What's new

BeerMoney.gg Legit Forum paying

Status
Not open for further replies.

vest1992

1604066662810.png
CLICK ANYWHERE ON TEXT TO REGISTER

Introducing Credits - Earn Rewards By Being A Helpful And Contributing Member

Here at BEERMONEY.GG, we want to reward those who are active and those contributing in making our community grow. Due to this, we have set up a Credit-based rewards system that rewards users when they are active and positively contributing.
We believe this is a fair way as it both promotes activity as well as making the community grow.
What are Credits?
Credits are the currency of Money Gurus. They can be used for unlocking content, to purchase advertising, as virtual currency, and a lot more.
You can even withdraw it for Bitcoin! The current minimum withdrawal is $5 which is equal to 5000 Credits. This may change in the future depending on community feedback.
How can I earn Credits?
These are the ways you can earn Credits at the moment:
More ways to earn are coming soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few answers to some commonly asked questions regarding the Credits, Shop, and general forum rules.
1. Can I buy Credits?
Yes, you can buy Credits. Prices below:

We accept PayPal, Payeer, Bitcoin, and Skrill. DM a staff member if you would like to purchase Credits.
2. Does every new post/thread award Credits?
No, posts/threads in the following sections have been excluded from being awarded Credits:

In addition to this, you can only be rewarded for 5 posts and 2 threads per hour. Any posts you do after this will not award Credits, so wait one hour for it to reset. For threads, you will also need a minimum of 50 words to be rewarded, as well as 15 words for posts.
3. Can I transfer my Credits to other members?
Yes. You may use the donate function for this, but please be aware that credits obtained from registration are not allowed to be donated.
4. Why was my thread or reply deleted? I lost my Credits!
It most likely broke one of our forum rules.
5. How many accounts can I have?
You are only allowed to have one account per household.
6. Why was my account banned?

We've most likely detected that you copied and pasted content from other sites, or that you have more than one account on the site.
7. Can I lose my Credits if I don't log in for a while?
If you do not log in at least once per month your Credit balance WILL RESET TO ZERO.

IT is a great platform just like this one you have just registerd on where you get paid for 1000 credits/biznotes you get 1$

View attachment 211
CLICK ANYWHERE ON TEXT TO REGISTER
Introducing Credits - Earn Rewards By Being A Helpful And Contributing Member

Here at BEERMONEY.GG, we want to reward those who are active and those contributing in making our community grow. Due to this, we have set up a Credit-based rewards system that rewards users when they are active and positively contributing.
We believe this is a fair way as it both promotes activity as well as making the community grow.
What are Credits?
Credits are the currency of Money Gurus. They can be used for unlocking content, to purchase advertising, as virtual currency, and a lot more.
You can even withdraw it for Bitcoin! The current minimum withdrawal is $5 which is equal to 5000 Credits. This may change in the future depending on community feedback.
How can I earn Credits?
These are the ways you can earn Credits at the moment:
More ways to earn are coming soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few answers to some commonly asked questions regarding the Credits, Shop, and general forum rules.
1. Can I buy Credits?
Yes, you can buy Credits. Prices below:

We accept PayPal, Payeer, Bitcoin, and Skrill. DM a staff member if you would like to purchase Credits.
2. Does every new post/thread award Credits?
No, posts/threads in the following sections have been excluded from being awarded Credits:

In addition to this, you can only be rewarded for 5 posts and 2 threads per hour. Any posts you do after this will not award Credits, so wait one hour for it to reset. For threads, you will also need a minimum of 50 words to be rewarded, as well as 15 words for posts.
3. Can I transfer my Credits to other members?
Yes. You may use the donate function for this, but please be aware that credits obtained from registration are not allowed to be donated.
4. Why was my thread or reply deleted? I lost my Credits!
It most likely broke one of our forum rules.
5. How many accounts can I have?
You are only allowed to have one account per household.
6. Why was my account banned?

We've most likely detected that you copied and pasted content from other sites, or that you have more than one account on the site.
7. Can I lose my Credits if I don't log in for a while?
If you do not log in at least once per month your Credit balance WILL RESET TO ZERO.
Hello, good evening!
I like this information is available for Venezuela?

It would be cool to see the biz plan for this. I mean, do you think they will come out ahead on this? Who wouldn't like to have a forum like this - paying a vending machine income (passive income)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back