What's new

Being a realtor by yourself or with a partner?

If you have the ability , and the privilege to start in your own, its adviseable to start alone, that's if you have the knowledge and the money to start alone, but if you don't have these two attributes , its better to start with a partner.

The choice is actually yours, can you do it alone? Do you have the required resources as a single person to start up if yes you can then i believe its better that way. Some go for partnership as they do not have the required capital to start up alone.

Just to get knowledge and understanding about the business, if I don't know how it works o will definitely like to partner with someone. Or if I have the knowledge I will definitely like to be on my own

I would like to just stay on my on. If I have a solid knowledge about how the business works, it will be very easy for me to know what to do with what am doing

It still has to be your own choice to make at the end of the day if you would love to go into it all by yourself or with a partner. I don't like doing business that is a partnership kind personally. That's just me

It depends on the experience that you have on the business, if you do not have much experience on real estate, you can partner with someone who has a better or more experience to make the business run successfully.

Or simply do this if this realtor business is something you would love to go into in the real estate business. Find someone to learn the art or trade from before going it all by yourself or with a partner

I would like to maybe become a realtor one of these days and was curious if I should do it alone, or possibly with a partner? What would you rather do?
If you have learn so much about how to become a realtor and you are very sure of yourself, I think you could do it all alone without calling someone else to become your partner I guess.

I have seen my mother with some partners when she was selling lots in a new village. She said she is handling the side of the seller while some partners are handling the side of the buyer. They split the profit 2 ways. My mother is alone in the side of the seller so she earns more than her partners who are on the side of the buyer.

I would like to maybe become a realtor one of these days and was curious if I should do it alone, or possibly with a partner? What would you rather do?
I think it all depends on your level of knowledge you already have on the sector,because for you to do well and get the ground running you would need some patnership to be able to acheive some success.

Are you afraid that you may not be able to become a better realtor on your own? If that scares you a lot, then maybe you should look for a partner you should do it with to get a grip on things

I think that doing it by yourself is a better option because then you have more freedom and flexibility however if you do it with a partner then you are able to cover more ground in a shorter amount of time. so it all depends on the situation.

I think that doing it by yourself is a better option because then you have more freedom and flexibility however if you do it with a partner then you are able to cover more ground in a shorter amount of time. so it all depends on the situation.
Anyone is good either you are the relator you have a partner in the business and weather you should make sure that there is trust when it comes to partnership but that is the only thing that will make it to succeed.

It'll depend on your decision. If both of you can work together for long without any disagreement, no problem. If you're not good working with people and love to be independent, it's better to work alone.

I would suggest a partner because in this kind of business two head or better than one, real estate business thrive more with networking and partnership is best for networking.

In my opinion I believe that I read something that is going to benefit you more from working with a partner it's actually very good for you to consider it instead of trying to work alone and not getting anything in return.

Anyone is good either you are the relator you have a partner in the business and weather you should make sure that there is trust when it comes to partnership but that is the only thing that will make it to succeed.
Trust is very important in any partnership that you may engage in even if it is not necessarily a business experience but more on a personal level as well because that forms the Foundation of any relationship moving forward and will determine how it will grow in the future as well.

Just get the knowledge as everyone will say
Getting the knowledge is not as easy as you say and it can be quite difficult depending on the person. Obtaining the knowledge that is needed in order to be a sales person is a lot easier than managing the financial sector of a real estate business and now that I think about it this can be a bit different from what I said previously however you would need to partner with someone if you do not understand how to financially manage the real estate business.

Also just as a side note I think that it is very important that you elaborate more when it comes to the comments that you make on this platform because you need to have a certain level of depth or insight to your comments in order for your comment to be considered valuable. And this will depend on how you progress in this platform as well. So it is very important that you actually do comments that are quite engaging or that are able to add a new point of information.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back