What's new

Being A Crypto Trader, How Much Money Have You Earned?

Being a ctypto trader as earned me a lot of money because i can remember the huge profit i made this year Aprill when i sold the trons i bought in November at the cost of $26. I sold it at $127 what a big profit.

Being a ctypto trader as earned me a lot of money because i can remember the huge profit i made this year Aprill when i sold the trons i bought in November at the cost of $26. I sold it at $127 what a big profit.
It actually a big one , I have also made significant profit from cryptocurrency holding and trading but the current bearish moment is not making my plans go through.

Being a crypto trader has been a very very exciting experience and at the same time a tough one at that for me. Sometimes you sleep with heartbreaks and most of the times you sleep smiling in your dreams
Hahah, you are dodging the question you were asked, I am beginning to get interested in cryptocurrency, you should tell us the amount of money you have been making from cryptocurrency to motivate me to start

Crypto trading might be lucrative but there are always chances of losing money no matter how good you are at predicting the price or analysing the crypto charts or data. I think your friend does suffer from loss many times but he earns a lot and covers the loss he suffers, am I right?
There is nothing guaranteed in life, I know in business or investment you win some and lose some so it's not something that is new.

Cryptocurrency trading is not lucrative,in anything that we are thinking of making profit from we really need to be serious about it and cryptocurrency is not a get-rich-quick scheme,I've made some money from trading of crypto currency and I can't remember the actual amount.
Why are you saying that crypro currency is not a lucrative business. Because you are not earning much form it doesn't mean it is not lucrative.
Many people including me are earning good amount with it. Currently I am not trading because of my offline job.

Why are you saying that crypro currency is not a lucrative business. Because you are not earning much form it doesn't mean it is not lucrative.
Many people including me are earning good amount with it. Currently I am not trading because of my offline job.

I think he thinks that cryptocurrency trading is not a lucrative business because cryptocurrencies are volatile in nature and many people are more likely to lose money if they invest in the wrong coin. Apart from that, the current great fluctuations happening in the crypto market is also making many people to erroneously assume that crypto trading is not profitable. The fact remains that crypto trading is profitable if you are good at predicting the value of coins accurately.

As a cryptocurrency trader, I have made a reasonable amount of money but I don't know the particular amount because the market is not really stable.

Cryptocurrency trading is one of the most lucrative thing only if you buy the right coin at the right time and sell them at the right time. So have you ever traded crypto and how much money have you actually made trading cryptocurrencies in the recent time or before the market got crashed? Do you view crypto trading as a full-time job or way to earn money?
I haven't been trading, but just some little investments I make from my earnings here on bizdustry. I have been able to make profits of up to $100.

Being a crypto trader I have earned a lot of money such that it is not possible for me to count her how much I have made in totality since I began trading crypto

Crypto currency is a business that like any other business would require funds and that's hasn't been like I've liked with my investment so definitely there is more to be done

I haven't been trading, but just some little investments I make from my earnings here on bizdustry. I have been able to make profits of up to $100.

Okay, so you mean you have not invested money in crypto trading rather you have invested money in some other kind of business, right? I have also invested money in paid to click websites and I really hope that I will be earning a lot rather than losing money.

Okay, so you mean you have not invested money in crypto trading rather you have invested money in some other kind of business, right? I have also invested money in paid to click websites and I really hope that I will be earning a lot rather than losing money.
Actually my investments are in Crypto Currencies too, but I mean that I do not fully partake as a full trader like some people are doing.

Although I’m not a crypto trader but and I’ve not even have any plan to become a trader but i know people making lot of money through crypto trading

Actually have only earned little on Crypto currencies I haven't fully invested in it I was about when the strong dip happened and it did affect everything in the crypto currency market .

You must know everything that needs to be known concerning crypto currency before going into investing in any of the coin, and I started investing innlitevoin because I knew much more about it.
Cryptocurrency trading is one of the most lucrative thing only if you buy the right coin at the right time and sell them at the right time. So have you ever traded crypto and how much money have you actually made trading cryptocurrencies in the recent time or before the market got crashed? Do you view crypto trading as a full-time job or way to earn money?

Ever since i started with crypto I've never gained a dime from it, I'm simply losing my investment cos of the ongoing bearish run. But I'm hopeful things turn good and I'll make my first profit Investing around BTC.

Ever since i started with crypto I've never gained a dime from it, I'm simply losing my investment cos of the ongoing bearish run. But I'm hopeful things turn good and I'll make my first profit Investing around BTC.

It is not so easy to invest in cryptocurrencies as many people believe. You should be able to read the charts and be able to understand tne crypto data. I would advise you to consider investing in BNB coin as it is gaining a lot of value. But this is just my opinion.

It is not so easy to invest in cryptocurrencies as many people believe. You should be able to read the charts and be able to understand tne crypto data. I would advise you to consider investing in BNB coin as it is gaining a lot of value. But this is just my opinion.
I already have enough of the BNB coin in my portfolio at binance. Have you forgotten that at Binance you'll convert your coins below $10 only BNB if you went to. So most of my Bizdustry earnings are converted into BNB coin.

Cryptocurrency trading is not lucrative,in anything that we are thinking of making profit from we really need to be serious about it and cryptocurrency is not a get-rich-quick scheme,I've made some money from trading of crypto currency and I can't remember the actual amount.
I am a complete newbie when it comes to trading cryptocurrency. I just usually send my bch immediately to my referral and give me cash. I don't know how it's being trade. I just noticed that people turn it to their full time job. Some will come to my dm and tell me that I should help them to advertise on my status. I just don't understand. Am I not being defrauded like this and how can you help me in knowing how to trade?

Go to YouTube and watch how to use Binance to trade ON-SPOT, and FUTURES', you'll learn everything you need to learn to get started.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back