What's new

Best 5 coins to Invest on soonest.

I find this post very interesting. I've been surfing for one like this and topics like this one is one of the reasons we are online to learn everyday.
With the current price of bitcoins, only those who invested in it are enjoying now. The price is rather high to invest in right now.
The other day someone was telling me about the prospects of ripples and Stella. You know their current rates?
I wouldn't advise you to invest on ripple now because of the challenges it currently face otherwise it is a coin to reckon with. As regards stellar it is my next target to invest on, it is listed on blockchain wallet so it is secure, the current price is $0.16 and it has rise about 239% in the last one year so you can see it has potential.

The top 5 coins i would recommend you to invest are , bnb , cardano , eth, bitcoin , and dogecoin , the reason i add bnb , its because the price as always been increasing , so its not really bad to hold the coin and earn more money for your self i think

Thanks for sharing such good knowledge.I also want to invest in Bitcoin as I think time is coming when bit coin is taking over

If we talk about some cryptocurrencies to invest in near future the best one is bitcoin.Click to expand bittcoin always comes first in investors mind, because of its volatile nature. Bitcoin has the potential to touch to $30K before the year ends. I will prefer, BTC, Bitcoin cash, Ethereum, RS coin etc.

Let share indebt knowledge on the top 5 coins /tokens you wish to invest on soonest considering the wave arround the Crypto currency market. I personally wish to Invest more on :
1) Bitcoin because it has the potential to rise up to $30k before resistance.
2) TWT ( trust wallet tokens) this token is projected to be listed on Binance soon so the tendency for a rise is hign.
3) Ripple, recently a veteran member of Jp Morgan has joined the ripple board and lots of financial institutions adopting it is projected to rise by 460% next year.
4) Ethereum , very promising coin that will also rise significantly next year.
5) Stellar, I have been watching this coin for a while now and it has good potential, it lead and lag by wider percentage.
This is a very informative post, I have a lot to learn from this and I wanted to invest in coins in the future but I did not have much information but after seeing this post I was kept in a lot of information and I would like to mention here investment in XLM coin is also best option.

I know that ethereum will still dominate cryoto market soon. The poster did not mention litecoin. I think litecoin is also one of the coins to be watch out for. Bitcoin may overstay its due soon. The pressure and hype are too much on it. My opinion, though.

Over time, what you notice with cryptocurrency investment is that it's risky, but if you fail to take the risk, the losses can be great.

A lot of predictions about Bitcoin is that it will fall come 2021, but it's now on a bull run instead. Anyone who sold it will be missing out now.

Ripple on the other hand seemed great, but a lawsuit has seen it's investors on the losing end this 2021.

Bitcoin is truly the best of them all. But I think litecoin is also a good option to invest. With the way ripple is going, it's won't be nice to invest in ripple now until their issues are resolved. Steller and TWT are good.

You can invest in different coins and their numerous rates and values but the most reliable once are Btc, eth, xlm, Bch And Ripple. I feel with the way people invests on these coins they are really going well without complaint and queries

These are seven of the best cryptos on the market. It has been over a decade since the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin , the first and by far most popular form of cryptocurrency in the world. Bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash (BCH). Litecoin. Ethereum. Binance Coin (BNB).Tron (TRX).

Cryptocurrency has become one of the most profitable way to invest and earn tangible profits. There’re lots of coins that are showing good signs answers bitcoin is at the top of it. Bitcoin has seen a 75% increase from March 2020- January 2021. Also ethereum has proven to be a good competition for bitcoin. Recently its price went up with 9.29% increase in a month. I beleive it’ll continue to increase. Dogecoin is also a generational coin. Its value is still low but more investors are endorsing the coin. Lastly litecoin and bitcoin cash are good coins to invest on also

Bitcoin is the best cryptocorrency to invest on, because it's raising every time to time but it's just require a More amount to invest on, unlike other crypto currency. But you can invest on ETH. Bch. Exp for future but their increasing is not frequently because it's going up an down.

Cryptocurrency has become one of the most profitable way to invest and earn tangible profits. There’re lots of coins that are showing good signs answers bitcoin is at the top of it. Bitcoin has seen a 75% increase from March 2020- January 2021. Also ethereum has proven to be a good competition for bitcoin. Recently its price went up with 9.29% increase in a month. I beleive it’ll continue to increase. Dogecoin is also a generational coin. Its value is still low but more investors are endorsing the coin. Lastly litecoin and bitcoin cash are good coins to invest on also
75% increase from March 2028 till January is wrong . Recall it was from $3000 to $32000. This definitely more than 200% mathematically, the same go ethereum it is above 600%. You can check the graph in your wallet for confirmation.

Cryptocurrencies are going up very fast,And Bitcoin is currently dominating all currencies۔Ethereum and Bitcoin are growing rapidly, while XRP is also growing.Bitcoin,EThereum, Litecoin,Dogecoin and others improving very fast so you can say 2021 will be cryptocurrency year.people investing and taking profit from these currencies.

Let share indebt knowledge on the top 5 coins /tokens you wish to invest on soonest considering the wave arround the Crypto currency market. I personally wish to Invest more on :
2) TWT ( trust wallet tokens) this token is projected to be listed on Binance soon so the tendency for a rise is hign.
3) Ripple, recently a veteran member of Jp Morgan has joined the ripple board and lots of financial institutions adopting it is projected to rise by 460% next year.
5) Stellar, I have been watching this coin for a while now and it has good potential, it lead and lag by wider percentage.
Cryptocurrency indeed is the future and I see ethereum,litecoin, ripple and binannce.growing bigger than they have now..I expect binannce and ethereum to grow big upto the size of bitcoins,if not bigger than even.both are doing great now already.

75% increase from March 2028 till January is wrong . Recall it was from $3000 to $32000. This definitely more than 200% mathematically, the same go ethereum it is above 600%. You can check the graph in your wallet for confirmation.
All the same I believe you have a conceptual understanding about what I was envisaging on. May be more but the point is bitcoin had a massive increase within the lapse of 7months And yeah it’s more than a 75% increase from May 2020 till January 2021.

I totally agree on the stated coins, they are really making profits for people that invest in them,crypto coins like bitcoin,ethereum and ripple also looks promising though it is still growing but believe It will yield well for investors

Yea I agree with you.... The future is crypto.... In the past I have invested only in bitcoin and ethereum..... I'm also considering investing in litecoin, ripples and bitcoin cash because I have studied them and their tendency of appreciating in the nearest future is very high

Bitcoin is always going to stand out as number one in any list. It has the best store of value for long term investors. Etherum is at the back of Bitcoin in terms of performance and value. It's system is designed to cover the shortfall of Bitcoin and its system seems even better. Neo is another important coin, the Chinese etherum as it is famously called, it holds so much promise. These are my best

Bitcoin is always going to stand out as number one in any list. It has the best store of value for long term investors. Etherum is at the back of Bitcoin in terms of performance and value. It's system is designed to cover the shortfall of Bitcoin and its system seems even better. Neo is another important coin, the Chinese etherum as it is famously called, it holds so much promise. These are my best
Yeah because even the price difference between bitcoin and the second most influential coins is more 2000% so you can imagine . Though with the way ethereum is moving it will be wonderful if one can invest in it early this year.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back