What's new

Best 5 coins to Invest on soonest.

Yeah that is really true friend. That is just the reason why most people that don't invest in good projects but invest in projects like hyip sites and gambling sites usually lose a lot from their Investment.
And they will continue losing because they don't want to wait too long for their money. They need urgent cash and high reward package. At the end they lose everything they had as money.

And they will continue losing because they don't want to wait too long for their money. They need urgent cash and high reward package. At the end they lose everything they had as money.
And that is also a very good business for for the owners too. I hope they continue Investing so that the hyip owners will also be making some profit until the time they will learn their lessons and realized they have nothing in their pockets since most of them don't take advice from anyone.

And that is also a very good business for for the owners too. I hope they continue Investing so that the hyip owners will also be making some profit until the time they will learn their lessons and realized they have nothing in their pockets since most of them don't take advice from anyone.
Hahaha, they never started, those that don't take advice, will lose and lose till he or she gets tired of losing. Then become so frustrated in life, that's when they will realised that, their is no gain with HYIP especially.

I just feel so bad for hyip investors some times. But what can we really do because they are never ready for advice. Maybe we just have to stay and wait for their testimonies some day. Had l known its always at last.
Lol, we'll wait for their testimonies of failures because their is nothing good that will come out of HYIP investment scheme. Everything about HYIP is fraudulent, since they pay few members and run away with huge sum of individuals money.

All the aforementioned must have their own potentials before being picked by people. The 5 coins I would prefer to invest in are: Bitcoin,Litecoin, BCH, ETH and ripple. Usually, I prefer popular coins.

I will recommend btc as the first because the price is more reasonable now, and there are very few bitcoins left to be bought.

ETH is fast becoming the new bitcoin, prices are improving and investors are getting engaged with ETH extensively for online payments and commodities trading

Ltc, I noticed it's development is not too fast but investors are also engaged with it because more than 25,000 transactions are done on ltc per day.

Others include binance coin and the tezos (xtz).

This is a nice list. Bitcoin is the first I’ll also invest on judging from the investors view but I’ll prefer litecoin over stellar. Recently litecoin has been showing positive signs and I hope it coontinues that way next year
I watched litecoin rise has high as 15% earlier today which is a good one though most of these coins have their boom period individually so you share your investment on litecoin and stellar.

What's About new tokens?
Grain has been increased to 120% within 1 week of louching and other some tokens are also increasing which are new.
Honestly new tokens are worth Investing but be very much aware that they are more of gambling except you are detail knowledge of token to be listed. What is the abbreviation for Grain token.

Let share indebt knowledge on the top 5 coins /tokens you wish to invest on soonest considering the wave arround the Crypto currency market. I personally wish to Invest more on :
1) Bitcoin because it has the potential to rise up to $30k before resistance.
2) TWT ( trust wallet tokens) this token is projected to be listed on Binance soon so the tendency for a rise is hign.
3) Ripple, recently a veteran member of Jp Morgan has joined the ripple board and lots of financial institutions adopting it is projected to rise by 460% next year.
4) Ethereum , very promising coin that will also rise significantly next year.
5) Stellar, I have been watching this coin for a while now and it has good potential, it lead and lag by wider percentage.
Thank you very much for this information. I have been thinking about them for some time. These all are coin of altcoin family.

Let share indebt knowledge on the top 5 coins /tokens you wish to invest on soonest considering the wave arround the Crypto currency market. I personally wish to Invest more on :
2) TWT ( trust wallet tokens) this token is projected to be listed on Binance soon so the tendency for a rise is hign.
3) Ripple, recently a veteran member of Jp Morgan has joined the ripple board and lots of financial institutions adopting it is projected to rise by 460% next year.
5) Stellar, I have been watching this coin for a while now and it has good potential, it lead and lag by wider percentage.
Only a person with huge amount can invest in these coins, but I think a small investor can simply buy Bitcoin and hold it for a few months.
As according to my prediction Bitcoin bill cross $50,000 in June or July. Live smart and earn more.

Only a person with huge amount can invest in these coins, but I think a small investor can simply buy Bitcoin and hold it for a few months.
As according to my prediction Bitcoin bill cross $50,000 in June or July. Live smart and earn more.
Yeah , though even a small with like $500 can still invest in more than one coin so as to stay safe. Bitcoin is currently struggling to beat $35000 which is kinds difficult because it has dropped to $30k + in the last few houre.

This is a good list of crypto coin to invest into. But as for my own too 5 crypto coin list I will go for Bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin, Bitcoin cash and stellar lumen. I don't see xrp as a future coin at the moment due to the battle they are still on with SEC which have made the price of their coin to drop drastically.

I love poster's analysis about the coins he listed and from the look of things, those cryptocurrencies are already going in that direction.

I'm hopping to still invest in some of these cryptocurrencies too.

As for me I believe ripple is sure going to rise alot this year, but bit coin always has my number one sport followed by lite coin and then etherum as for stellar I don't see it rising anytime soon. I'm glad I invested more on bitcoin and lite coin just that they have both dropped within the last few days but I believe they would rise up again within the next coming days.

I would be listing my top 5 picks
I think Etherum has a very good potential of doing like 3x it value in 2021. TWT is also a coin one should be looking at this year based on some fundamentals. BNB and Litecoin have been steady climbing since they came into the market, so I would recommend it too. And then BAT, I do hope I am right.

I find this post very interesting. I've been surfing for one like this and topics like this one is one of the reasons we are online to learn everyday.
With the current price of bitcoins, only those who invested in it are enjoying now. The price is rather high to invest in right now.
The other day someone was telling me about the prospects of ripples and Stella. You know their current rates?

I agree with you that bitcoins, ethereum and ripple would probably rise in value this year but the others( trust wallet tokens and stellar)I dont know much about them some my list would be BNB,ethereum, binance,ripple and BCH. I really think this cryptocurrencies would be grateful to invest in.

Monero is an open source cryptocurrency that has a focus on privacy, decentralization, and scalability. It uses cryptography to shield sending and receiving addresses, as well as transacted amounts. There was even news that websites are using users’ CPU powers to mine Monero.

Thank you so much for sharing this post because I have been looking for a good coin for a long time to make more money and make a profit. As much as you have come to know this coin, it is very powerful and profitable. But what I think is the best teaching is that of Bitcoin because its price today is very high and there is a lot of money in it.

Thanks for sharing this informative post. I was looking for good coins to invest and your this post ll help me in this case? All the mentioned coins have good demand in cryptocurrencies field.
The only two currencies I can advise people to invest in right now is Bitcoin, and Ethereum. People should not invest in cryptocurrencies that are controlled by some players in the financial world.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back