and unpopular cryptocurrencies you can invest on and make a very large return within 6 months that is why it is important to make research

Well let's see how it goes , because I was expecting more increase from the coin price as it keeps improving slowly , I hope it increase to that extent , but mostly when Bitcoin starts rising fast
As it stands now , those who were able to suppress the tension of selling when the price was high should by now be able to holdl longer because the rise will be massive.

Let share indebt knowledge on the top 5 coins /tokens you wish to invest on soonest considering the wave arround the Crypto currency market. I personally wish to Invest more on :
1) Bitcoin because it has the potential to rise up to $30k before resistance.
2) TWT ( trust wallet tokens) this token is projected to be listed on Binance soon so the tendency for a rise is hign.
3) Ripple, recently a veteran member of Jp Morgan has joined the ripple board and lots of financial institutions adopting it is projected to rise by 460% next year.
4) Ethereum , very promising coin that will also rise significantly next year.
5) Stellar, I have been watching this coin for a while now and it has good potential, it lead and lag by wider percentage.
Let me go straight to my own list
1. Cake
2. BNB
3. Seedify
4. Bake
5. Matic
you can add bitcoin as it will be cool to hold it for k=just holding sake or some Ethereum,

As it stands now , those who were able to suppress the tension of selling when the price was high should by now be able to holdl longer because the rise will be massive.
Exactly the dip is an opportunity for people to buy and hold , but is also noticed that the recovery rate of Bitcoin is now in another level I am really impressed

Well the cycle is thus like this ; after every bullish run there comes a period of correction which at times is longer than people expects and the next is a new start of the cycle with bull run

The bullish time for every coin is usually shorter than the correction period ,most people are unlucky to enter into the market when things aren't green

Let share indebt knowledge on the top 5 coins /tokens you wish to invest on soonest considering the wave arround the Crypto currency market. I personally wish to Invest more on :
2) TWT ( trust wallet tokens) this token is projected to be listed on Binance soon so the tendency for a rise is hign.
3) Ripple, recently a veteran member of Jp Morgan has joined the ripple board and lots of financial institutions adopting it is projected to rise by 460% next year.
5) Stellar, I have been watching this coin for a while now and it has good potential, it lead and lag by wider percentage.
TWT eventually rise even though its been silent recently, so therefore instead of twt why not bnb... Bnb as become of the best coin to invest most especially this year alone...
Post automatically merged:

TWT eventually rise even though its been silent recently, so therefore instead of twt why not bnb... Bnb as become of the best coin to invest most especially this year alone...

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies you can invest on now and make good profit within some time, hegic is one of them. It will do well.

Am glad to see other coins being mentioned, many investors tend to reason only Bitcoin like it's the only coin out there. But there are so many coins with good potential, personally I won't invest in Bitcoin right now cause what I would get can never be compared to what others who invested years back are earning.

There are many ways one can invest in but I recently learnt about one strategy that is actually working for me, it's called buy the highest filling coin and hodl.

Asides from the regular coins that we are all familiar with, I expected coins that aren't that popular. These coins are good investment surely, but there are others out there.

I share in this great optimism with you on the potential of this 5 coins, These cryptocurrencies are already doing great in the market. I think these ones you highlighted are truly the future of cryptocurrency in the world.

Every business has its own risk, but if you can identify the risk and opportunities in it, you'll be able to choose the optimum time and how best to invest in it, lowering the risk level. The same is true for Crypto currency investing.

Bitcoin is good and if you don't have this coin in your portfolio, you're missing out. I'd take out stellar and ripple as well and replace with BNB, Phantom too.
TWT is good as well because it's and exchange based token that'll definitely grow.

I don't really have up to five coin I am investing on but if a person is really interested to invest in cryptocurrency they shouldn not always consider bitcoins to be among , they should just consider to invest in potential and upcoming cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin come first in mind because it has potential value so the best 10 coins to invest is bitcoin , I can also invest on ripple, or ethereum, litecoin this are the coins I can look into to invest.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back