Best 5 coins to Invest on soonest.

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Let share indebt knowledge on the top 5 coins /tokens you wish to invest on soonest considering the wave arround the Crypto currency market. I personally wish to Invest more on :
1) Bitcoin because it has the potential to rise up to $30k before resistance.
2) TWT ( trust wallet tokens) this token is projected to be listed on Binance soon so the tendency for a rise is hign.
3) Ripple, recently a veteran member of Jp Morgan has joined the ripple board and lots of financial institutions adopting it is projected to rise by 460% next year.
4) Ethereum , very promising coin that will also rise significantly next year.
5) Stellar, I have been watching this coin for a while now and it has good potential, it lead and lag by wider percentage.

Let share indebt knowledge on the top 5 coins /tokens you wish to invest on soonest considering the wave arround the Crypto currency market. I personally wish to Invest more on :
2) TWT ( trust wallet tokens) this token is projected to be listed on Binance soon so the tendency for a rise is hign.
3) Ripple, recently a veteran member of Jp Morgan has joined the ripple board and lots of financial institutions adopting it is projected to rise by 460% next year.
5) Stellar, I have been watching this coin for a while now and it has good potential, it lead and lag by wider percentage.
Thanks for sharing this informative post. I was looking for good coins to invest and your this post ll help me in this case? All the mentioned coins have good demand in cryptocurrencies field.

Bitcoin always comes first in investors mind, cos of its volatile nature. Bitcoin has the potential to bumper to $30K before the year ends. I will prefer, BTC, BNB, XRP, BCH, ETH2.0, etc.

These are all good altcoins and with very good potentials for people who may invest in them. But I think I will choose stellar and ripple after bitcoin for long term investment.
Those coins won't bring you anything tangible even in the next 5 years. Their price always up and down steady. They don't surge so high the way Bitcoin does. Bitcoin is much more volatile than those coins you just choose.

I personally would choose this coins aside from Bitcoin.
But i would replace stellar with Link or Bnb.
I haven't had any TWT it's was supposed to be from an Airdrop right? I really like Ripple though and still at the procci of accumulating more XRP right now.

My personal pick comprises of BTC COTI SXP ETH and LINK, all this coins all have very great potential of growth.

Your given information is really admirable. I bought DGTX and it's value still getting low. When it will get high i will definitely get me reward. News coins also really important for investment. GRT is one of new coin which is good to invest.

I share in this great optimism with you on the potential of this 5 coins, These cryptocurrencies are already doing great in the market. I think these ones you highlighted are truly the future of cryptocurrency in the world.

Your given information is really admirable. I bought DGTX and it's value still getting low. When it will get high i will definitely get me reward. News coins also really important for investment. GRT is one of new coin which is good to invest.
That's good ,you can still hold the DGTX till you are able to make profit from it, I wouldn't know if the coin is already listed on platforms like Binance kukoin coinbase etc . When was it launched.?

Maybe that's your op to, for me they ha you good potential. Besides I can't put my money into something that I don't know much about it so I have a reason for choosing them.
Okay, no problem, since you have idea and knowledge about those coins and their potential to rise and bring you that sustainable profit you're looking for. If so, I wish you success.

This are all great coins with potential especially alt coin like ripple. I'm actually accumulating more.

What are your thoughts about litecoin? Does it have potential or not?

This are all great coins with potential especially alt coin like ripple. I'm actually accumulating more.

What are your thoughts about litecoin? Does it have potential or not?
Litecoin has great potential potential too though I have noticed it increases as bitcoin rise so you can accumulate it also because bitcoin will still rise more and more. Hold more of ripple.

These five coins are indeed good ones to invest in . However Bitcoin investment requires big amount in order to gain something from a rise . The other altcoins are quite easier and safer to invest in .

These five coins are indeed good ones to invest in . However Bitcoin investment requires big amount in order to gain something from a rise . The other altcoins are quite easier and safer to invest in .
That's true and logical because if one can invest like $100 in ripple now with the way it is been projected now the value could give more than a thousand dollars.

Cryptocurrencies Investment is always about taking these risk with some money that we can afford to lose in case the loss occur and this is always the reason why we diversify Investment and hoping for the good.
Yes, it's risky, but the risk is worth taking sometimes. Because everything that brings in money in life is full of risk. If you're not calculative enough you can make anything on any investment you made for life.

Every business has it own risk attached but when you are able to identify the risk and the opportunities in it you will be able to know the best time and how best to invest in such business so the risk level will be minimal that's the same way to Crypto currency investment.

That's true and logical because if one can invest like $100 in ripple now with the way it is been projected now the value could give more than a thousand dollars.
Yeah that's just it . With $10 Investment , the profit can only be around 0.5$ or $1 at most. The idea is , the bigger the Investment ,the bigger the profit.

You are right about Etherum.
Etherium is a popular coin.

It's a pioneer in keen agreements, which expanded the straightforwardness and decentralization on the digital currency market.

You can invest on all coi s as no one can tell, which one will be accepted before other. But the best five I will like to invest on are BTC, ETH, XLM, Ripple, BCH. All these coins are looking great with the way people invest on them. Because of that, I think they are going places.

Yeah that's just it . With $10 Investment , the profit can only be around 0.5$ or $1 at most. The idea is , the bigger the Investment ,the bigger the profit.
The best if one has $10 to Invest it is better it is invested in ripple or Tron with low value now instead of investing in bitcoin but funds like $100 and above can be used for bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back