Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.0900USD
Biznotes
Aside from some certain classes in school 😋, have you been affected by a coma? How long were you in it? How was the recovery process? What caused it? Myself, I have no experience in it, but my wife was in one for a few months I think as a child due to diabetes.

Aside from some certain classes in school 😋, have you been affected by a coma? How long were you in it? How was the recovery process? What caused it? Myself, I have no experience in it, but my wife was in one for a few months I think as a child due to diabetes.
I was in a coma only 1 time, when I was 3 years old and I fell off a swing, I was only a few hours in a coma or unconscious and I was transferred to the hospital where I guess I woke up with no serious injuries, I have vague memories of that moment.

It happened only once years ago. I was very young so couldn't cross roads on my own, I knee it vividly but hit against by making attempt to do so, but unfortunately, I was been hit BY by a motorcycle. The blank-out lasted for only a minute. Gladly I was all round sound and perfect.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back