What's new

Being A Crypto Trader, How Much Money Have You Earned?

Actually i haven't really earned much at all still a newbie in the crypto currencies market so I just got a little coins change and that's all am still accumulating them .

Crypto is now the best investment to make. I have invested little money on it and I have also make little profit. I have made like $50 dollar in Bitcoin. I know that is little but it motivates me to keep working hard. I know my hustle will pay one day

I am a complete newbie when it comes to trading cryptocurrency. I just usually send my bch immediately to my referral and give me cash. I don't know how it's being trade. I just noticed that people turn it to their full time job. Some will come to my dm and tell me that I should help them to advertise on my status. I just don't understand. Am I not being defrauded like this and how can you help me in knowing how to trade?
I've read my last statement again I understand that I make a mistake by saying that cryptocurrency trading is not lucrative, I reversed the answer, I am a cryptocurrency trader and I make a lot of money from cryptocurrency, but even with that I still rely on expert.

Based on some of what I had read about the earnings it is not really lucrative because the profit in trading is not much. You have to invest at least $1,000 to earn something like $50 in your transaction of buying then selling. For an investment of $100 you are just like playing with your betting.

I am a complete newbie when it comes to trading cryptocurrency. I just usually send my bch immediately to my referral and give me cash. I don't know how it's being trade. I just noticed that people turn it to their full time job. Some will come to my dm and tell me that I should help them to advertise on my status. I just don't understand. Am I not being defrauded like this and how can you help me in knowing how to trade?

People who have made crypto trading their full-time jobs are the ones who are actually good at predicting the price of crypto due to the fact that they have the ability to analyze crypto data. I, too, have been using some crypto predicting apps from playstore that help to make a prediction regarding coins and I also hope I will become a full-time trader.

Sometimes I don't really calculate my cryptocurrencies based on its dollar equivalent but the amount of potential cryptocurrencies that I have that can really make me rich.

Crypto currency is profitable when you buy and sell at the right time and it also possible for one to lost alot in it also I have room mates who made earnings and also paid their bills that was when dodge coin was blooming but when I wanted investing mine the coin dropped and I could have made a huge lost so Crypto currency needs time and proper reading of the market just like forex for one to earn in it

I haven't made any amount of money at the moment investing around crypto. But I'm taking it slow and steady. I believe the future holds the best, no panic for me at the moment.

Crypto is one of the best business you can start. I haven't make much but I have make close to 100 dollars. It is not much but I have hope to make more in future. It's all about determination. If you are determined you will make money

I have not made a very big amount of money from me but I think I have made some good cash from cryptocurrency trading and it has really been helpful.

Instead of trading, I am holding my crypto currencies and after the dip in the price, the value of my crypto asset has gone down by 50 percent. However, I am holding for a long term.

Its not long ago i started with Cryptocurrency investment, its less than a year i started. So don't expect me to earn much around Cryptocurrency trading cos the market is unstable.

Beeing or becoming a cryptocurrency trader has been one of the vest things to have happened to me i must say. I know it has made me some good money over the years too

I can't really lay my hands on the total amount of money I have earned. But I have made some gains trading cryptocurrency and I have recorded loses too

I started working with crypto around ending of last year and so far it has been wonderful and difficult at the same time. I started learning more and more about crypto and so far i can say i have made up to if not more than $100.
I have a cryptocurrency trader but I do not trade all the time as I really trade when I am very sure about the signal I have gotten, I always try as much as possible to make 50% of what I use in trading in a month when I have good trading months.

I won't say how much money one has made since the time I started trading cryptocurrency, but I can tell you for sure that I made money trading cryptocurrencies till today

I haven't really done much trading but just a couple of buying and selling of cryptos. I'm doing some learning and I wish to know as much as possible about cryptocurrency because it does look like a really goof market to explore. There will be winnings and there will be losses, but the important thing is to have far more wins.

I have earned some minimal amount of money since I entered the crypto currency exchange Business but due to the recent fall in the business price, I lost all the money I gained from the Business and I'm not even going to lose hope at all

I can't say the exert amount I earn in cryptor trading it is one of the fastest way of making money go for trading and see how guys are making money. So cryptor is one of the way to make money

Being a crypto trader can be hard and indecisive at times because at one minute you are making profits and at the other meanings in you are losing already

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back