Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.4675USD
Biznotes
How much money do you need to be considered rich in your country?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
You need approximately 1 million dollars before you can be regarded as a rich person in my country. You are going to have a lot of connection and business will come your way.

Millionaires and billionaires are seen as being wealthy in my country and few of them are politicians who are looting to become wealthy and nothing is done about this due to their Level of greed.

You need allot to be rich, there is no specific amount that can make you rich, all you need is more than enough, when you have more than enough then you won't lack perishable things.

When it comes to the issue of riches,it actually varies from the parspective of the individual involve.Some persons who have enough to cater for their immediate needs and have some substantive amount left to take care of some missileneous,can classify themself as rich

Been rich is not something easy,you need many things to be rich ,you need to plan and focus, when you do that you've start laying your foundation for wealth

Being rich is everyone's aspiration, but requires a lot of commitment to get there. So expecting steady income to make you rich, you need to be committed and apply consistency.

You need approximately 1 million dollars before you can be regarded as a rich person in my country. You are going to have a lot of connection and business will come your way.
Though if you want to look at it in parpective basde on how some persons would want to define riches,some might say as long as they can afford the basic things of life and have some substantive amount as savings then the are rich.

Though if you want to look at it in parpective basde on how some persons would want to define riches,some might say as long as they can afford the basic things of life and have some substantive amount as savings then the are rich.
I wrote that comment based on the question I asked by the first poster. I think you are referring to contentment in your comment. it is true that there are some people out there who doesn't need up to a million-dollar before they can see themselves as a rich person.

Though I feel being rich should not just be calculated by the amount of money you have alone, but based on your question, before you can be seen or noticed as rich in my country, it's not even about the amount of money but the things that follows. It's the number of cars, your personal house, the number of security guards that follows you, these are the things people look out for here.

I wrote that comment based on the question I asked by the first poster. I think you are referring to contentment in your comment. it is true that there are some people out there who doesn't need up to a million-dollar before they can see themselves as a rich person.
I have seen your point of view and it is well noted.to be rich is actually a definition of the individual involve,most persons have this lifestyle of making use of resources that is adequate to take care of their welfare,then the issue of want is solved for them.

To be considered as a rich person is not an easy thing,one has to save a lot,but here in my country once you have $5k you will be refer to as rich man.

In my country, you have to have to own like ten million before you would be considered rich. These days money don't even have value anymore.

In my country, many people consider that having $100,000 is already a lot of money or that you are rich, but that is not entirely objective, I think that to be rich in my country you at least need 2 million dollars, since the cost of life is too high and that is a considerable amount to lead a comfortable life here.

A lot of people are already suffering so much in my country to the point where most people cannot afford eating 3 square meal in a day. So, in a situation where you can be able to afford eating 3 good square meal every day, you will be considered a rich person.

I'm thinking.....several million dollars. Especially in assets so you can collect a tax cut on your property taxes and get money back on your yearly taxes.

.. These days money don't even have value anymore.

This is the situation of things in my country today. Our currency is as good as nothing. You will have #1,000 but it can't go anywhere when it comes to buying anything for you. If you're spending less than #10,000 on your daily expenses, you're in luck with little expenses.

Seems no one can come from nothing in the United States anymore. Most of everyone who becomes rich is either from inherited wealth or they got it from their Only Fan's page.
Bank of America surveyed over 1,000 individuals who held over $3 million in investable assets. The report showed that almost 70% of wealthy individuals are over 56 -- either baby boomers or the silent generation. Younger generations are less likely to be self made as they haven't had time to build wealth in their own rights.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back