What's new

Being a realtor by yourself or with a partner?

Are you afraid that you can now no longer be capable of grow to be a higher realtor for your own? If that scares you a lot, then perhaps you have to search for a associate .

Am very sure no matter how you have and experience on the work you can never do it alone you still need a parent on it, for example if you have like 10 customers at once how will you attend to them if dey are hurrying

If theperson you want to venture into the business we ate is somebody your trust and have knowledge and understanding of how to run the business successfully then you should go with him.

If theperson you want to venture into the business we ate is somebody your trust and have knowledge and understanding of how to run the business successfully then you should go with him.
That is right. If the tentative partner in real estate have the proper connections and he is of good moral standing then it is good to have him as partner in selling real estate. There are bad experiences in real estate but there are also good experiences of earning a nice commission.

I would like to maybe become a realtor one of these days and was curious if I should do it alone, or possibly with a partner? What would you rather do?
You could be a rich person to become a realtor. I have worked for ten years in a real estate developer in our country. I have seen how the business owner spends for this business to grow.

Like our boss in this real estate he is the sole owner of this business. He has constructed subdivisions and hotels. I think he spend millions every week for the construction materials and the salary of all the construction workers and staff.

Depend on the scale to which you want to Begin in real estate you can get a partner. If you cant fund your plans to a scale, then I think getting a partner will be good.

When it comes to business and experience, I have always preferred sole proprietorship due to trust issues and other factors. I can manage the business together with some employees.

I would like to maybe become a realtor one of these days and was curious if I should do it alone, or possibly with a partner? What would you rather do?
Given the nature of the job, I would rather do it with a partner. Having a partner can ensure that even when one of us is unable to work, the other person will be there.

I think it depends on your ability and what you think you are capable of doing, if you feel you can do it alone go ahead if you can't and you need the support of a friend get one.

Either of the two could work, If you are looking to go at it alone, I think that means you would dedicate a lot of time, perhaps even become a full-time realtor.

You don't necessarily need a partner,if you are confident you can do it on your own then by all means proceed alone but that doesn't mean you should not ask for help from experienced persons

If you're not popular or be a celebrity so to say, it is going to be very difficult for you to succeed as a realtor because people would hardly trust you to use your services in purchasing properties for themselves.

Well to some extent I prefer to partner with my self without involving the presence of another because their will be delayed in decision making that will affect or promote the interest of the business.

If you have the ability to start alone it is very okay but I would advise you get a partner and your partner should be someone that has the knowledge already.
Realtor is not a small business

I'll go for partnership. In this line of business as lucrative as it may be seem has high risk possibilities too. What if the client I take to a location ends up cutting my head?

The majority of real estate agent areaccustomes to working alone and most are conditioned to be self sufficient those who work in a team setting, naturally end up researching and brainstorming solutions to each others challenges while the team act as a support base

Maybe you need to elaborate the partnership. If its partnership to start a realtor company or partnering to make sales? If its the realtor company that is solely your choice but you need to partner and network with other realtors to makes sales most times.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back