What's new

Based on your experience, is Forex trading profitable?

Yes, I have earned a considerable amount of money on forex trading and based on the experience i have on it you can also earn money from it If you know what you are doing.
That's good, I believe with the experience you are having you can earn money on the forex market, having the experience is all that matters in forex trading.

That's good, I believe with the experience you are having you can earn money on the forex market, having the experience is all that matters in forex trading.
If you have the experience and knowledge you are going to have the best results in terms of trading, but if you are a lazy type and you don't want to work hard I don't think forex trading is for you.

If you have the experience and knowledge you are going to have the best results in terms of trading, but if you are a lazy type and you don't want to work hard I don't think forex trading is for you.
Forex trading Is not for lazy individuals, if you are lazy just know that you are not ready to earn money with trading, a lot of people are getting this wrong.

Forex trading Is not for lazy individuals, if you are lazy just know that you are not ready to earn money with trading, a lot of people are getting this wrong.
That's exactly the point, if you are being lazy I don't really think if forex trading is for you, you need to be serious before you can earn money online with forex trading.

That's exactly the point, if you are being lazy I don't really think if forex trading is for you, you need to be serious before you can earn money online with forex trading.
Forex trading Is not for lazy individuals,if you are being lazy there's no way you can earn money in the market, remember forex trading deal with investment, you have to risk your money before you can earn.

Forex trading Is not for lazy individuals,if you are being lazy there's no way you can earn money in the market, remember forex trading deal with investment, you have to risk your money before you can earn.
Lazy people will not earn money with forex trading, if you are lazy I don't think you can make it up, but if you are serious you have a good chance of succeeding in the forex market.

Lazy people will not earn money with forex trading, if you are lazy I don't think you can make it up, but if you are serious you have a good chance of succeeding in the forex market.
If you are lazy there's no way you can be successful you need to put away that spirit of lazyness before you can have the good results you've wanted, lazyness is not a good idea.

I am a firm proof that forex trading is profitable.
I have gained alot from the markets.
I discovered myself by learning to trade and that was how I became profitable

If you are lazy there's no way you can be successful you need to put away that spirit of lazyness before you can have the good results you've wanted, lazyness is not a good idea.
That's just the fact, lazy people don't earn money on forex trading because they'll always be lazy, the truth is that if you have that mindset you are not going to earn with trading.

Many of you are looking for profit by trading Forex or at least have traded Forex, in short, Forex trading will be profitable if we master analytical techniques and indicators, so we don't trade with guesswork (blind trader) or gamble. My experiences are still often unfortunate, because of the Fear and Gree factor, how about you
I don't think that forex is profitable because many people are losing their money in it, instead try other investments like stocks market and crypto currencies.

That's just the fact, lazy people don't earn money on forex trading because they'll always be lazy, the truth is that if you have that mindset you are not going to earn with trading.
You are right, if you have that state of mind you are not going to earn money on the market, you need to get use to a lot of things before you can invest your hard earn money and start trading.

You are right, if you have that state of mind you are not going to earn money on the market, you need to get use to a lot of things before you can invest your hard earn money and start trading.
That's true, but a lot of people out there don't really understand, if you want to earn money with forex trading you need to know what you are doing, that's why a lot of people loss money.

That's true, but a lot of people out there don't really understand, if you want to earn money with forex trading you need to know what you are doing, that's why a lot of people loss money.
That's true, if you are trading the financial there's a lot of things you need to go through before you can earn money, it takes a lot of time before you start benefiting from trading.

I haven't really messed with forex trading, but have friends who are forex traders and they make a fairly decent profit from it. They've even told me they would help teach me how to invest in it, but I don't know if I even want to try investing in forex trading right now.

That's true, if you are trading the financial there's a lot of things you need to go through before you can earn money, it takes a lot of time before you start benefiting from trading.
Yes, from the experience I'm having on forex trading you are going to earn a considerable amount of money if you know what you are doing on this market.

Yes, from the experience I'm having on forex trading you are going to earn a considerable amount of money if you know what you are doing on this market.
That's the, the level of knowledge we are having will determine how much we can earn that's why we need to work hard to have the right knowledge and experience.

That's the, the level of knowledge we are having will determine how much we can earn that's why we need to work hard to have the right knowledge and experience.
If you have the knowledge of what you are doing you are going to earn a decent amount of money, that's why you need to work on the knowledge you are having.

If you have the knowledge of what you are doing you are going to earn a decent amount of money, that's why you need to work on the knowledge you are having.
That's true, a lot of people don't want to chase the knowledge, I think that's why most of them fail because they don't have the knowledge of what they are doing.

That's true, a lot of people don't want to chase the knowledge, I think that's why most of them fail because they don't have the knowledge of what they are doing.
That's true, if you don't want to fail you are expected to have the good knowledge of what you are doing,a lot of people ended up failing because of this same reason.

That's true, if you don't want to fail you are expected to have the good knowledge of what you are doing,a lot of people ended up failing because of this same reason.
That's true, we have a lot of people that want to fail in trading, if you don't know what you are doing in trading that's means you want to fail,a lot of people don't really know this.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back