What's new

Being A Crypto Trader, How Much Money Have You Earned?

Cryptocurrency trading is a very lucrative venture and also a very dangerous venture if you don't have the proper knowledge about how to trade.

Crypto traders all over the world should be the most ungrateful people because it is hard to have seen someone who have had encounters with cryptocurrency and still lament

Crypto traders all over the world should be the most ungrateful people because it is hard to have seen someone who have had encounters with cryptocurrency and still lament

Well, things are not going the way cryptocurrency traders wanted. Right now, crypto traders are seeing one of the most massive declines in the history of cryptocurrencies. So, they have all the reasons to lament.

Crypto currency is a lucrative business and it requires patience before one can start to make profit from crypto investment. Since I have been investing in cryptos,I haven't made profit and with the instability in the prices of crypto currencies, there's been no profit for now.

Truly speaking I've not made money trading cryptocurrencies but I intend to learn the ropes that has got to do with cryptocurrencies trading. I believe that with time I will be earning through it

Ommoh that is one of the business streams i plan on entering oh because i am tire of just observing people making money from there will i just observe and smile because i don't want to be a hater that can go into it yet due to my own reason but fro what i ave seen some friends earn in a day i have seen a friend that traded slow and steady ear over 00dollars in a day.

I do not calculate how much money I make with cryptocurrency but what I do is that whenever I made a profit i will take out the profit and invest in any crypto currency for long-term investment.

Cryptocurrency trading is one of the most lucrative thing only if you buy the right coin at the right time and sell them at the right time. So have you ever traded crypto and how much money have you actually made trading cryptocurrencies in the recent time or before the market got crashed? Do you view crypto trading as a full-time job or way to earn money?
Well because i started crypto trading during this bearish period i can't evenly say per say what i have earned but have learned sip many thing and strategy of how to earn better.

Cryptocurrency trading is one of the most lucrative thing only if you buy the right coin at the right time and sell them at the right time. So have you ever traded crypto and how much money have you actually made trading cryptocurrencies in the recent time or before the market got crashed? Do you view crypto trading as a full-time job or way to earn money?

As far as I'm concerned there are so many cryptocurrency traders who are making more than 5000 US dollars on daily basis which if you consider, it is a very good amount of money which is why a lot of countries government actually trying to put a ban on cryptocurrency trading.

Being a ctypto trader as earned me a lot of money because i can remember the huge profit i made this year Aprill when i sold the trons i bought in November at the cost of $26. I sold it at $127 what a big profit.
This is nice information. This is an inspirational news for me. My dream is to become a professional cryptocurrency trader like you. I regret also when I sold my binance coin. I bought binance coin when it was $48 and sold it at $50. Today the price is at $313 per binance coin. If just like you, I sold my binance coin at $313 and not at $50 then I could have a lot money today.

Since I have been selling cryptocurrencies, I have made some money that I used to take care of some bills. Simply because the money is not much, I can barely remember how much I have made in cryptocurrency so far.

As far as I'm concerned there are so many cryptocurrency traders who are making more than 5000 US dollars on daily basis which if you consider, it is a very good amount of money which is why a lot of countries government actually trying to put a ban on cryptocurrency trading.

Such kind of crypto investors are very good at anylyzing and predicting the price of crypto. Such crypto traders also lose money on trades because no one can be 100 percent accurate when it comes to predicting the price. But they earn more than they lose.

Right now I have been thinking about investing in BNB (Binance Coin). It is one of the best coins out there that has been proven to be very profitable. It seems that the price will rise more and I really hope even other people can benefit by investing in BNB coin.
That is a great choice you have made. If you invest in binance coin today in a year or two years the price will rise up to more than 2 of the current price. I am also planning to save some money to invest in binance coin and also dogecoin.

That is a great choice you have made. If you invest in binance coin today in a year or two years the price will rise up to more than 2 of the current price. I am also planning to save some money to invest in binance coin and also dogecoin.

Yes, I have been think about investing in Binance coin and some other tokens but I do not have enough capital to invest. BNB reached its peak and many people are still earning trading it. I really hope that things will go smooth for all of us.

Yes, I have been think about investing in Binance coin and some other tokens but I do not have enough capital to invest. BNB reached its peak and many people are still earning trading it. I really hope that things will go smooth for all of us.
You don't really need lots of cash to invest in binance coin. You can be adding funds to your binance coin in a contribution manner. My binance coin was not a day that I deposited it. But I was adding it small whenever I have chance to add some funds.

I haven't made any money from cryptocurrency trading because I haven't delved into it. Though since I've been here, I learnt and believe I have more in my arsenal now to go and invest in crypto especially in HODL and selling later at a profitable price

Crypto trading encompasses all kinds of outcomes one can get from a normal business. It involves taking a big risk, running losses, making profits. It can be a full-time or part-time job. What I value most is that one will keep learning. It is a course with no graduation. I have earned almost 200$ from trading but I don't buy and keep coins. I deal with the binary trading signals

I make a small of cash with cryptocurrency buying and selling,the purpose I am capable of make some thing horrific with buying and selling of cryptocurrency is due to the fact I even have small cash and i've buying and selling professional pinnacle crypto buyers and that is in which I were getting my sign from.

I do not calculate how much money I make with cryptocurrency but what I do is that whenever I made a profit i will take out the profit and invest in any crypto currency for long-term investment.
Is that an admission that you have not earned much in crypto coin trading? If you earned $1,000 for sure you will remember so I guess it is very minimal earnings you had and also minimal losses. But my bet is that you had lost somehow in the overall count.

I think cryptocurrency trading is really good and also lucrative because those that are trading on crypto are making good money from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back