Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Anyone here a bus driver? Maybe you take kids to school, or travel around your city doing a bus route. Where I live we don't have a major bus system. We have just one bus line in our area and it doesn't go too far. I think being a bus driver in a big city would probably pay a lot better. What is the pay like these days for bus drivers?

I am not a bus driver myself but I live in a town where the buses tend to be quite busy and they also offer services out of the town as well.

At the moment they are currently hiring more bus drivers as we keep seeing shortages but they do get paid a decent wage as I saw it say on a poster on the bus advertising the job. I can't remember how much it was but a lot of people seem to be jumping at the chance.

Anyone here a bus driver? Maybe you take kids to school, or travel around your city doing a bus route. Where I live we don't have a major bus system. We have just one bus line in our area and it doesn't go too far. I think being a bus driver in a big city would probably pay a lot better. What is the pay like these days for bus drivers?

There are many people who work as drivers. We have many services that are quite similar to Uber in here. We also have Uber in here. However, they do not drive trucks, though. There are many educated people who tend to drive trucks. i have never drove a truck, so I may not prefer to do it as i do not have enough experience.

I have never worked as a bus driver, there is no bus driver in our extended family. However, I know a couple of individuals who have worked as bus drivers. According to my source, you can earn really well as a bus driver driving long distances, you not only receive a monthly salary but also allowances every time you drive the bus. But then it might be different in your country.

The government started many projects in the city and they are themselves earning a huge amount of revenue by offering such bus services. They have been hiring a few drivers for this and this is how a few people got a job. However, the positions were limited, so not many people got the job.

I make use of the bus drivers in my place when I am going to work or have other activities that I wish to handle. It is one of those job that you can't do without. I think these bus drivers make a lot of money as long as your bus is in good condition and you have less things to worry about. The challenge is with those that are driving buses that always develop one fault or another.

I make use of the bus drivers in my place when I am going to work or have other activities that I wish to handle. It is one of those job that you can't do without. I think these bus drivers make a lot of money as long as your bus is in good condition and you have less things to worry about. The challenge is with those that are driving buses that always develop one fault or another.

I think that working as a bus driver could be a quite tiresome job due to many reasons. There are so many bus drivers who tend to work for long hours and they have to drive the bus for the whole day. This may also include driving bus from 8:00 AM till 10:00 PM.

I have never worked as a bus driver and I'm not really sure if it is something that I would really be interested in doing. Bus driving is not really my hobby but if it's a situation where I can become a pilot, then I will always be very open for it.

I really enjoyed flying very well and this is the reason why I enjoy playing one of the best flight simulator video games which is Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

I'm into transportation business but I've not driven a bus. I don't like driving big vehicles. I'm better suited with cars and it's what I use for my transportation business. I can drive buses but I'm having it as a last option if cars aren't available.

I think that working as a bus driver could be a quite tiresome job due to many reasons. There are so many bus drivers who tend to work for long hours and they have to drive the bus for the whole day. This may also include driving bus from 8:00 AM till 10:00 PM.

Over here in my country, the road network is always very bad and this is something that is going to make it very challenging for you to work as a bus driver.

By the end of the day after making use of those bad road network, you will be having serious pains all over your body driving through so many of them. I'm very sure that this is the reason why some people are not interested in taking up this kind of job.

I have never worked as a bus driver and I'm not really sure if it is something that I would really be interested in doing. Bus driving is not really my hobby but if it's a situation where I can become a pilot, then I will always be very open for it.

I really enjoyed flying very well and this is the reason why I enjoy playing one of the best flight simulator video games which is Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

I have been driving cars for a long time. However, I have never worked as a driver. My family owned a car and they still own one. So, I drive that car occasionally. I have my own motorcycle, though. There are many people who are working as drivers. The good thing is that they earn much money. The salary of drivers may vary and differ, depending on experience.

I have been driving cars for a long time. However, I have never worked as a driver. My family owned a car and they still own one. So, I drive that car occasionally. I have my own motorcycle, though. There are many people who are working as drivers. The good thing is that they earn much money. The salary of drivers may vary and differ, depending on experience.

I believe that those who are working as professional dedicated drivers are getting paid well because of the nature of their job. It is what keeps them on duty 24/7 as long as the person they are driving have any need to go anywhere, they will always be on ground to take the person to their location.

Over here in my country, the road network is always very bad and this is something that is going to make it very challenging for you to work as a bus driver.

By the end of the day after making use of those bad road network, you will be having serious pains all over your body driving through so many of them. I'm very sure that this is the reason why some people are not interested in taking up this kind of job.

I don't like driving on bad roads. It doesn't matter if I'm driving a bus or car, it can be difficult. If the car doesn't have a good shock absorber, the whole gallops will be absorbed by your body. It's not a healthy condition for the human body.

I don't like driving on bad roads. It doesn't matter if I'm driving a bus or car, it can be difficult. If the car doesn't have a good shock absorber, the whole gallops will be absorbed by your body. It's not a healthy condition for the human body.

The last long journey I drove through on the highway was in January after Christmas and New Year celebrations. I drove my family back from our hometown to the city. It was a 12-13 hours drive. I had to find a way to cut off part of the highways that was very bad. It causes accidents and slows you down.

My mate from Liverpool is a bus driver for the city of Liverpool :) he's been doing the job for two years and it's not an easy job that you have to deal with as a driver, very tiring work and stressful at times. all the crap that he has to deal with every single day while driving a very late vehicle in the small streets. Yeah they do get paid well, £18 an hour however their shifts are long and can walk them out so easily, DVLA can easily take your licences away if your health is popped.

He does splits, which means starts very early in the morning till 11 am then starts again from 3 pm till late.

My mate from Liverpool is a bus driver for the city of Liverpool :) he's been doing the job for two years and it's not an easy job that you have to deal with as a driver, very tiring work and stressful at times. all the crap that he has to deal with every single day while driving a very late vehicle in the small streets. Yeah they do get paid well, £18 an hour however their shifts are long and can walk them out so easily, DVLA can easily take your licences away if your health is popped.

He does splits, which means starts very early in the morning till 11 am then starts again from 3 pm till late.
Exactly this with DVLA is the reason why I will never kill myself for any business that's not my own. They are always very eager to kick you by the corner whenever your health is no longer in good condition to still be working like a robot for them. His job is definitely too tiring. Most people will not be able to deal with it.

I believe that those who are working as professional dedicated drivers are getting paid well because of the nature of their job. It is what keeps them on duty 24/7 as long as the person they are driving have any need to go anywhere, they will always be on ground to take the person to their location.

Some of the drivers are governmental employees. They drive buses that are operated and owned by the government. I think that they also tend to receive many different kinds of benefits from the government and this may also include many different kinds of allowances as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back