What's new

Best 5 coins to Invest on soonest.

Most of the coin you are prediction might not really be valuable as you are saying in the nearest future, with all the prediction atleast you should have added a coin like tron and litecoin, both have the potential of being valuable in the future although we cannot predict how much valuable they will have but still there's a greater chance that this coins will be much value in the future.

I wouldn't advise you to invest on ripple now because of the challenges it currently face otherwise it is a coin to reckon with. As regards stellar it is my next target to invest on, it is listed on blockchain wallet so it is secure, the current price is $0.16 and it has rise about 239% in the last one year so you can see it has potential.
Thanks for the information. I was under the impression that both Stella and ripples are on the low right now. Now that I'm looking for a good coin to invest in, perhaps I would make more research on Stella and how to purchase it.

Thanks for the information. I was under the impression that both Stella and ripples are on the low right now. Now that I'm looking for a good coin to invest in, perhaps I would make more research on Stella and how to purchase it.
Low coins are good to Invest on but you need enough patient to be able to make good money from your small investment into this coin. You can imagine Investing like $50 in stellar at $0.16 and it shoot to $0.5 in few months.

I think a lot of.people are waking up this year there are lits of coins that are worth investing in but the top five for me would be ETH, stellar, bitcoin cash , tron and ripple this coins would become big coins in the future

Let share indebt knowledge on the top 5 coins /tokens you wish to invest on soonest considering the wave arround the Crypto currency market. I personally wish to Invest more on :
1) Bitcoin because it has the potential to rise up to $30k before resistance.
2) TWT ( trust wallet tokens) this token is projected to be listed on Binance soon so the tendency for a rise is hign.
3) Ripple, recently a veteran member of Jp Morgan has joined the ripple board and lots of financial institutions adopting it is projected to rise by 460% next year.
4) Ethereum , very promising coin that will also rise significantly next year.
5) Stellar, I have been watching this coin for a while now and it has good potential, it lead and lag by wider percentage.
My five favorite coins to invest on right now is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, USD-Tethet,and Tron. some already have good market values while the rest have good future prospects in the word of Cryptocurrency. however, there are some other good coins to invest on. time and chance happen to them all.

My five favorite coins to invest on right now is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, USD-Tethet,and Tron. some already have good market values while the rest have good future prospects in the word of Cryptocurrency. however, there are some other good coins to invest on. time and chance happen to them all.
They are actually highly potential coins , they are my target coins , I hope you know that USDT is a Stable coin so you may just be using the coin as your entry point to buying of these other coins because the value doesn't rise.

Let share indebt knowledge on the top 5 coins /tokens you wish to invest on soonest considering the wave arround the Crypto currency market. I personally wish to Invest more on :
2) TWT ( trust wallet tokens) this token is projected to be listed on Binance soon so the tendency for a rise is hign.
3) Ripple, recently a veteran member of Jp Morgan has joined the ripple board and lots of financial institutionsadopting it is projected to rise by 460% next year.
5) Stellar, I have been watching this coin for a while now and it has good potential, it lead and lag by wider percentage.

I rate my best coins based on their current value and potential to do better, so if I'm to choose my choice will be based on reality on ground and not based on speculation. So my best five coins right now are bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, litecoin and XRP.

My first top three coins to invest on is bitcoin, which is the best of all, obviously. Second one is ethereum then litecoin. The two that I'm gonna add to the list is probably Ripple or tron and bitcoin cash. I'm most confident on my top three, though.

5 Crypto Coins to Buy Next Year. Ethereum. Ethereum is based on a popular dApp processing platform, which is exactly where it derives its power from. Bitcoin. The list of the most promising cryptocurrencies would be incomplete without Bitcoin. Litecoin. Ripple. NEO

I think you have a good list up there , considering those with great potential I go with ripple , I'm still in the process of accumulating more, but we should not also deny the fact that we are taking risk, I just hope the risk will eventually pays off

I somehow added KLV to my holdings today... With the tronwallet app about to shutdown and tronwallet users about to migrate to Klever there's a possibility of the coin rising.
I also added Polkadot coin because it's very promising as i see it.

Fisrtly, I want to start by saying that Polkadot is the next Bitcoin because of its exponential incresase last year and it is followed by cardano and closely behind is EOS and then we have Stellar coin and then we have chainlink which I'd finally followed bycrypto.com coin.
Post automatically merged:

The best if one has $10 to Invest it is better it is invested in ripple or Tron with low value now instead of investing in bitcoin but funds like $100 and above can be used for bitcoin.
You are very correct sir. All these small coins have started like Bitcoin and todaylook at where Bitcoin is. I honestly believe that if we have faith and confidence in these different currencies, they will eventually eleveate to an exponential level.

Last edited:
3) Ripple, recently a veteran member of Jp Morgan has joined the ripple board and lots of financial institutions adopting it is projected to rise by 460% next year.

I am really interested in what Ripple is all about. How does it work and can one confidently hope to make returns on it the say way we are doing for Bitcoins? I really want to learn about this to avoid a repeat of what happened to me when I invested on one coin (name withheld) and lost my investments.

I am really interested in what Ripple is all about. How does it work and can one confidently hope to make returns on it the say way we are doing for Bitcoins? I really want to learn about this to avoid a repeat of what happened to me when I invested on one coin (name withheld) and lost my investments.
Ripple is a good Crypto currency which is currently the 4th most powerful coin, you can invest and reward or profit like the way people are Investing in bitcoin but not now because of the trial by the court for allegations laid against the company by SEC.

Yes, I believe in going over and investing in these currencies, but investing in Ethereum and Bitcoin can be the most profitable because these two currencies are going up very fast.People are investing heavily in it and these currencies are booming

Investing in cryptocurrency is somehow Risky, sometimes the price of cryptocurrency might seriously turn against you, that is why it is advisable to invest what you can afford to lose, the cryptocurrency market is highly unpredictable

I will give high priorities to ADA, Dot and Link. If you want to invest in low valued crypto currency, you will have to start investing in these currencies as they have the power to grow very big

the truth is that there is no best coin to invest into right now just tell me your mind and pick the one that has the increment rate and then you and your money possibly that's all

Of all the coins you listed above and advised people to invest in, the only ones I can put my investment innate the Bitcoin and the ethereum coins

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back