What's new

Do you like driving or being the passenger?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Have you ever seen someone who owns a car or even a motorbike but he doesn't like driving himself or herself? Such person is more comfortable being a passenger than the one driving the car and it's all because of the person's phobia for driving.

Do you know anyone who behaves this way when it comes to driving their own car or motorbike?

Have you ever seen someone who owns a car or even a motorbike but he doesn't like driving himself or herself?
I know of someone who has this character. He loves it when other people patrol him all round the town even when he actually knows how to drive.

For me, I go for any of em, either driving someone or someone doing same for me as I have no phobia for driving.

I don't drive, so I would be more comfortable being the passenger. I have only driven a few times in my life and I am not a fan of it. I don't like the idea that I am responsible for a massive bit of metal on wheels going fast near others. Don't want that responsibility haha.

To be honest, I once really liked driving a car and wanted to do it since I was a child, but when I had the opportunity to drive around the city and stand in traffic jams and drive through narrow streets for a long time, I wanted to be a passenger more because it was stressful for me

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back