What's new

Being A Crypto Trader, How Much Money Have You Earned?

Cryptocurrency trading is one of the most lucrative thing only if you buy the right coin at the right time and sell them at the right time. So have you ever traded crypto and how much money have you actually made trading cryptocurrencies in the recent time or before the market got crashed? Do you view crypto trading as a full-time job or way to earn money?
I trade crypto currency part rime but I understand some part of it, made some profit so I'm looking to go into it full time soon but I would like to purchase a trading bit first.

Am not yet a crypto trader, so I have not earned anything yet, am watching online videos on crypto investment after that I will start trading it with no limit.

I am yet to become a cryptocurrency trader. I am still saving some phone decide which I am going to use for trading cryptocurrency. I have a friend who can teach me how to become a crypto trader and start making money.

This year , I think I have made much gain in cryptocurrency trading than o have made in past years . I have some coins that have given me much rewards than I have expected.
2021 was actually a good year for crypto investors because most of the popular coins like Ada, sol, Eth all did well bu some may not see it that way most likely because they're not patient.

2021 was actually a good year for crypto investors because most of the popular coins like Ada, sol, Eth all did well bu some may not see it that way most likely because they're not patient.
You are very right. I saw it on WhatsApp on date of a friend in which he shows a cryptocurrency that goes by 400% in 12 months. He said that if someone invests $1000 in Bitcoin they are likely to make over $5000 in 12 months.

You are very right. I saw it on WhatsApp on date of a friend in which he shows a cryptocurrency that goes by 400% in 12 months. He said that if someone invests $1000 in Bitcoin they are likely to make over $5000 in 12 months.
I don't think that's crypto trading, it most must not someone knows not what the next week holds because is specific price that determines the output or profit.

I don't think that's crypto trading, it most must not someone knows not what the next week holds because is specific price that determines the output or profit.
I know what I am talking about and it is cryptocurrency. The screenshot I saw is that of binance and it showed the graph at which the cryptocurrency grow. I am going to mention the name of the cryptocurrency once I get to know it.

Last edited:
I know what I am talking about and it is cryptocurrency. The screenshot I saw is that of finance and it showed the graph at which the cryptocurrency grow. I am going to mention the name of the cryptocurrency once I get to know it.
Pleae do get more information about it because I would like to k ow about it if I could invest in it and make profit too, I mean who wouldn't want to make profit right

Pleae do get more information about it because I would like to k ow about it if I could invest in it and make profit too, I mean who wouldn't want to make profit right
I am currently waiting for him to come back to the town because he went on vacation. Cryptocurrency trading and investment is one of my watch word for this year. I want it to be part of my multiple streams of income.

Day trading in Crypto is tough, tougher than day trading in forex or the stock market, this is due to the volatility. When day trading you focus on the candles but you cant ignore other forces (sentiment) and if you notice the influncers never see these weird unexpected dips occur but fall over themselves explaining the reasons after the fact, how its just like previous cycles and not to worry but they never seem to see it coming.

I have traded cryptocurrency for quite sometimes but the truth is that I have not achieved anything much tangible which will serve as an income record of what I have generated from crypto.
Trading cryptocurrency is very good but it's associated with alot of disadvantages which you may not like to bear when such happens. I have earned some good amount of money from cryptocurrency but I have also lost alot.

Last edited:
Cryptocurrency trading has been a very lucrative business for me as I have earn so much from it and am hoping to earn more. Before the present dip in the cryptocurrency market, some days I do earn around $5 within twenty four hours, some other days I will earn a lesser amount though.

Cryptocurrency trading is one of the most lucrative thing only if you buy the right coin at the right time and sell them at the right time. So have you ever traded crypto and how much money have you actually made trading cryptocurrencies in the recent time or before the market got crashed? Do you view crypto trading as a full-time job or way to earn money?
Please if you have a way I can earn through, do not hesitate to tell me. Since last month, I haven't been table to make up to USD10, no be juju be that? As for today, I have gotten just few coins that is not up to 200biznpt

Cryptocurrency trading has been a very lucrative business for me as I have earn so much from it and am hoping to earn more. Before the present dip in the cryptocurrency market, some days I do earn around $5 within twenty four hours, some other days I will earn a lesser amount though.
If you are able to make profit consistently with cryptocurrency that means you really have an understanding of what cryptocurrency is , with this the possibility of making money will continue to be there . for me I don't really know how to predict the volatile market.

If you are able to make profit consistently with cryptocurrency that means you really have an understanding of what cryptocurrency is , with this the possibility of making money will continue to be there . for me I don't really know how to predict the volatile market.
That I said I do earn from cryptocurrency doesn't mean I have earned millions from it. We should understand that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick scheme, some days I don't even earn up to a dollar trading cryptocurrency while other days I could earn up to $10. It's just patience.

I am not trading cryptocurrency currently. I am at the learning stage. I can't really put my money on what I don't know much about. I am still not satisfied with the knowledge I have around cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency trading is one of the most lucrative form of trading that I have comes across. apart from my investment funds I have earned not less than $80 from some of my transactions.

It's good to invest on cryptocurrency trading because of the high level of volatility. The level of volatility is what brings in the profit and that's absolutely the best.

Well personally I made over 100$ from BTC alone because I used the huge dip and sky rocket for my advantage about other crypto Idk really but maybe another 100$ in profit

Cryptocurrency trading and investment had been one of the best for me even though I can not compare my earnings with others. I have earned up to $150 from crypto trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back