What's new

Being a realtor by yourself or with a partner?

In real estate business,you can't do it alone because of the vast experience and link to business opportunities needed. Partnership with the right person or organization could be the right thing to do

Personally, I think that you are the only one who can decide whether to do it alone or with a partner. But just as someone already stated above, you can do it alone if you are capable or partner if you are not. That is my take. I wish you all the best.

I prefer being an independent realtor because I will have the flexibility to choose my own schedule, unlimited income potential, and I can finally arrive at making my dream come true.

If you have the necessary resources there is nothing bad in becoming a real estate and set up an agency. This will help you to build authority in the presence of potential clients.

the choice is yours, you can decide to do it alone or with a partner, when you work in a team you will achieve whatever you want.remember team work makes dreams work.

It depends on your knowledge and aim really? Why do you feel that you can't stand or work on your own? If It's because you don't have the requisite knowledge or technical know how about the industry, I advise you either go for more information or partner with someone reliable.

I would like to maybe become a realtor one of these days and was curious if I should do it alone, or possibly with a partner? What would you rather do?
I just want to build my houses and give them out either on lease or rent.
This is what i can do on my own without a partner.
You can take on a partner if you do not have the resources to develop your property alone.

I would like to maybe become a realtor one of these days and was curious if I should do it alone, or possibly with a partner? What would you rather do?
I would like to own my own real estate properties. Although, I would consider a partnership if I do not have enough resources to acquire properties.

I think partnership can be better because it not only minimizes financial risk but it also can help you better financial decision as you cam discuss with your partner.

Becoming a realtor can be very complex.
It is wise to lesrn from s professional.
Si I would certainly start with someone who has a better knowledge that gradually I would stand on my own

Going into the real estate business with a partner is going to be a good advantage but that is something you really cannot control because it is possible that they might have their own business and they are successful in it already.

Well if I have the resources and abilities to actually carry it out alone then I will do it rather than get a partner because you can't really trust people this days and that's it

The choice is yours to make if to stand on your own or partner with someone. You know yourself,if you have what it takes to stand alone then go it alone.

You can be realtor if you can stand alone,but if you can not stand alone. You can join partner if can be realtor.
Post automatically merged:

You can be realtor if you can stand alone,but if you can not stand alone. You can join partner if can be realtor.

Realtor is a person or business that sells or leases out real estate, acting as an agent for the property owner,if you have the necessary capital to start alone it will good.

I will like to be a partner so that of us can work together because two people are better than one, so is really good to work with two person if you really trust the person.

I am going to set up the real estate agency work by myself. I don't just like going into business with someone else. I always want to have full control over my business.

You can become a realtor yourself If you have the skill and the vast knowledge to handle it on your own or rather get a partner and start the business together with someone you trust.
Just to get knowledge and understanding about the business, if I don't know how it works o will definitely like to partner with someone. Or if I have the knowledge I will definitely like to be on my own

I will start up with a partner so I could also get some idea from him but as time goes on we separate and become different CEOs to avoid unnecessary problem

Personally, i like doing things on my own, that way i'll be able to make decisions for myself. I would prefer you become a Realtor on your own but if you lack the appropriate skills then you can involve a skilled partner.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back