What's new

Becoming a Landlord

It is the wishes of everyone to become a landlord but it is not as easy as that. To build a house you must have a good financial strength to embarked on the journey of house building because the journey is a long one especially for those that are just managing to survive.

It is good thing becoming a landlord or land owner as the case may be. This is good way to add money to your pockets if you get tenants into the property

Sure, if you have the capital to start a housing Project. Being a landlord is no mean feat and can be quite rewarding over the years.
It is rewarding to be a landlord because of the security of income from the property. However, there are issues with bad tenants so being a landlord is not free from stress. If I have a big property like an apartment with 10 units then I would probably hire a manager just to spare me of the stress from the problems with the tenants.

Becoming a landlord would be a great to earn passively and its a great way to earn residually in the future.
Post automatically merged:

To

To become a landlord is not an easy feat, you need to have money to build, furnish and maintain the house. Yes it's a way to earn money but not for someone who doesn't have money already
Very true, it takes time and money to become a landlord.you need to have the required capital to start up a building project and be able to manage it in terms of maintaining it.

Last edited:
I have always wanted to be a landlord because they are always going to be bigger money coming your way when you become a landlord and she will get to receive rent from different places and it will add to your multiple streams of income.

It is rewarding to be a landlord because of the security of income from the property. However, there are issues with bad tenants so being a landlord is not free from stress. If I have a big property like an apartment with 10 units then I would probably hire a manager just to spare me of the stress from the problems with the tenants.
I agree, I advise people a lot on this forum, that is the best option. No need to stress yourself with some frustrating tenants or inhibitors. I agree with getting someone to manage the property.

Am really looking forward to becoming a landlord as soon as possible. It is a very lucrative business where you make money from your house and can also be a good retirement plan for your.

Am really looking forward to becoming a landlord as soon as possible. It is a very lucrative business where you make money from your house and can also be a good retirement plan for your.
Same with me, being a landlord is also my dream now. I have concrete plans of buying a lot to build an apartment, maybe 4 units or so depending on my capital. Right now I still need more funds to buy a lot but for sure we can have that in 2 years time when my wife retires.

In my place buying a house or building a house and then renting it to businesses or dwellers is a popular way to earn from your property. This is mostly in the urban areas.

This is not a business because it doesn't even take your time, it is just a matter of building houses and having people to live in them, I concentrate in other important business even if I have i am a landlord because it doesn't take my time.

This is not a business because it doesn't even take your time, it is just a matter of building houses and having people to live in them, I concentrate in other important business even if I have i am a landlord because it doesn't take my time.
You are right that it is not a business but it would depend on how you look at it. A neighbor who owns a duplex that he is renting out considers his real estate property a business. He saves an amount from the rent for the repairs and maintenance so that the rental can be increased regularly.

You are right that it is not a business but it would depend on how you look at it. A neighbor who owns a duplex that he is renting out considers his real estate property a business. He saves an amount from the rent for the repairs and maintenance so that the rental can be increased regularly.
Well if I am to go into real estate business i will just do it as a side business ,while I concentrate on my normal business since real estate do not require you to spend the whole of your day doing it.

Becoming a landlord isn't a big deal so far you have the money to buy a land and build a structure on the land, automatically you have become a landlord with your building

To

To become a landlord is not an easy feat, you need to have money to build, furnish and maintain the house. Yes it's a way to earn money but not for someone who doesn't have money already
Lol... Even though becoming a landlord requires a lots of money, the money spent is not compared to the money retrieve especially when the house is located in a congested location...

Been a landlord is very hand and enjoyable because you have to lose a lot of money when ever their is a problem in the house like if their isn’t a heavy rain that maybe destroy ur fence you have to use ur own money to re build it but their is a lot of profit you get you been a landlord

Once you have your own house, majority of the expense will reduce by 50% as renting take the most of the expenses annually.

Yeah I have considered it but becoming a landlord is not something I fancy at this point of my life there are other profitable Investment to go into.

After alot of work on your youthful age I think before retiring you should have probably an estate or a building which you can earn from instead of waiting for government to disappoint you on pension

Have you considered becoming a landlord as a way to earn more money? Location is important in getting a low price on a house but still be a popular enough one to charge more than what your mortgage would be. Plus you need to know how to make repairs to the building or have a cheap handyman to do it for you.
It is everyone dreams actually, it is my dream but that does not mean one should not be aware of the responsibilities and bills that comes with it. But better than being on rent

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back