What's new

Being a realtor by yourself or with a partner?

Once you become a real estate agent, teach yourself the art of negotiation. ... You may be working with someone's life savings.

I would like to maybe become a realtor one of these days and was curious if I should do it alone, or possibly with a partner? What would you rather do?
Your decision to partner with someone or go solo into real estate should be a personal decision based on findings like capital for startup, availability, returns, trustworthiness etc.

It still has to be your own choice to make at the end of the day if you would love to go into it all by yourself or with a partner. I don't like doing business that is a partnership kind personally. That's just me.

I don't really subscribe to the partnership stuff. It's definitely not my way as a I tend to struggle with it. Been a realtor is a very simple cause. You just need the basic knowledge and little capital with a lot of connections.

Well, been a realtor of your own is a very good idea if you have the knowledge to run your business effectively. But if you dont have much knowledge about the business you run, is advisable you start with some one better than you.

Personally I would like to engage in partnership business if I am doing it with trusted people, Lacks of Trust is the only thing that prevents me from engaging in partnership business with people because when there is no trust there is likely to be a problem.

I don't like any business that involved partnership because I have had bad experience doing partnership business and that's basically the simple truth about it.

I have always held to the believe that if you are wanting to invest into something and you are not completely sure about it it is best that you to go into it with a partner. This is at least going to ensure that the losses is going to be spread and you are not going to be losing too much.

Just to get knowledge and understanding about the business, if I don't know how it works o will definitely like to partner with someone. Or if I have the knowledge I will definitely like to be on my own
There is something that goes with parnership,because it comes with a lot of leverage,like idea sharing,risk sharing ,strategy on how to move the veture forward,and also the issue of risk sharing as well.Parnership has a lot of advantage.

They both have their benefits, but if you can cope with been a realtor without having a partner then you can do that. But if you want the task done collectively then having a partner is the best option for you.

Neither. I would not want to be one.

If I had to become one though, I would prefer to have a partner. It can be a lot of work managing your own real estate business.

Just to get knowledge and understanding about the business, if I don't know how it works o will definitely like to partner with someone. Or if I have the knowledge I will definitely like to be on my own
That is definitely a true fact,because the essence of any business is for it to thrive,and when that could not be achieve then you will need the advice and colaboration of a partner.

If you can do it alone, why should you take a partner? However, if you have knowledge and skills, and if you also lack sufficient funds for investment, it is good to partner with someone and carry your business.

If you have someone you know and trust very well you can go ahead and partner with them. You know what they say that two heads are better than one, the two of you put together can make better decisions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back