What's new

Based on your experience, is Forex trading profitable?

Based on my experience and years that I have been trading I believe that forex trading is more profitable and more reliable when it comes to investing.
Post automatically merged:

FOREX trading is definitely profitable, but it requires time and dedication to understand the rudiments required to make profit, it your analysis are not going well you might as well just stick to buying when the price is low and selling when it is high.
Forex trading is profitable if you really know about the business that is why you must go for training before you start trading in forestry.

Last edited:
Many of you are looking for profit by trading Forex or at least have traded Forex, in short, Forex trading will be profitable if we master analytical techniques and indicators, so we don't trade with guesswork (blind trader) or gamble. My experiences are still often unfortunate, because of the Fear and Gree factor, how about you
From what i have read and heard, forex business is lucrative, whether you are earning through trading or investing. A lot of people out there are earning a living through the business. If it wasn't lucrative, it would have been sidelined long ago.

Many of you are looking for profit by trading Forex or at least have traded Forex, in short, Forex trading will be profitable if we master analytical techniques and indicators, so we don't trade with guesswork (blind trader) or gamble. My experiences are still often unfortunate, because of the Fear and Gree factor, how about you
Forex trading is a lucrative business.
A lot more people are getting to the business and even investing in it.
People have built houses and acquired cars and businesses by trading or investing in forex.

You're very correct and the thing about most people that want to make money online is that they look for the easy way out that's the major reason they don't get to learn or take their time in understanding the basic fundamentals of analysis that'll profit them

Forex trading is not an easy venture.
Millions of dollars and lost to forex trading everyday as a result of inexperience. But once you master the techniques involved and you are able to come up with your own winning strategy, then you can make regular profits.
Well just as you have highlighted, if you master the technique and sharpen you skills in predictive analysis, then you would make profitable trades with little or no loss. People have been making millions trading forex so you too can by developing you understanding of the Market.

Last edited:
At my developmental stage, it was really a tough one for me. I made alot of losses and blw several accounts .
It was just of recent that I became profitable and am currently on the process of recovery

I am only opportune to trade a demo account. I haven't tried trading a live account before. But from my demo experience , I have been making some profit.

Forex trading is very profitable to be sincere but one funny thing is that you will need to learn and acquire the right knowledge which you will use and trade with thus ensure you make a lot of money

From my experience forex trading is profitable but you will need to have good knowledge and skills and also know what its take to trade and come out with success.

Dont trade without signal and indicators or goals you will surely loss that trade to be serious.

From my experience forex trading is profitable but you will need to have good knowledge and skills and also know what its take to trade and come out with success.

Dont trade without signal and indicators or goals you will surely loss that trade to be serious.
Sometimes predictions goes against signals. If signals or indicators are always true then all broker will close within few days from their opening as everyone following indicators is earning a lot of money. Try to be a little realistic.

Of course yes, if actually you have knowledge about the forex trading we all that those that is into the process are making good profit from the investment, so the important is the person to understand the process before going into it.

Yes forex trading is profitable, if you have a good knowledge on how the forex market works I believe you can earn a considerable amount of money.

Forex trading is very profitable you need to have knowledge and know people who has been trading in the pass through this means you will be able to take good trade.
Constant practice is always the key to successful forex trading making profit accompany through understanding of market sentiment

You can get profit in forex trading if you have analytical skills or techniques to trade your money in it۔ All we know it's game of loss and gain you need to work with experience۔

For sure it is in profitable, you are certain to make losses over time but you should make sure that your profits are more than your losses. I have friends who have blown their forex accounts so I advise you thread carefully.
That is what most persons that have been involved in forex trading usually experience,some investors have actually gotten some good returns from the trading of forex,but one can get into losses as well,reason one need to trade with caution.

With an experienced and records on ground, definitely forex trading is profitable and reliable ones a trader is professionally operating.

Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury. Forex trading is a 50/50 thing to do, you can win or lose.

The fact is that I have seen many people succeeding in the forex market, this shows that if people are willing to learn how forex can be traded , they can equally make a lot of money from it without much stress. Yes it is profitable even when I haven't traded it before.

Forex trading is a good business that you'll earn a considerable amount of money but only if you have the knowledge on how it works.

Yes, I have earned a considerable amount of money on forex trading and based on the experience i have on it you can also earn money from it If you know what you are doing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back