What's new

Becoming a Landlord

if you have the capital and their resources then becoming a landlord is a good thing because you can make a whole lot of profit in the long run.

This can also be classified as an investment as well. Becoming a landlord disadvantages because you get paid annually for renting out apartments to clients

If there is one investment I always dream to venture is real estate but one has to be strategic with the location in order to maximize profit I hope to be a landlord someday.

Truely it being a landlord is a very lucrative business,if I have enough money I will purchase bso many houses and give out for rentage

Landlords in my area are making tons of money because they have turned their house into a means of livelihood by renting out their apartment in order to earn money.

Becoming a landlord is what almost very one wish for and wants, As for me I like to have different houses with different kind of purpose most especially for earning or stream of income

I'd definitely be a landlord as not only is it a way for me to have an investment and also leave something for my children.
Though a lot has to be done, including capital and making sure that all necessary documentations are done.

A lot of people are into this business of being a landlord/lady because people keep coming to rent houses years in years out. It's really profitable and you can enjoy the business if you don't carry it on your head because most tenants are not comfortable with rigid landlords/ladies.

To be a landlord in my country is a good one thing and good investment, but it's not really an easy thing to get at all although when you go through the right source or way you can get one

Have you considered becoming a landlord as a way to earn more money? Location is important in getting a low price on a house but still be a popular enough one to charge more than what your mortgage would be. Plus you need to know how to make repairs to the building or have a cheap handyman to do it for you.
So many people in the urban areas have become landlords as many migrate from the rural areas year after year.
Building houses and giving it out for rent is a lucrative business. The challenge is with tenants who refuse to pay their rents on time.

Becoming a landlord in my country is a good thing and a good investment too. But if you meet a terrible and wicked tenant, it will be a nightmare for you I can tell you that

When it comes to meeting tenants, we might face both good and bad tenants. It might be impossible to judge a tenant initially. However, we come to realize the true colors of the wicked tenants by the passage of time.

Have you considered becoming a landlord as a way to earn more money? Location is important in getting a low price on a house but still be a popular enough one to charge more than what your mortgage would be. Plus you need to know how to make repairs to the building or have a cheap handyman to do it for you.
Becoming a landlord is every body's dream.
A lot of people want to build houses and rent them out to people.
The profits gained through this is really good.

Becoming a landlord is a very good thing. most especially in a favourable location where business transactions is moving very well. even though it's not an easy task to become a landlord, it needs alot of resources to put in place.

In my area, landlords make a lot of money because it is a highly populated area with many people migrating on daily basis.if you have the money becoming a landlord may set you free financially.
Real estate can actually make someone who pride as an investor to be financially free,especially if you have many of such properties in place.Because the structures you put in place will be a contineous yield for your investment.

This can also be classified as an investment as well. Becoming a landlord disadvantages because you get paid annually for renting out apartments to clients
Well I don't really see this as much of a disadvantage though, I have seen some houses where the landlord takes rent every six months, while there are cases of some three months, then the tenant can decide to pay for a year or more. This would also help the landlord save. Don't you think so?

The dream of everyone is to have a roof over his or head not to talk of putting it for rent. Being a landlord is very expensive except the property is inherited. It is very profitable investment.

Owning a house as well as becoming a landlord is a very good things but it also requires alot of capital to build a house or buy a house. Well if one have the money to build or buy a house then it is a very nice idea.

This is not a business because it doesn't even take your time, it is just a matter of building houses and having people to live in them, I concentrate in other important business even if I have i am a landlord because it doesn't take my time.
That is one of the benefit you get when you have already put out the structure on ground.It will be bring in income on a regular basis,The only thing you ned to be doing is to ensure that the structure are properlly maintained.

Becoming a landlord is one most important investment anyone could ever do, it's worth more but you need enough capital, good location and find a good agent

Putting house up for rent is not as if it is a venture that will bring so much money but it is an investment in which it brings constant returns, monthly or yearly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back