What's new

Being A Crypto Trader, How Much Money Have You Earned?

I have been trading in the cryptocurrencies market for a very long time now and I have made my Fair share of profits from doing so ever since. It's been a very good and lucrative way of making money pert time for me too

I can beat my chest to it that bring a crypto trader is paying big time although the risk chances are of of course attached. I don't know how much profit but it's indeed profitable.

Being a cryptocurrency trader now for some years now, I can say that I have also made some money for myself trading and Investing in cryptocurrency. Big enough to take care of a lot of my needs and plans

Cryptocurrency trading is one of the most lucrative thing only if you buy the right coin at the right time and sell them at the right time. So have you ever traded crypto and how much money have you actually made trading cryptocurrencies in the recent time or before the market got crashed? Do you view crypto trading as a full-time job or way to earn money?
I just recently invested in cryptocurrency few months. So I have not earn much but I don't see cryptocurrency that as lucrative. The market is volatile and unpredictable, you don't what we happen in the next 24hrs. Personally, I can't take crypto trading as fulltime job but I looking forward to invest more.

I would say that I am more of an investor than a trader, I leave my money in crypto and watch it rise, I just want to start trading with a robot I just bought

Crypto trading is quite a lucrative one, this is said as a result of what I have seen from a friend who is involved in crypto trading. I wish to get there soon.

It actually a big one , I have also made significant profit from cryptocurrency holding and trading but the current bearish moment is not making my plans go through.

Well, i posted this thread when the prices were probably going down. I just hope that people have again started making a good amount of money once agin. I have also entered into the crypto trading business and i just hope that I will be making good income. We just need to study the market correctly and also learn from others.

Crypto trading is gaining more popularity in our area , I can see many of my college friends have started monitoring bitcoin price every now and then and also investing small test amounts in bitcoin to learn how it works.

Crypto trading is gaining more popularity in our area , I can see many of my college friends have started monitoring bitcoin price every now and then and also investing small test amounts in bitcoin to learn how it works.
inflation in the country is pushing a lot of people into digital currency so that they can have the value of their money because on daily basis the inflation rate is increasing so cryptocurrency becomes the only option.

I may not be able to start giving an account of all the money made because some have been reinvested and some have been used for other things, but from my networth I think I have made more than $800 as a crypto trader

I have also been testing cryptocurrencies now and I have made $0.01 yesterday. I know this amount is nothing and I will be actually paying more than this in the fees. However, at least this showed me a ray of hope that I might earn more. I would have definitely earned hundreds of dollars if I would have invested millions.

Cryptocurrency trading is one of the most lucrative thing only if you buy the right coin at the right time and sell them at the right time. So have you ever traded crypto and how much money have you actually made trading cryptocurrencies in the recent time or before the market got crashed? Do you view crypto trading as a full-time job or way to earn money?
Since when I started Trading cryptocurrency I have never lose, benefits of having a mentor who directs and guide you,I have made roughly 55 dollars from cryptocurrency trading.

I just started trading cryptocurrency just recently and I think I have realized some reasonable amount of money from the act. I didn't actually earn much when I started but I think I progressed and improved with time and still learning even now

I have also been testing cryptocurrencies now and I have made $0.01 yesterday. I know this amount is nothing and I will be actually paying more than this in the fees. However, at least this showed me a ray of hope that I might earn more. I would have definitely earned hundreds of dollars if I would have invested millions.
$0.01 in 1 trading session is not bad , thing is to continue generating profits till one makes like $5 at least and then withdraw it for some fees charged. When you have big amount , the profit also is high.

Cryptocurrency trading is not lucrative,in anything that we are thinking of making profit from we really need to be serious about it and cryptocurrency is not a get-rich-quick scheme,I've made some money from trading of crypto currency and I can't remember the actual amount.
Did you just sat crypto is not lucrative? I beg to differ. I am not an expert in grading but I just followed a signal in ethereum last week and took profit and make a profit of about $4

Even though crypto trading is a lucrative business, it is still advisable for one to learn about the trade and know it very well to avoid lost of money as there are trends and signals to understand so as to make money. Personally, I am not into any crypto trading but just holding some few popular coins for some profit as it enters. That is just my opinion.

$0.01 in 1 trading session is not bad , thing is to continue generating profits till one makes like $5 at least and then withdraw it for some fees charged. When you have big amount , the profit also is high.

I have made more profits in cents, but it takes a lot of planning to make the right kind of investment at the right time. I am in my training period as of now and I am training myself to become a full time trader and this is why I have invested a small amount. The problem here is that I would need a huge amount of money to trade and make money, which I do not have. However, with the help of Allah, I will overcome all these problems.

Did you just sat crypto is not lucrative? I beg to differ. I am not an expert in grading but I just followed a signal in ethereum last week and took profit and make a profit of about $4
Maybe I actually make mistake when I was trying to type it but what do you have to understand is that before you are able to make money with cryptocurrency then you have to learn and learn understand how it is being done , if not you will not be able to make any profit and you will always be at loss.

Maybe I actually make mistake when I was trying to type it but what do you have to understand is that before you are able to make money with cryptocurrency then you have to learn and learn understand how it is being done , if not you will not be able to make any profit and you will always be at loss.
I understand it must be a typographical error because crypto has proven to be a source of income for many unemployed today

I have made more profits in cents, but it takes a lot of planning to make the right kind of investment at the right time. I am in my training period as of now and I am training myself to become a full time trader and this is why I have invested a small amount. The problem here is that I would need a huge amount of money to trade and make money, which I do not have. However, with the help of Allah, I will overcome all these problems.
Yeah , people do start with small amounts and with consistency and dedication , money will come to you automatically. God will only help those who are dedicated to the work completely and faith in God is also important.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back